• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

The Game II

Smash Champion
Since there's confusion on the matches (which I double checked and I don't see anything wrong), I'll add the results right now.

Edrees just beat Falcomist.

--GCII

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Romeo def. LunInSpectra

Woah, hope we got video of that.

Mango def. DieSuperFly O.o

Danimals def. EvilNemesis Luigi step ya game up :(

So Cal is too godo though, Mango, Romeo, Knives ******. Wish I could've been there...

Lit

Smash Ace
thats cuz socal is the best region to play smash in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Game II

Smash Champion
kkkkkkkkkk I just saw the mistake. Lunin IS STILL IN. HE DID NOT lose to Romeo.

DSF just got beat by BoA and is out of the tournament.

Other updates to come.

--GCII

Neal just told me he can't run tio live because of some internet issues with the computer he's using.

Lit

Smash Ace
and why are so many people quiting smash all of a sudden.. i mean brawls is bout to come dont u want to keep your skills sharp before u play brawls. so why would u quit... i mean ill never quit bec the game is just to good to let down... i understand a break but not quiting....

Lit

Smash Ace
oh yeah double post and my 301 post cant get any better than that...

The Game II

Smash Champion
Everytime I update, something else happens, so I'm behind. Just bear with me and I'll get it all worked out. But everything is correct at the moment.

--GCII

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
sad to see lunin out. SS, bob money, and Germ are still in it though. GO NORCAL! This tournament sounds too good. Wish I could have gone and that Isai tried. Was there a norcal vs socal crew battle?

The Game II

Smash Champion
I think they're going to run teams after singles is over. And I won't be sticking around for it because I have to get to camarillo by 1230. :(

--GCII

No norcal/socal crew (yet), unless they did it when nobody was watching.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Man good games today. I got 3rd in my pools with DSF and Hella in it so im pretty happy bout that. Shutouts Tommarrow.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Hugo in the finals.

Tied 3-3 on bf. Bob overshoots recovery and goes under the platform. Then immediately after Bob respawns, Hugo goes on a 12-1 hit run, the 12th hit was a charged beam. That was game right there.

Next is ss/omar

--GCII

Top Bottom