• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Atlus8

Smash Master
I got a ride last minute from a friend and we're full, but here is the info: it's the Rapid the 761 that goes up and down Van Nuys and all the way to UCLA. Go to metro.net to check the stops. Once your on the bus, get off until u get to Bellagio which is right next to UCLA and where the tourny is taking place.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol donut list :) rofl the list will be updated (i alwayse wantted to say that)

1.MenacingMike 1 chocolate
2Atlus8 two chocolate
3.8-Bit. chocolate

wtf you wiennies someone but a sprinkled donut lol

Nes

Smash Lord
I got a ride last minute from a friend and we're full, but here is the info: it's the Rapid the 761 that goes up and down Van Nuys and all the way to UCLA. Go to metro.net to check the stops. Once your on the bus, get off until u get to Bellagio which is right next to UCLA and where the tourny is taking place.
Thanks Miguel, Wait nvm im still bringing the cube and TV lol even though im bussing it. :)

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
van nuys BLVD? so i could get it by toy mandala?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
LOL, nvm atlus, we just got a last minute ride too, but thanks g!

hey aesis, is it cool if me and NES get there aroudn like 8? my moms dropping us off before school

LuCKy

Smash Master
the list is too complicated im just gonna but like 2 or maybe three dozen donuts and sell them for like 50 cents i should make all ma money back and i know everyone will want something to eat after a couple hours of playing smash:)

hey asies me and dannimals are going in the same car so i might only bring 1 tv cuz i doubt we can fit three tvs and me in the car lol let alone mango and dannimals so im probly bringing 1 tv but i will still bring my vcr

Nes

Smash Lord
oh **** thanks haze you're a life saver **** I wonder if Jesson and Morb are still going I hope they make it maybe Arturo can give you guys a ride or bus it but dont worry my mom can give you guys a ride back home.. Jesson if you're reading this in the morning call me ASAP please thanks.

Dodger

Smash Ace
sorry this is so late, but I thought you might like to know: I'll definitely have my TV with me.

:-)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
****ing lame, NK and Simna made us stay up so late, my ride got a flat tire, and my cell phone died, so I failed and have to miss this tourny =/

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
SilentSpectre def. BoA
SilentSpectre def. MikeY

awww NorCal Falcon>SoCal Marth uncute...

ROFL def. ShadowBTZO
Ultra Luigi def. Hella

SoCal Luigi>NorCal ANYTHING!!! RAWR! In all seriousness though, good **** to those still in the tourney. Edrees, I'm pullin' for ya, top 3!! Represent SD! Luigi>Low Tier WTF!?

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
ROFL def. ShadowBTZO
Ultra Luigi def. Hella

SoCal Luigi>NorCal ANYTHING!!! RAWR! In all seriousness though, good **** to those still in the tourney. Edrees, I'm pullin' for ya, top 3!! Represent SD! Luigi>Low Tier WTF!?
LunInSpectra def. ROFL

*Adds UU to mana pool* COUNTERSPELL!!!

Though I'm confused as to why he has two losses before this. Out of order?

Top Bottom