• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

_Dice

Smash Ace
so my team is Hulk, skrull and my third is torn between arthur, dorm or hsien ko. unsure who i want to support me. arthurs assists are so good but dormammu's lvl 3 is even better than gravity squeeze. and for some reason i really like hsien ko's playstyle. any advice?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
from personal bias im gonna say hsien ko. shes just so fun.

IMO on-point hyper armor need to be abused more LOOOOOOOOL

Lobos

Smash Master
so who is on now and wants to play? im pretty awful and don't know how to handle long range characters

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
how do you fight a keepaway sentinel with hidden missiles xD
after encountering some sentinel teams, its back to the training room for me lol

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
You can block it. And if you mean it missed in a combo then you're just mistakin. It hits everywhere, even OTG.

You can exchange all the way to the top of the screen do Maximum Wesker and DHC into Gravity Squeeze and it'll still hit.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Use moves with invincibility to get in. Have a faster projectile or a projectile that eats his. Use a character with a teleport.

/options

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Sentinel gets more and more **** the more I use him.

Having him up front is too good.

Don't even get me started on his x-factor.

THE POWAAAHHHHHHH!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Doom's missile assist is too good. Whose idea was it that it follows you after launch unless you move back?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I don't know who the Captain America/Storm/Phoenix guy is, but he needs to work on meter conservation.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I think getting past Sent spit is so much easier for us because we had to deal with it at a dumber level in MvC2. Just chicken block. Sooner or later he'll be in the corner and sents big *** is easy to lock down.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So that's what happens when you divide by zero..
I lol'd.

Use Sentinel.
omg what a lazy piece of advice just because sentinel is good and easy to use doesn't mean he fits on every team why don't you actually put some thought into your responses instead of just recommending random good characters you scrubby sack of ****.

Serris is totally right though, you should definitely use Sentinel.

how do you fight a keepaway sentinel with hidden missiles xD
after encountering some sentinel teams, its back to the training room for me lol
Use moves with invincibility to get in. Have a faster projectile or a projectile that eats his. Use a character with a teleport.
This.

With characters who can teleport like Wesker, Dante, and Phoenix, wait until after Sentinel calls Doom and when you can see the missiles on the top of the screen heading down towards you before teleporting behind Sent. A lot of Sentinels just spam spit spit drones unless they hit confirm spit (spit confirm) into Rocket Punch xx HSF. If the Sentinel player is calling out Doom at regular intervals, you can time it so that you can catch both of them in a combo. I'm pretty sure this works with Skrull too, but his teleport is different so I might be wrong.

Doom's missile assist is too good. Whose idea was it that it follows you after launch unless you move back?
I don't know, but they should be made the head of Capcom.

M@v

Subarashii!
Does anyone have links to simple spiderman combos? Mainly ones that tech how to link maximum spider in the air? I got my other team member's combos down but I'm having trouble with spidey.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Nonononnononononononononononononononononononononononnononono

no.

Gravity squeeze hits everywhere, dorms bubble thing only hits people on the ground.

no.
This.

Gravity Squeeze is a blockable, unlimited range throw that can hit anybody ANYWHERE ON THE SCREEN.

Dorm's level 3 is just a magic bloody carpet that hits peeps on the ground.

Gravity Squeeze is better.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom