• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
does ammy count as a zombie since she was resurrected?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Does VH mean Vampire Hunter? If so, then no, she wasn't. If it means something else, what does it mean?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yeah, I was talking about Vampire Hunter. And I consider her top tier because of how high and consistently Morrigan players place. I'm not sayin she's better than pyron or aulbath but she's better than the majority of the cast.

:phone:

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Well yeah, Night Warriors was her best game since she's definitely competitve, but not top-tier. She's generally considered A-tier, and the best in A-tier at that.

But again, yeah, that is her best game unless she's really good in some game I've never played like Cross Edge.

Interesting how all the Darkstalkers in this game are kind of bad. You'd think that the DS series would have the easiest transitions into the vs. series compared to any other Capcom franchise.

_Dice

Smash Ace
The darkstalkers are each the best in the game at what they do.

Morrigan - Meter Building
Hsien-ko - Pheonix killing
Felicia - Making james chen look good at this game.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Jedah is like the bottom end of mid tier/high end of low tier and people still place with him in VS
VS is more balanced than VH. ****, Kaji ***** nearly everyone with Lilith who's 100% low tier. The only character that isn't viable is Anakaris, even with that Chikyuu ***** a lot of good players. Plus, Jedah and Morgs is a bad comparison. He's def low tier and she's def high tier.

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Smoke is gone D:

Also, I'm starting to learn Magneto.

But I'm having great trouble doing his advanced combos on pad.

Like his hyper grav loop for example.

I just can't get the SJ>ADDF>J.H timing right.

I can do a standard midscreen/corner combo that ends in magnetic tempest, then DHC trick into Sentinel for over a million damage, but I want to extend the combo a bit to make sure I built at least 1 1/2 > 2 bars and hopefully do around 1.2 million damage.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
No, Eddie is the best. But Testament is a close second. He's also more widely played than Eddie because he's way easier.
But Eddie has legit, bad matchups. Testament has no bad matchups, granted Eddie has more **** matchups than Testament, but still.

It's like Meta Knight and Falco in Brawl. Falco ***** more people harder, but he has more bad matchups... oh wait, his only bad matchup is Meta Knight. :/

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I totally agree. But Eddie is widely regarded as being a better character. Every tier list since 2007 has put him on top. However, Testament is easy mode compared to Eddie.

Doesn't really matter though, they're both S tier. :3c

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Eddie has legit bad matchups in AC? Testament doesn't have any? I find that hard to believe. Does anyone have a link to the latest matchup chart? I forget where to find it.

Also Lyth, you do know that Zato-1 is Eddie, yes?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Eddie has legit bad matchups in AC? Testament doesn't have any? I find that hard to believe. Does anyone have a link to the latest matchup chart? I forget where to find it.

Also Lyth, you do know that Zato-1 is Eddie, yes?
I've never found a match-up chart for GG.

And yes, I know. But Zato-1 takes more effort to type.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Did they even make legit tier lists for the GG games?

I always assumed that Testament was higher than Zato-1 tierwise. I just know they were both god tier in AC.

Edit: This easily makes Zato the best.

Top Bottom