• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
I'm on Jay's account. SoCal's too good lol

BloodOfTheFallen, are you implying that FLT's game is "sad" because he didn't beat you by a larger margin?

There was no implying going on anywhere in the statement, unless you're the one making the implications. I'm saying the very occurence of me making it to 5th match is sad; in better words I might have said "ridiculous", "weird", or "crazy". However, I wasn't attributing that part of the statement to anyone's skill, let alone Fast Like Trees. I clearly stated that I was playing poorly, but it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand, so what's "sad" is that someone came in here and decided to pick that part of a post out for whatever reason. What I'm IMPLYING by that is that you're a drama hungry ******* who likes to start trouble. If you're from SoCal, I can't even fathom what reason you would have for asking that question. If you're from Texas, get a life, and stop browsing threads for small/medium local tournies that you have no affiliation with whatsoever. No clue who the **** you are, and I don't really care, but I do know that I've met FLT on a couple occassions, and talked to him several times prior to that, so I suggest you not pursue this any further. You'll receive no encouragement from me, and you're bound to be flamed endlessly by the Socal inhabitants here.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for bringing that **** here guys, but some ******* got me in a large altercation with an Arizona player a few months back, and they never showed their face. So I like to cut **** like this off at the source.
------------------------------

As for the tourney

Hell yeah lol I'm chillin in SoCal. Too good. Can't wait for saturday. ;)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have an idea! Let's go somewhere for dinner with even LESS parking than In-N-Out! I think I can pick out a few places...

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Incase you guys weren't aware, per Norcal's Request, we are all going to Roscoe's chicken and Waffles.

If you wanna be an outcast and go to mcdonalds that's cool, but I say we take as many people as possible and go to Roscoes with Norcal. It will be way too fun, just like last time. U'll get a meal for under 10 bucks, so it's not too bad.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Romeo is listed twice in the attendees. I'm assuming he'll only be allowed to enter once?

This tournament is going to be really interesting. I have predictions, but I'll wait 'til after the results to say them LOL. Some of you know who I think will win ^_^

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I predict..

1. King
2-4. Edrees, SS, DSF

Depending on how the brackets work out. Most likely, 2. DSF, 3. Edrees, 4. SS.

Everything better get recorded. If I can't be there I should at least be able to see what went down. Bring VCRs!

Aesis

Smash Ace
Updated directions with links to PICTURES so that no one gets lost and starts calling my a$$.

CHECK THE **** FIRST PAGE AND THE PICS SO YOU DON'T GET LOST.
AND USE MAPQUEST. Look at the **** maps. XD

Bback with rules on pools.

sidefx

Smash Champion
so king isnt coming, anymore, anddddddd hugs is right, norcal will make it a tradition everytime we go to socal to go to roscoes .. same roscoes as last time, with the club next to it or something, so good. god **** i cant wait

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
NK here: Chyeah we're at McRusty's place right now. You guys goin to Roscos tonight or tomorrow? Blah blah blah. This dude McRusty is sooooo quiet and he told me to tell his mom that I'm from his school LOLAOKLASOKFOLOLOLOL. Mmmmmarbles. They're all play'n smash right now and I'm huuuungry. HugS where are you I need you???!!

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Roscoe’s had really good food, even though Bob$ disagreed with that. I’d like to go but I think I’m going to have to decline since I only have enough for the tourney.

Spit wads from across tables were uncool lol, but at least I didn’t get hit. Who was that anyways? :laugh:

Where's the nearest Roscoes from UCLA?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
No King anymore? T_T

Anyways, I'm going to try to get atleast one friendly with all the Norcal people. It would be a shame to go and not play anyone I havent seen before :)

Aesis

Smash Ace
too bad e40 quit, we're going to miss him..
WOW Mike you are so random.

Anyway. UPDATESIES.

ROUND ROBIN (pools):
1. Two (2) games will be played against each player until the pool is finished. Stages are RANDOM EACH TIME. No counter-picking. You are allowed to stage cancel ONCE per game. So every game you are entitled to ONE stage cancel.
2. In the case of a tie breaker, one additional game will be played, RANDOM. Again one stage cancel per player.
3. Top x players will advance from pools to the double-elimination bracket. The number of players advancing will not be disclosed in order to prevent cheating and throwing matches.

CONTACT LIST
Aesis - (661) 400-5433
ROFL - (661) 435-4978
Nealdt - (805) 215-8588

OK. PPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Take A SHOWER TONIGHT or tomorrow morning.
TAKE A SHOWER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING.

TAKE A SHT TONIGHT OR TOMORROW MORNING BEFORE THE TOURNEY.

FOOD
The Hill Top store you guys went to last time is CLOSED. The Cafe is closed. The dining hall is closed. It's Spring Break. Lucky for you, there are tons of eateries, but there are no tables for eating in the venue. They're for the TVs. So you must eat in the hallway, or outside on the grass. Most of all there's Domino's who can deliver for 2 dollars. There's another place but I forget the number. Anyway.

There will be 2 Pizza Delivery opportunities. I'm making it 2.00 per person for pitching in for pizza. The first opportunity is at 2 PM. The second opportunity is at 7 PM. So yeah. That's like the only food you'll get all day other than the vending machines. And I don't have napkins.

MY BATHROOM/ROOM
You're only allowed to use the bathroom to PISS. NO TAKING SHTS IN MY BATHROOM.
If you pee on the rim, WIPE IT OFF WITH TOILET PAPER. Be a man.
Use the green soap. Wash your hands with soap.
I'm removing my towel from the bathroom. So use the toilet paper or your pants to dry your hands.
Please don't touch any of my things out of respect. We're all good people here in the Smash community and that would really fcking suck if some things were stolen at this event.

ALCOHOL/DRUGS/SMOKING
None of this, please. I'd like to keep it clean. There's a patio in the other lounge, but you are NOT allowed to smoke or drink there. Thanks.

For those of you who haven't checked, THIS SHT OPENS AT 10 AM. 11 DOUBLES STARTS.
DON'T BE LATE.
DON'T GET LOST.
LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE and PLEASE use my dumb maps!!! and pictures!!!
Don't be like Pbody or Hugo and be like, uhh where's Lot 11.

That's the final update of the night.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord

MY BATHROOM/ROOM
You're only allowed to use the bathroom to PISS. NO TAKING SHTS IN MY BATHROOM.
If you pee on the rim, WIPE IT OFF WITH TOILET PAPER. Be a man.
lmfao. Just in case I gotta pinch a loaf, what am I supposed to do? (btw if people piss on your rim Im not sure Id like to **** there anyways)

LuCKy

Smash Master
Incase you guys weren't aware, per Norcal's Request, we are all going to Roscoe's chicken and Waffles.

If you wanna be an outcast and go to mcdonalds that's cool, but I say we take as many people as possible and go to Roscoes with Norcal. It will be way too fun, just like last time. U'll get a meal for under 10 bucks, so it's not too bad.
chicken and wafffles together in 1 restraunt??? ummmm waffles toooo smoooth

Roscoe’s had really good food, even though Bob$ disagreed with that. I’d like to go but I think I’m going to have to decline since I only have enough for the tourney.

Spit wads from across tables were uncool lol, but at least I didn’t get hit. Who was that anyways? :laugh:

Where's the nearest Roscoes from UCLA?
and ultra i could spot you some cash lol if you want:chuckle:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its pools now?

RAPESIES

I can't wait for tommorow :D

Also, does anyone know if parking takes anything over a 5? I dont want to go get change if its not necessary :\

Top Bottom