• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

The Game II

Smash Champion
ss to play bob.

can't say much about second round. SS hit his knees, lol. Omar switched to zelda on final stock, went off platform and overshot the platform, going under it like bob did a match earlier.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
Someone just told me 3/5 and another 3/5 if necessary.

Hugo ahead 2-1.

This is my last update here. You'll have to go to the site because I'll have interviews with both players.

--GCII

Lit

Smash Ace
but more than likely socal is going to take it... or i hope so at least

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
well it was fun other than the fact I did HORRIBLE on singles. Ill try to make it to the next one for sure. Anywho, it was tight playing friendlies with alot of you. Gave me something to do after I got elminated :)

Art?

Smash Journeyman
pleeeeease let there be crews...

looks like hugs took first. oh well, at least most of the top 10 is norcal.

i forgot that there's still teams to finish.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
pleeeeease let there be crews...

looks like hugs took first. oh well, at least most of the top 10 is norcal.

i forgot that there's still teams to finish.
6 norcal, 5 so cal, 6 so cal if you include Omar.

In terms of depth, we ****. 11 of the next 12 are so cal. :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yesterday was rapppppppppeeeeeeeee

Too bad I got 3rd in Pools T_T

SIMNA JOHNS

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jesus, NorCal spammed the hell out of this thread.

As Glenn said, I couldn't get an internet connection on the laptop we were using. It's all ROFL's fault. So I couldn't get tio updates onilne. But Glenn did a great job keeping everyone in the know.

Obligatory FULL RESULTS POST just for HugS. Who *****, by the way. 3-stocking SS twice? Too good.

But so is NorCal. You guys are great for coming down. Lemme know when your Next Big Tourney is and I'll try to get a troop to return the favor.

EDIT: I don't know how the top 3 of doubles turned out. I'll update that when I hear.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Thanks for the update neal.

couldnt make it but I hope everyone had fun.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
But so is NorCal. You guys are great for coming down. Lemme know when your Next Big Tourney is and I'll try to get a troop to return the favor.
Yeah, NorCal ***** -- at least NK and Simna, the only guys I got to friendly. :( Two NKs in one house, wtf?!?!

nublet06

Smash Lord
good **** everybody. this tournament was awesome. after pools **** got CRAZY. the bracket was overwhelming. honeslty everywhere you look it was like....****.....those people are good.

i got to play silent spectre for the first time it was super fun. thanks jeff.

araknophobik

Smash Master
lmao there was no point in having more than 1 tv after pools
it seemed like every match that was socal vs norcal had a crowd behind it, and noone wanted to play their match until the spectical was over
cuz then the crowd would turn around to another tv and the roaring would start all over again
partial shout-outs
Jay-is a *****
Baby Boa-leepuff it sucks we didn't make it out of pools, but it was a pretty even split amongst all of us, good **** being the only person taking a game off knives
Emerican-**** dude you got a hell of alot better since best of '06, splitting with hugo is ****
iono ima go to bed, ill get the rest later

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
I caught a really bad cough really early in the day, so I left straight after pools. Hope everyone had a great time.

I'll post shout outs later, I really don't feel well enough to even be on the computer.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Thanks to everyone that hung in there while I did the updates.

As my site continues, expect more of the instant updates and interviews. I'll be doing the same next week in Anaheim/GG

--GCII

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Great tournament guys, definitely one of the best this year so far. I want to thank Aesis, Neal and The Game 2 for running this tourney. Pools were awesome and so were the brackets but dang, too many good people.

Norcal rocks for showing up, and I’m glad I got to play some of them in friendlies and in tourney matches.

Shout outs later.

I have a tape with me and I think I’m going to try to put some of this up right now. Better get it over with now, since I have some time to do it.

The Game, you said you had to go to Camarillo, is this by any chance the 805 Camarillo? I live in Oxnard which is about 10 min away. :)

The Game II

Smash Champion
Great tournament guys, definitely one of the best this year so far. I want to thank Aesis, Neal and The Game 2 for running this tourney. Pools were awesome and so were the brackets but dang, too many good people.

Norcal rocks for showing up, and I’m glad I got to play some of them in friendlies and in tourney matches.

Shout outs later.

I have a tape with me and I think I’m going to try to put some of this up right now. Better get it over with now, since I have some time to do it.

The Game, you said you had to go to Camarillo, is this by any chance the 805 Camarillo? I live in Oxnard which is about 10 min away. :)
1. I did not help run the tournament.

2. Yeah, I'm actually at at hotel in Camarillo. I'm about to check out and head to Pismo Beach, then go home.

--GCII

Top Bottom