• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
So, anyone planning on obtaining and using Shuma or Jill? I'm quite excited for the former. I can't wait to play as him. <3
Actually, I'm more interested if someone owns and plays a copy of this game, is in this thread, and ISN'T going to obtain Shuma and Jill.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahahahahahahah. i'll master that, and it'll be like wobbling. yayuhz.

69 hit KO on sentinel SOOOOOOOOO GOOD

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Don't know why but I think morrigan's Japanese voice sounds like a voice actor from Panty and stocking.
Everytime I hear her voice, I think of Yoko from Castlevania: Harmony of Despair. I keep Zero's voice on English because it's the same voice actor for Ratatosk in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. lol

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
I REALLY need help on how to beat characters with super armor, teleport, and guns (deadpool, dante, chris) with my team (Tron, Morrigan, Trish). Teams that feature: Sentinel, Hulk, Haggar, Deadpool, Dante, Wesker, Akuma >.> ALWAYS beat me. I would really appreciate some help with this.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I REALLY need help on how to beat characters with super armor, teleport, and guns (deadpool, dante, chris) with my team (Tron, Morrigan, Trish). Teams that feature: Sentinel, Hulk, Haggar, Deadpool, Dante, Wesker, Akuma >.> ALWAYS beat me. I would really appreciate some help with this.
Use your assist to approach them a little easier. With characters w/ guns you have to either outgun them or approach fast but block the attacks.

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
Use your assist to approach them a little easier. With characters w/ guns you have to either outgun them or approach fast but block the attacks.
If I use an assist to approach they will get shot. Also if you have any advice on how to deal with super armor at close range that would be great.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
With Morrigan she can crouch under Deadpool's Bang bang bang Super, 236M, Magnetic Disruptor, Sentinel's Crouching Heavy. As for Trish, Use her Assist where she fires **** at people. Also remember that soul fist goes through dante's Hysteric. Also When Morrigan and you're getting Projectile camped. Just 22 Any two attack and shoot a soul fist, only when you can predict that they won't super. Also Super jump and Hold Down then Any two attack for her to glide down then up. You can also Super jump then Soul fist then cancel out soul fist to her flight mode.

Multi hit moves like morrigan's shell kick **** armor frames timing is strict though.

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
Okay thanks a lot that really helped, but now onto bigger things (pun intended): Dealing with hulk, haggar, >>sentinel<< with my team. [tron, trish, morrigan]

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Alright dealing with Hulk is playing a waiting game you have to force hulk to approach. Being a Morrigan sub main I can try to list some things you can do. Alright. Tron is a very Good Assist. Her Beta Assist is very good for set-up's. Like if you use it and the Hulk, sent, Hagger? Crouching block it, air dash in with Morrigan then shell kick. Then do combo's follow up with either Trish's Air trap. Then go for another over head or you can play safe and Astral Vision. Hagger is Hard to get around seeing how his double Lariat ***** everything. I think you can Crouching Heavy his lariat though.. Not sure. Watch out for the Pipe. Use Trish vs Hagger, and either Chip him out or set traps and run. Sentinel... Well I can say this Morrigan is good vs him cause she forces him to approach when he has no hyper bar. Crouch > Laser's But when he does have Hyper bars watch out for HSF. I can Super jump that move on reaction Delay my airdash for a bit then come in with an overhead Shell Kick if he doesn't DHC or X -factor. Timing is Weird. Also keep in mind when you use trish's Hyper when she throws her sword Tag out to Morrigan and go in for an overhead since push blocking is rendered useless.

Hulk has armor frames on his standing heavy. frame 6-16 To be exact if you time a shell kick which is a multi hit move it'll beat him then you can combo.

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
I noticed that Morrigan's standing H beats Hulk's super armor and also Sentinel's, same doesn't apply to freakin haggar though. Is tron any good against any of the characters I have trouble with by the way?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I actually like this team I have concocted and they have the coolest playstyles =L

Ammy/Morrigan/Storm

Is Storm any good because I don't know, her playstyle is weird but I absolutely love it.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Not unless they called an assist on the other side that comes out before the point character attacks, then you block the assist. If you block the first one you block everything unless you pushblock, then you gotta block everything manually.

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
Any thoughts on Akuma's and Ryu's spinning kick that brings them ever so close to me? Just blocking/Advance blocking will just cause another spinning kick.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I actually like this team I have concocted and they have the coolest playstyles =L

Ammy/Morrigan/Storm

Is Storm any good because I don't know, her playstyle is weird but I absolutely love it.
I think Storm's good. Her whirlwind assist is pretty decent and her Hailstorm is excellent for DHC. On point she's a very mobile character and can play a decent keepaway game or go for rushdown depending on the situation/matchup, and with the right assists she has a pretty good pressure game with her instant overhead stuff and triangle jumps. Looking at your team Ammy's cold star assist would be helpful for Storm though I wouldn't call her out too much since you want to save her health. I don't know too much about Morrigan so can't really comment on her :S

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you so much on the Storm advice. Haha I actually have been using Ammy's cold star because it is just perfect with the flow of her moves. I agree about the keepaway game and how she has good pressure with the right tools. From what I've played against other characters she seems to keep some annoying people out of her box while still being able to do some good damage. Her attacks can be a bit....slow though.

Ice Storm is =L

Is there any other characters anyone recommends that are similar to characters on my team to try out or any character to recommend on trying?

Top Bottom