• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

L-J

Smash Ace
Woah the SW is getting all active all of a sudden lol - tis good to see.

DSD9, i'd definately be up for some games sometime soon with you and Bristol's Link (I thought i'd never see the day when other Melee players would be in my reach from sunny Brizzle but suddenly there are). I'm not free now till the 2nd half of August but when I get back i'll contact you guys and we can arrange a meet up. It is true that i'm gonna Cambridge end of September and I probs won't be playing much while i'm there but there's always holidays and stuff and Melee is waaaaaay too good to just give up entirely :D.

Oh yeah, i'm thinking, give it a few months; we make a Bristol crew; and **** London's faces. Lol.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm studying physics which is supposed to be pretty intensive, and I still find plenty of time for smash. But then, I am an idle slacker...

Bristols_link64

Smash Cadet
Woah the SW is getting all active all of a sudden lol - tis good to see.

DSD9, i'd definately be up for some games sometime soon with you and Bristol's Link (I thought i'd never see the day when other Melee players would be in my reach from sunny Brizzle but suddenly there are). I'm not free now till the 2nd half of August but when I get back i'll contact you guys and we can arrange a meet up. It is true that i'm gonna Cambridge end of September and I probs won't be playing much while i'm there but there's always holidays and stuff and Melee is waaaaaay too good to just give up entirely :D.

Oh yeah, i'm thinking, give it a few months; we make a Bristol crew; and **** London's faces. Lol.
You know I'm in the same boat as you anyway. Haven't got any free time off work until I leave for Zante on thursday. After that I'll be ready for you guys to show me the way of Smash.

Funny thing is a Bristol crew really would **** peoples faces. I'm not even talking about smash right now ;o. I can tell this is going to be the start of something awesome though =P.

Heres what I'm thinking we will look like when we are older

OOAR!

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
ha ha that's mad James.I shotgun ageing into the guy on the left as i'm loving his slacks.lol.A Brizzle crew would be pretty cool like.But i'd still have to maintain my smash roots with the SDB.so if we ever had crews i'd never go against them.I'm a loyal bittch. sucks you guys aren't free for weeks,i'm dying for a game.

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
yeah but i can't travel as have no pennies atm and no car at present.if anyone can get down for a days smashing that would be awesome but can't see it happening for ages.=(

VA

Smash Hero
Someone come to Totnes? Only an hour and a half on the train L-J. Also I hear I'm quite good to practice with.

VA

Smash Hero
yessum. move move move. I have the best peach in brighton currently...will this change.

Kone

Smash Master
Wont be moving to June next year lol but its going to happen. Me and Kate want to live elsewhere before we settle down and we like brighton for a bit ^_^.

I dont think itll be so much whom has the best peach in brighton but who is the best in brighton ;)

Kone

Smash Master
Robby what does mike do? I told him this but think you would benefit from this. I initially thought that you just had a really croaky voice and then i heard mike speak and I was like wtf; you're all croakers. Weird eh?

VA

Smash Hero
we all have similar voices. I don't know why but i've had people say that before. What does he do? He just graduated and is going travelling or something.

Kone

Smash Master
Oh yeah I remember him saying something like that but think Id had a drink. Yeah you have similar voices. Crazeeeeeeeee

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol Kone those vids deffo aren't meant for public consumption :p. I really didn't upload them for anyone other than the other two but w/e - they were only ever meant for us to look back at to see what we need to improve (so for me that'd be pretty much everything especially horrible horrible edgeguarding which made me cry when i watched it back hahaha). Also why wudn't Ben just play doc he's his best by a country mile there's no need for that falco **** LOL (in all seriousness Ben keep working on the Falco it's getting better and having him for doc's harder matchups would be very useful imho)

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
Crabman is back too, we should definately do something, maybe even on Sunday? If we could get the 4 of us that would be great. Need more practice for the London ranbat lol

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
RIGHT!!!

So I'm gonna be hosting a small fest at my house in Southampton. I've already asked Blinky who will be coming but just wanted to see if anybody else can make this. Btw I've been MSN people already and I'm gonna phone a few people but incase anyone sees this and is interested you can either get back to me or post and see what day would be good. It's looking like it's gonna be on a Sunday atm.

Bristolslink- you in?

Bristols_link64

Smash Cadet
RIGHT!!!

So I'm gonna be hosting a small fest at my house in Southampton. I've already asked Blinky who will be coming but just wanted to see if anybody else can make this. Btw I've been MSN people already and I'm gonna phone a few people but incase anyone sees this and is interested you can either get back to me or post and see what day would be good. It's looking like it's gonna be on a Sunday atm.

Bristolslink- you in?
Yes I would be up for that. Would depend on when it is though. I wouldn't be able to do any Sunday other than this sunday seeing as I usualy work it 2-10pm. Still off work till this monday though =P.

I do the same hours monday wednesday fridays. If you ever have anything going on any of my days off just let me know and I expect I can make it.

Top Bottom