• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
btw calum I don't know if you want to come but you can if you want. If you're busy of can't afford it, its not too much of a problem anyway seeing as you'll be back soonish anyway

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
nah sorry ben i dont think i ill be coming, but see you in 5 weeks or so, or hopefully at the london ranbat

L-J

Smash Ace
Ben I got back today actually so yeah i'm available to do stuff what date were you thinking of for this Southampton fest? Also James are you planning to drive down to Southampton cus if you are we could go down together and split petrol costs (unfortunately my own car isn't available for a while). We should meet up on one of your days off anyway just at mine or yours I've gotta get back into it after 2 weeks of not touching a controller :p

Bristols_link64

Smash Cadet
Ben I got back today actually so yeah i'm available to do stuff what date were you thinking of for this Southampton fest? Also James are you planning to drive down to Southampton cus if you are we could go down together and split petrol costs (unfortunately my own car isn't available for a while). We should meet up on one of your days off anyway just at mine or yours I've gotta get back into it after 2 weeks of not touching a controller :p
Yes I could do that as long as I'm not working ;o. Just bring your handy little sat nav so I don't get lost haha.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
OKAY

So Bristolink is available Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

Blinky is more or less available excpet Monday

So maybe next Thursday which would be the 20th, or next next Tuesday which would be the 25th

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
The 25th is coming up so this is just a post to bump up the thread and to make sure everybodys got what they need.

I have two TVs and LJ is bringing one more setup. Also recording will be available thanks to LJ.

for anyone that might be coming by train you want Southampton Central.

Contact me if you need to know anything-
Email- bentondestruction@hotmail.co.uk
Home Tel- 02380 676660
Mobile- 07901 742 365

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
what time you guys starting and finishing? And when you drive to soton, do you go on the m3 by any chance?

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
yeah dont expect me im afraid, i was gonna try and tie this in with a gliding trip, but the weather has put an end to that :(

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Calum- No problem, will look forward to seeing you in September anyway :)

peoples that are coming

just a quick reminder- it is tommorow. Hope to all see you there. Remember-not too late! That way we get plenty of time for smash. My details should be in an earlier post. Again, contact me if there are any problems and I look forward to seeing you all there. Esp Bristolslink XD

Bristols_link64

Smash Cadet
Calum- No problem, will look forward to seeing you in September anyway :)

peoples that are coming

just a quick reminder- it is tommorow. Hope to all see you there. Remember-not too late! That way we get plenty of time for smash. My details should be in an earlier post. Again, contact me if there are any problems and I look forward to seeing you all there. Esp Bristolslink XD
Pretty sure me and L-J are leaving at 2 so we should be there by 4 at the latest I think

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
er what time does your train get in? I got the train that gets me there at 12:10 last time and i was late, so i think im gonna get there 30 mins earlier.

L-J

Smash Ace
Just to bump this thread Bristol's Link and I went to Trowbridge to play DSD today and he's still got it (it being 'da mad skillz' lol). Apparently he's ready to start attending tourneys again and dishing out the **** with cheeky Sheiky :D. Anyway, this Bristol fest at BL's should be happening sometime soon so yeah, go SW! :p

L-J

Smash Ace
Ok we've got a provisional date of Saturday 12th September. This is gonna be hosted by James (BristolsLink) who lives in Avonmouth Bristol. Atm I think the people who we're hoping to come are : Bullet Bill, Blinky (if he can get that Saturday off work, if he can't we'll try and do another day that everyone's free on - he's getting back to me asap), L-J, BristolsLink, MDS, Crabman. I'll let DSD know about it as well in case he can make it. Anyone else in the SW who's free that day and reckons they can get down here is more than welcome come as well :).

L-J

Smash Ace
H'ok even though Andy unfortunately can't get off work this Saturday we're still gonna go ahead. There'll be at least 4 of us (the 3 Bristolians and Crabman) - Ben I know you said you're only a maybe but hopefully you'll be able to make it up here. Same to you VA. I'll let BristolsLink post info like address and exact times at his discretion :p

Top Bottom