• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah, I'm sure alot of people appreciated that. :p

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
LOL bad news. It seems the tape I got only had one friendly, BoA vs Edrees. After that it skipped to the last crew battles we had, I think it was Palmdale vs DeepSocal Trixies.

I guess you guys are going to have to wait until someone puts up the other ones. :( :laugh:

Btw, I must have landed at least 20 Up-Bs yesterday. Rawr! :cool:

Nes

Smash Lord
Shout outs:

Ultra Luigi: Finally I got to play your Luigi since Toymandala.:)

JTB:Your Puff is a monster:(

Omar:Your Shiek is ****ing fast as **** I couldnt even know what to do.:laugh:

Does 2 chicks I played in doubles: Your Peach and Fox are pretty good, keep it up.:)

Plan 9: Your Cpt Falcon is too good.

Fettizio: good games.

Aesis: Thanks for running this tourney and thank you for giving back my memory card.:)

I know thats a short list but I had to leave kind of early.:urg:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
dont trip dude, just keep practicing and going to tournies. you'll do fine eventually.

i got ***** like 300 times before i ever took a stock off somebody.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Ok, I made a mistake. The tape does not have anything from yesterdays tournament, I thought it did but I realized I was wrong after I uploaded the match on youtube. XD

Sorry about that, now I have to delete it.

Thanks Aesis. :)

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Plug in VCR to comp by AV input. Then I record the matches onto Giga Pocket (Vaio Program) and then I shrink the size down for youtube.

nublet06

Smash Lord
before i type anything else.
BoA is amazing.

SHOUTOUTS

people in my pool

Atlus - crazy little jiggs man. i dont get how the atlus challenge could ever be possible. more like you 4 stocking people ahhah.

What is fear - super cool guy. glad i got to play with you. those luigi ditto friendlies were fun as well. too bad 3rd place didnt make it out you could of done some serious damage.

falcomist - pretty crazy falco you got there. good job on 2nd in the pool. 4 falco dittos, a luigi, and a jigglypuff. i hate all of those matches with falco so good **** lol.

cant remember the other 2 guys. crunk master i think? dont get discouraged. you had really good technical skill but you fell in to peoples traps. work on not being so aggressive and you will do a lot better.

mango you *******. you are getting too good. our matches are always close....but you just seem to sneak out on top. i hate that friggen back air. good job taking on DSF too.

shadowBTZO - i didnt even know who you were until afterwards. palmdale sheiks are too good of practice hehe. your marth was pretty good too. ive never been hit with so many wavedash F smashes. somehow you just got it to work. took a while to adapt to it. good matches.

brett- gayest **** ever. best friends who go to like every tournament together....never play eachother. but we end up playing eachother in this huge *** thing. you were playing so well too. but lunin was up next so you gave that **** to me because we thought i had a better chance. so gay. next time you can just **** me and whoever is after me because i **** the bed on lunin anyway ahhaah.

lunin - crazy fox man. one of the few ive played that actually knows how to combo luigi. i should of picked a smaller stage tho. those lasers were too good and i couldnt really get to you. you also never teched. couldnt catch on to that until like last stock of last match. i was trying to guess your techs the whole time ahaha. good choice.

Friendlies

plan 9 - always one of the super cool guys at the tournament. i guess it runs in oxnard. thanks for playing it was so fun.

nintendoking? you are annoying lol but i think you are joking most of the time so its cool. all of your characters were pretty solid.

DBR guys - i always feel like you are mad at me. only got to play zel and bob but it was fun. thanks for coming tho all of you guys are too good.

JEFF aka silent spectre aka coolest guy ever - wow, who stands up during a set.....to do some crazy ninja stretching to prepare for next game. aahahaha man your style is so tight. one of the funnest people to watch play. thanks for those friendlies. i did well on you....but i bet you were only at a 6 out of ten on the amazing scale so i wouldnt go home crying.

socal lovin. ( with a touch of AZ)

EDREES too good man. you did awesome repping the socal. you were soooooo close to taking the matches you lost too. a few extra landed moves and you would of been top 3.

hugo - the socal defender like usual. in these big tournaments you always seem to step it up and wow me. every match was intense. that one **** stock with the charge shot on bob $ was INSANE. and you were in control for pretty much every set you played today. good job.

Omar - wow man, your sheik is sooooooooooo fast. thats really all i have to say. too good.

DODGER - ahahah man good job on pools. thats pretty awesome. when i saw that i was like DANG dodger is toooooo goood. reminds me of that picture with you and two naked chicks with nipple pasties. dodger for top 25.

Jay - this guy was just keepin it G. what can i say. too smooth.

thanks for everyone in norcal that came.
hopefully we can return the favor some time.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Shoutouts!

First off, I'm a noob for bringing a Gamecube and NOT A GAME >_<

Aesis - Thanks for hosting yet another great tourney. I think as long as these continue, I'll try to make every one of them :)

Whatisfear - Next time we team, we will ****!! That is, with a little practice :p Thanks for playing friendlies with me for however long it was, I needed the practice :)

Hugs - Nice ****ing job. Those were some intense matches at the end. I was amazed :O

NK is hilarious.

TOP 2?! SIMNA JOHNS

Nes - Yes, my puff is a monster :p

ShadowBTZO - Shiek rapesies >_<

FABIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hella - Your Peach is **** :psycho:

Ultra - Next Sage selection, my name will be up there (hopefully :p)

Thanks to Norcal for coming down, I hope that I can go up to one of your big tourneys sometime :p

GGs.

$ick

Smash Lord
Man... What a tourny to not be able to go to... Can't wait to graduate in a few months so my time isn't so occupied.. Can't wait for the vids. :)

nublet06

Smash Lord
extreme grand slam breakfast at 4 in the morning is toooooo good.

i never really did any palmdale shoutouts so ill do it now.

BoA - got pretty lucky i see huh?

aesis - playing teams with you is REALLY REALLY fun. im gonna have to team with ultra next monthly cause double luigi is too good. but in the future i think we can become a pretty solid team. you vs bob$ gave me a grey hair.

Emerican - ****....you are getting too good lately. get ready to start placing high cause its gonna happen.

teba - lol funny noob with his runny nose and being sick. you did well anyway. dont forget your sheik tho. i like the idea of you playing fox a lot......but just dont forget your sheik.

petoo0 - thanks for driving us all. i friggen love you. what else needs to be said.

lee puff - i didnt really watch you play all day. cept a friendly against lunin. from what i saw good job LOL. too bad you didnt do well in the pool tho. mango needs to teach you how to play against peach and you will be too good. you were the only one to take a game form knives in the pool too.....so good stuff.

CREEPY FINGERS AKA SLEEPY FINGERS AT 3 in the morning - ahahha dennys was so funny with you. got to play with germ and get some tips so i know you had fun. you are getting a lot better at every tournament. everyone else just gets one step better tho. ahah thats how it is tho. nobody else has friggen amazing shoes or bomb *** ****** skills tho. so you are still top tier in my eyes.

Rel - you are always a good guy to have around during a tournament. super helpful and super nice. plus you are good with zelda. whats not to like? funny how we went to different denny's on the opposite sides of palmale. too good.

petoo0

Smash Ace
Shout Outs:

Palmdale:

BoA: GOOD ****. You never cease to amaze me with your tourney performance. So close with Jeff and then taking out Germ and Lunin, just too good. <3.

Aesis: I finally got to see you again and we played like twice haha. Great tourney man; keep hosting them and we will all keep coming. <3

Emerican/SB: ****. Wow you played so well yesterday. I can say without a doubt that is the best I have ever seen you play and I play with you probably the most so great job man. You two stocked HUGS. gg.

ROFL: Always getting better with stinking Luigi. At least I got some revenge-sies in our friendlies hehehe. Good job in the brackets Lunin was just to hard man.

Teba: Way to blow things and get sick noob. And then get ME sick!!!!! Gah...I'll go to your house later.

Leepuff: Such an awesome teammate. You really came through when I was sucking the first two rounds versus Mr. Pbody and Aznchef. Don't worry about other matches man they were all way more experienced players so its no biggie. We did well for first time ever teaming together so no worries.

Creepy Fingers: Good job man. You gotta start getting some sleep before tourneys! Your always following asleep at them!

So Cal:

HugS: Way to beat man. great job taking some of Nor Cal's finest. Crazy and intense sets with Bob$ and SS, they both seemes so hard to beat but you came out and 3 stocked; too good. we never did our Ganon ditto but I'm sure I'll see you at another tourney soon so we will get it done.

Edreese: Always good to see you man. Your Peach is crazy! great job in the brackets, you came through for So Cal! Hopefully I'll see you again soon.

NealPRO: Neal is just too good. I don't ven have to say anything else. Thanks as always for helping run the tourney. We couldn't have done it without you.

Omar: Good **** man. Your sheik is so fast, I always love watching you play. Your so animated and into the game, its awesome.

Rest Of So Cal: I know I missed a lot of people but there were just so many haha. I have been up in Nor Cal for school so I haven't got to meet all the "new-comers" and such but good job at the tourney. Mango and Lucky were pretty impressive.

Nor Cal:

Well looks like everywhere I go you guys are there too haha.

Isai: You ****. Sorry I couldn't get that bottle to open up for you...I Suck lol.

Jeff: Always play you at every tourney for some reason. Fun matches. You are now the second person on my wall of pe2 combo hahah.

Bob$: Wow, when I saw you at Prodigy Kid's without your glasses you were crazy enough...then you came to UCLA WITH your glasses and ****. Just too good.

Zel: Good to see you again man, great job at the tourney, showed up a lot of so cal foxes haha.

Lunin: As awlays impressive. You fox is just so fast and fun to watch. Hope So cal didn;t gie you any crazy bums like Oakland did haha.

Zoap/sidefx: Good stuff in teams. You caught my teammate off guard with that iceclimbers haha. Nice friendlies with you sdefx.

Germ: Man you did so well against some of So Cal's bet it was scary to see your link play.

Falcomist: I can never get rid of you! LOL jk. <3 always fun to see you man.

To anyone I forgot to mention: Fun times an dhope to see you all again soon.

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow this was like the best tourney of the year sorry everyone about the donuts we left like i woke up like at8:30 and we left like at 9:00 and i couldnt get a ride to the donut shopXP sorry i wanted donuts to

a couple shout outs

lee puff: your getting better every time i see you keep it up

boa:good **** on beat dsf your too good but to baad i didnt get to play you at all maybe next time

teba:your shiek is to good to bad i didnt get to play it cuz i do really need the shiek practice:(

rofl:well yoru too funny althogh i havent played you before but i know your luigi is fuk1n crazy so hopefully i can play you at another tourney

danimals: my homie all week you have been talkin **** about me saying i suck but i told you we would see who placed better at ucla:) jk your to cool

MrPbody: finally got to play you in tourney it was great your falco is crazy with them pillars but we know what happened in the end..lol jk hope to play you again sometime

hugs;you must of made a lot of money lol first in singles and im not sure what you got in teams but i know you made money and crazy matches with ss your too good lol

blitz: good friendlys after the tourney although i wish i could have played your peach but maybe next time:)

all of dbr :wow you guys are to crazy cant wait for the next combo vids of you guys

MaNg0:your too good beating dsf finnaly in singles and in teams:) and wow we beat some good teams that day lol best team mate ever!!!

DC: YOU MISSED OUT THE TOURNEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH FUNNER WITH YOU HERE AND EVERY ONE SAYING (ITS DAVID) LOL BUT SERIOUSLY THIS TOURNEY WAS TOOOOOOOO GOOOOD

Aesis

Smash Ace
I have a big headache. And I just woke up. Was I really that tired? 12 hours of sleep FTW?

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF CHAMP COMBO?

Neal - Thank you so freaking much for helping me run this crazy tournament. I thought I was prepared for it, but luckily I had you to guide me through the process. If things ever get this big again, you can count on me to man the station the whole time. I appreciate your efforts, and your wonderful program, and Dual Screen heaven, etc. But seriously, I'm in gratitude to you for being #1 Tournament Director ever. Big props to you.

I prepared for this tourney for a long time, in the midst of Finals. Making copies of the rules, the dumb TV signs LOL, arranging the rooms for over an hour to figure out which was the best setup for viewing big matches. OBVIOUSLY that worked out really well cuz EVERYONE AND THEIR MOM would stop their matches to watch. LOL... As usual, I was always running around, giving people my room key, ordering pizza, picking up pizza, running to Neal, playing my matches. Etc. Yesterday was crazy. But reallllll fun. I love you guys.

Shout-outs will be quick cuz I'm tired still.

Palmdale

BoA - YOU ARE SO FREAKING GOOD. BoA needs to rise above me in Power Rankings IMMEDIATELY. It's good that you finally had a good tourney run for once after a short drought. ;D You said you wanted to fight Sheiks ;D I thought you had it against Omar, maybe I should pretend to be Omar and be a copycat so you can get Omar-style experience. ;D That'd be a lil hard tho LOL. You are now added to the list of people who have ever beat DSF and LuninSpectra. YOU ARE AMAZING.

Teba - Too good. Poor guy had a cold, see, you didn't play well Teba-noob. No johns tho HAHA. Anyway it was good to see you again, man we need to hang out this week, SPRING BREAK FTW. Get better big guy. You split with Edrees!!!!!!! Yayyuhhhz Edrees ***** ***** ***** Space Animals.

LeePuff - hahahha you are so GoSu. Splitting with KNIVES??!? The master Fox main of SoCal!!! What the heck ! XD Too good. RESTS FTW. Keep practicing and don't be discouraged!

Petoo0 - Wow you got a lot better as well. Geeeez, it's always good to see you sir HAHA youre a noob. XD Learn to beat those SA's and then you're set bro. Let's hang out. BYE

Emerican - D'you hear me cheering for you? **** RIGHT I WAS. MANNNNNNN you were absolutely going CRAZY yesterday. You played the games of your career yesterday so far, man it was so gratifying to watch you play omggggggggggggg Peach rapage. HugS rapageeeeeeeee

ROFL - Sorry I choked in teams. I was constantly recovering the whole time, living too long, spending so much time doing nothing on the ledge. SUCKSIES. LOL. ****, we coulda had it against Bob$ and Isai! Oh well. :D Team with Ultra next time, no problem. I guess I'll find someone as good as you hopefully, that'd be hard tho. We have too good Team Chemistry.

Creepy - LOLz, I'm happy you made it. Your Link I see is getting a lot better. Keep on truckin'. AV HYPHY Man.

SoCal
Edrees - AMAZING. I love you. AMAZING.
HugS - FREAKING AMAZING. Perfect mindset during your sets with SilentSpectre. Keeping it in control, you are too good.
Omar - You're a beast and yet again we haven't played friendlies in over a year.
Champ - I love you. We own Mike Y and Edrees. Why didn't Edrees and I play a Team Match against you and Mike?
Mike Y - is gay and he loves it in the ***. YOU BEAT ME YESTERDAY. I was tired. XDDDDDDDD I love playing you, you are so funny. Let's have a Deep Socal and Palmdale alliance sometime. Maybe. If there's an odd one out, can I get a slice?
Knives - Why are you always teasing me. You think you're the better Alan in this community? WELL MAYBE YOU ARE but I don't care. Did you host one of the biggest tournaments ever? NO YOU DIDN'T and me neither cuz Neal ran it LOL. I love you make love to Mike for me
JTB - I liked our matches! You had some pretty sick off the stage bair KOs. Good stuff! Thanks for making it out to the tournament!
Romeo - I fcking hate your a$$. Why'd you take me out again, you *******. First one was close. Second was close too and you know it. Man you were playing the best match of your life and I was screwing up the whole time... good stuff Rom. LOL, nah but you're too good. Wahh.
Jay - Good sht on being late XD
Blitz - LAWL, we didn't play. I didn't even see you play. But it was good seeing you. LOL
Danimals - is Emo when he plays friendlies at midnight. He looks at you when you *** around like you're pathetic just cuz he beats you in friendlies.
Ultra - is too good. One of the nicest smashers. THANK YOU for supporting me by going to these tournaments. Haha we should team again sometime. I do well with Luigis!
Lucky - you're funny man you and your gd**** In-N-Out shirt.
MANGOOOO - Oh sht it's MANGO LOL. You are a rapesies kid. Where the hell did you come from. WTF. YEP. That's all I have to say. **** RAPESIES. Good sht TRYING at this tournament.
Nick - I love you. Glad that you made it! Good sht on not making it out of POOLS LOL :) Have fun man, keep it cool. Get some smash practice in when u can lol

NorCal
DBR - man too good. I didn't expect all those crazy mindgames from Bob in our set.. SoCal needs a Doc main who can train us. Yeah, GERM's too good as well. Good seeing Zel and Hella again.
Lunin - You are a funny rapesies kid. Does your girlfriend need THAT much attention?! Nah, my GF was mad at me last night forreaalz. Good stuff yesterday. BoA is good. Keep your emotions in control next time hahah.
SS - JEFF IS AWESOME. LOL seriously, one of the all-around coolest smashers ever.

Jeff after beating HugS on Brinstar to Zelgadis and ppl behind him: "Shut. The. ***. UPPP!"
Scamp - heyyy stop mirroring my steps and making me quake in fear
Zoap - too good
Simna - WOW WAY TO JOHN IT UP SIMNA. Next time, just do better. Or umm, TRY. Or get better XD SIMNA JOHNSSSS
ShadowBTZO - wow you almost had me during our matches. You're really good. Don't ledge hop needle when you're trying to get back on the stage anymore ;D all my ko's were from that. DOH! :D
Falcomist - k so during our friendly, you were ******. Nuff said. You woulda pwned me ;D
I love u justin

HUGE AMAZING THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO BROUGHT TV's and GAMECUBES except for NeighborhoodP who flaked out :D
Thanks to the guys who brought the HUGE TV. All the ppl with the VCRS and such. Thanks to Blitz for leaving his TV in my room.

REL - THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME HOME. THANK YOU for being awesome. Thanks for helping me out once again, waiting for me to pack up my stuff, being an encouragement and overall COOL AZZ guy. Yup. Ownage.

BYE. I don't want 96 ppl at the next monthly LOL

emerican

Smash Ace
well uhh.. gg's :)

boa, aesis, teba, rofl, lee puff, petoo, creepy (sleepy) fingers = fkn amazing

knee'ing people across the stage over and over is much more fun when you have aesis cheering for you.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
HOLY **** this looks like it was an awesome monthly - Congrats to the hosts (Aesis+Neal) <3 and EDREES RULES :grin:

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Wow this was a great tourney. I'd like to thank alan for hosting.

I'd like to also thank ROFL for making his team name "Defending champions"

Lets see where he placed

1: Big Strong Legs
2: The Land Before Time
3: Hey, Come Over Here and Suck This **** Real Quick
4: Four Leaf Mango
5: Bananacloud66
5: Not ing
7: Defending Champions
7: El Cucuy

Incredible. It wasn't aesis's fault tho, ROFL is to blame.
I'd also like to thank Mango and Lucky for doing all the work for us. We let you guys beat us in winners so that you can take everyone out. Then we let you guys get as close as possible to the money, only to have it snatched away by Omar's greedy hands.
J/K you guys did really well and won the winners match fair and square. GG's.

In all seriousness, I want to thank everyone in socal for cheering me on, including ROFL :), cuz there was no way I would have won without you guys.

Thanks to norcal for coming down, I'm really sorry we couldn't go to roscoes, I swear I'll make it my #1 priority to take you guys there next time, no matter what. And wow you guys ****ing ****. You guys did extremely well. Bob/SS = too good

Good job superfriends for doing well, 2 of the top 4 spots isn't too bad, and we all did pretty well in the brackets.

GG's to everyone, thanks again for all the support, another amazing tournament aesis.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
yea this tourney was super tight thanks to my dope *** partner the parking lot 6 bux ftw LOL hes a good teammate though shoutouts time

aesis-coo seein u good tourney man im sure it was hard to run

nealdt-neal pro!!! dual screen ftw ^_^

brett-oh **** new falcon on the block

rofl-cool seein u as always man stay clean ^_^

danny-good job making bracket

mango and lucky-u guys are 2 good good job makin bracket lucky and mango for rapin

norcal-coo seein u guys always fun as usual

fabian-WOW ****IN BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

luigi-ITS LUIGI LOL

oscar-way to make bracket ***** LOL

hugo-wow way to ****in **** dude first place superfreinds 2 good i was ****in yellin so much against u on ss haha

omar-**** dude u ***** me so bad i was discouraged lol but your jus too good on marth now good **** in singles

boa-vince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz your 2 pro i thought u were just sandbagging on me cuz ur 2 nice lolz but ur a cool guy man u ***** singles bracket i was glad i lost to u cuz i couldnt of done wat u did lolz your marth is wat i want my marth 2 be

teba-steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your 2 good haha always cool seein man even though we didnt play >.<

lee puff-u were beatin me in freindlys haha 2 good man keep at it

gary-coo seein u again manz
romeo-wow way to ****in get rocked by foxes hhaa naw good **** though man ur 2 good *****

superfreinds-u guys are 2 good cool seein u as always ^_^

david-wow way to go to norcal when all of norcal comes out here LOL good **** though

OH YEA BIG ANNOUNCEMENT IF U WERENT THERE OR IN THE OTHER ROOM

I BURNED FABIAN SO ****ING BADLY DURING HUGO VS SS INFRONT OF EVERYONE SO IF U WERE THERE U KNOW WAT IM TALKIN BOUT THAT **** WAS 2 FUNNY LOL ITS OK THOUGH FABIAN IT WOULDNT BE A TOURNEY WITOUT ME BURNING U ^_^

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
What a WONDERFUL tournament.

Aesis- DUDE THANK YOU FOR THROWING THIS. I love you! That was hard work and I can imagine how drained you are. I was drained after running tri weeklies and I was just co hosting it with Rickety!

Neal - Neal helps out a lot at each tournament he goes to!! good work today man, and also neals' too good , so friendly and looks like popo

BoA- BoA's mom is too cool, making smash shirts. too good. GREAT JOB today, 5th place partner right here. If we ever team, our team name is "team fifth place" you are a real nice guy.

ROFL- Okay, u know what the CRAZYIEST MOMENT OF THE TOURNAMENT WAS? When we both finished being elminated and I realized we had a tournament we both went to but didn't face each other. Thank ye gods????

Lee puff- Hope to give you more peach practice whenever you need it! Keep working on that Jiggs.

Teba - Hey fun matches in pools man! You did a good job splitting with me :) I GOTTA ADMIT you play better with a pizza on your lap. LOL

Petoo- THANKS for doin the pizza thing. WE DIDN"T PLAY YET AGAIN! but fun hanging out with ya berkeley boy

Mike Y - You are the best. Thanks for driving us, not making me walk down the hill (haha) and being my girl stories confident. Too bad that egg incident happened, but GOOD **** in teams man!

Spoons - Good job today but sorry about some rough bracketing. You are soooooooo funny man. SO great hanging out with you.

Brian - GOTTA SHOW OFF fearwalking man!! represent it!! Always fun playing your Ganon. Who the hell plays Ganon LOL

Champ - You did very amazing today in teams. Sorry to say I was the one to let us down a few times! But next time!!! Edreesion out. Enjoy those games.

GERM - Good matches man. You're Link's crazy.

Justin - lol man , brinstar FTW. peaches will pick lame stages against u. that's how smash will be forever..haahha. You are fun to hang out with you, hope to see you in June when you come. you're falco got better since we last played.

Lunin - CRAZY waveshining and tech skill. **** I felt so pressured. Good matches man.

Zoap - You are so friendly! lol good matches. I tried as hard as i could because you asked me to..hehe. also, after i eat ice cream i play at my best. i shoulda had ice cream the rest of the day.

Snap- always good seeing you, well spoken guy right here.

romeo - lol man you are hilarious, sorry about the triple fox entendre haha

blitz- good matches, your falcon's pretty good dude. BTW i've got a falco! mwuhaha

dodger- finally got you your cd! hehe.

Fabian- i'll try to make it the 7th!

Wolf - sorry we couldn't come eat with you guys i was really gone. We didn't play any matches! Grrr. Thanks for showing me the tricks on luigi's :)

Jose - lol man, i haven't played you in so long but you've been coming recently. we should do some friendlies next time.

Hugo - GOOOOOOOD **** getting first and repping SOCAL! i was so happy you got first. Thanks for cheering for me and the tips about counter picks. Those really helped.

Omar - Hey good matches as usual, once again we play at a tournament we're both at because we both get far enough. And BTW can't believe ya forgot to ban mute city. Hahahah.

And thanks for ALL of socal that cheered me on during my matches. It made me play that much better cuz i didn't wanna let you guys down! :)

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Thanks Aesis for being HECKA FREAKING ORGANIZED. Very successful and fun tourny. :).

Everyone I played, good matches. Everyone I lost to, I'll do some studying and get better :).

"Anybody wanna steak ditto?"

Decoded as:
"Anybody wanna snake ditto?" (When Brawl comes out)

-Thanks Zoap for the ride, we all love you.

Rickety

Peace and Love
What a WONDERFUL tournament.

Aesis- DUDE THANK YOU FOR THROWING THIS. I love you! That was hard work and I can imagine how drained you are. I was drained after running tri weeklies and I was just co hosting it with Rickety!
Running Tournaments is such a huge drain of personal energy! Big, fluffy Hearts go out to all tournament directors, They all need more loving.

I AM SO MAD I MISSED THIS! :-(

I didn't attend any tournament on Saturday, and I really wish I would've come to this one.

I promise I'll try my best to make it to all of the UCLA monthlies <3

Which means I'll probably be begging/Doing chores/washing dishes for Edrees so he can train me and take me to these :]

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Great tournament! I loved the tour of Bel Air we took before we got to the venue.

Thanks Aesis Alan for holding this sh*t down. I kinda molested you in friendlies, a little payback for what you did to me in MLG Anaheim ;). And we are too good as a team, regardless of how many times you let me kill you.

Gabe: You liked how I made you think you were gonna finish 1st in our pool? GET owned. lol jk. I had an awesome time hanging out with you.

Falcomist: I'm gonna be the first one between us to 4 stock the other, so you better prepare for it. haha jk. I'm glad that you made it down. Awesome friendlies we had.

Everyone else... man too many shoutouts, so i'll keep it brief.

Edrees: You own. Skee Lo is pretty amazing.

Vince: You own

Silent Spectre: You own

hUgOgOnZaLeS: You own. I think UCLA is gonna make you the new Chancellor there. too good man.

Omarion: You own

Norcal: It was awesome playing friendlies or tourney matches against you guys. Thanks for making the trip down here, you guys own. :)

Knivez: We **** as a team. See, aren't I much better as a teammate than Azeem? ;)

Champ: Sorry to let you down. Next time I'll give you the win so I can watch you own.

What is Ganon: haha hope you had a fun time. Tournaments really are the best aren't they? We'll play some more hopefully soon.

And to Champ's friends whose team name was "Mike Y got spiked," I'm gonna four stock all of you. I'm looking at you James. :cool:

Lit

Smash Ace
i cant believe i missed this.. well i hope everyone had a good time though..

Straight

Smash Journeyman
**** *** tournament aesis. Thanks Norcal for coming down, it was cool chilling with you guys again, you guys ****.

araknophobik

Smash Master
I BURNED FABIAN SO ****ING BADLY DURING HUGO VS SS INFRONT OF EVERYONE SO IF U WERE THERE U KNOW WAT IM TALKIN BOUT THAT **** WAS 2 FUNNY LOL ITS OK THOUGH FABIAN IT WOULDNT BE A TOURNEY WITOUT ME BURNING U ^_^
for those of you who dont know who jay was
he looks like a pug, thats all that needs to be said

as for those who dont know who i was
i was the flyest mother ****er you will ever see ^_^

good friendly's against omar teba and aesis, i guess my sheikums has a ways to go but it has gotten better since best of 06
lol at omar praying boa would beat lunin, cuz lunin is "the craziest fox in the ****ing world" haha

yo hugo, good job at winning and beating luigi =/
but i have a question
do you think atdi>mars volta? o.O having a debate with my roomate right now about it

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
for those of you who dont know who jay was
he looks like a pug, thats all that needs to be said

as for those who dont know who i was
i was the flyest mother ****er you will ever see ^_^

good friendly's against omar teba and aesis, i guess my sheikums has a ways to go but it has gotten better since best of 06
lol at omar praying boa would beat lunin, cuz lunin is "the craziest fox in the ****ing world" haha

yo hugo, good job at winning and beating luigi =/
but i have a question
do you think atdi>mars volta? o.O having a debate with my roomate right now about it
i love how u made it out of pools fabian and for those that dont know fabian socals worst ****ing driver that drives into oncomming traffic thats y your socals number 1 lol and i love how fabian has so many post but he sucks at smash LOL

i just wasted my 1,000th post calling fabian a *****

araknophobik

Smash Master
i love how u made it out of pools fabian and for those that dont know fabian socals worst ****ing driver that drives into oncomming traffic thats y your socals number 1 lol and i love how fabian has so many post but he sucks at smash LOL

i just wasted my 1,000th post calling fabian a *****
lmao i knew you were gonna bring up that pool thing
yeah i missed getting out of the pool by 1 game, after have both close matches with hyuga and knives

yeah, be proud that you made it out of pools
wait, wasn't omar about to throw you the set if it wasn't for that peach taking a game off sidefx? lol dont talk when your *** barely made it as well
and wtf are you talking about socal's worst driver, my driving is too good ask luigi
but your right, i am socal's worst smasher, that thread jtb made cuz you were too much of a ***** to put up yourself justified me being a terrible smasher
princess pug wasted his 1,000 post looking like a *****

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
lmao i knew you were gonna bring up that pool thing
yeah i missed getting out of the pool by 1 game, after have both close matches with hyuga and knives

yeah, be proud that you made it out of pools
wait, wasn't omar about to throw you the set if it wasn't for that peach taking a game off sidefx? lol dont talk when your *** barely made it as well
and wtf are you talking about socal's worst driver, my driving is too good ask luigi
but your right, i am socal's worst smasher, that thread jtb made cuz you were too much of a ***** to put up yourself justified me being a terrible smasher
princess pug wasted his 1,000 post looking like a *****
yea fabian i like how u said omar was about to throw me the set when i never even ****ing asked him to which is why when we were goin to the bathroom and u were like "is omar gonna throw it 4 u" i said "I dont know i didnt ask him 2".i like how u say i barely made it out of pools when the next person was ****ing 5-5 i didnt need anyones ****in help to make it out.Since u wanna talk about throwing pools, lets talk about u asking knivez to throw the match 4 u but he wouldnt then u looked like u were about to cry when they said that there was only gonna be top 2 and not top 3 for pools.Then u asked me if u could have my spot in the bracket cuz i said i might leave early, i earned my fuking spot obviously u couldnt even cheat yours.

i also like how u bring up me being a ***** to not post the socals worst smashers list obviously if i have the balls to say all this **** to everyone in person i wouldnt have a problem posting it on the boards i just didnt wanna get my account banned so ryan made a fake account.

i also like how u try and make personal attacks to upself like your high and mighty talking about the way i look as if its funny even though it doesnt make anyone look like a ****ing ******* but u, so way 2 go and be a ****ing **** fabian.

Top Bottom