• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I can't help people with bruinswipes this time =/. Man, why does my airplane LEAVE for norcal when everyone is going to socal. lol...

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
If you want really close i suggest you fill a guest bruin card at covel commons and put in $5-10 on it and get stuff from bruincafe. (bruin cafe does not accept direct cash which is kinda lame), but they have tasty sandwich combo meals for like around $5 i think

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Please have doubles first Alan, omfg. Mainly for the previously mentioned reasons of. 1: Doubles are better for warm up, and 2: Most ppl will stay for singles since it's the main event instead of having dbls 1st where ppl will leave. Plus I don't' think I'm gonna get out of work, which means I should get off around 5'ish, so PLEASE PLEASE do singles 2nd. I'll make out with you, in front of everyone if you want. Seriously. Think about it...

Delphiki

Smash Champion
OK looks like Simna and myself are going to be here. :)

I look forward to playing a lot of you SoCal players. Azn_Lep you should help me out with the Climbers. ^_^ I'm sure we both have a few tricks we could show each other.

Zoap

Smash Master
Norcal:

There has been a slight change in our plans. Instead of only Sat night we will now be sleeping both Fri and Sat in a Motel. So now it will be $15 a person for the two nights. Also German, you will have to go check in with me(Or Boback) as the person needs to be 21.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Question, do you think we should try doing a fund raiser here for OC3? Either taking part of the pot or collecting donations? What do you think Aesis?
Entry fee is too little for fund raising. Also, manacloud banned me from OC3 for banning him from these monthlies. So I wouldn't dare fund raise for that shi*. Super Champ Combo for the win.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
mmmmm well i guess i still need a partner then. ultra, if pbody doesnt go you wanna try teaming up?

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow only like 30 more hours til the tourney lol its gonna be toooo gooood like is this gonna be the best tourney of the year??? and ive decided im gonna by a **** load of donuts for everyone!!!!! if there willing to buy them for like 50 cents :) cuz everyone luvs donuts lol and im very serious :)

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
people who need housing can AIM me at

Zackthepundit

i live 40 min east of the venue and i can house about 2-4 people

i can house the night before for certain and POSSIBLE the night of but the latter isnt for sure

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
wow only like 30 more hours til the tourney lol its gonna be toooo gooood like is this gonna be the best tourney of the year??? and ive decided im gonna by a **** load of donuts for everyone!!!!! if there willing to buy them for like 50 cents :) cuz everyone luvs donuts lol and im very serious :)
Hellll yeah, I'll put up some money for donuts :D

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
it shouldve been a two day tourney with all these people going not sure it can be done with crews and all that, if anyone needs housing just let me know. oh yeahh rom do you want to team or do you have a partner already? we will call team lakers for sure if we do LOL oscars all lonely in the crew

Mosk

Smash Cadet
Does this thing start at morning or night?

If I go it's gonna be my 1st tournament

Top Bottom