• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
i love how u made it out of pools fabian and for those that dont know fabian socals worst ****ing driver that drives into oncomming traffic thats y your socals number 1 lol and i love how fabian has so many post but he sucks at smash LOL

i just wasted my 1,000th post calling fabian a *****
LMFAO fukcin jay lolz XD
omg im cracking up in the computer lab at skool lmaolz

good shiz good shiz

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
:(
All of my tapes are blank. :(

--GCII

was he the only one with the footage cause if he is we cant see all those good matches how where they blank probly vcrs didnt work. doesnt he have a website and all those interviews i rather see footage though hopefully those wasnt all the good matches:( :( :( Aesis you have should posted them like the first ones i wouldnt mind the sound at least we get to watch them

Zelgadîs ™

Smash Journeyman
I remember before a teams match looking at a take to see if it was ok to record over, and there were team matches with me and Lunin on it. Something was recorded, and we all want it.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, so chill out :). Aesis said he would get to them next week. He's on spring break right now.

Besides, NorCal has no right to complain about missing tournament videos... ;)

The Game II

Smash Champion
Go ahead mike, I want to hear you rip me because I was doing other things that were more important for me. Go ahead. Come on.

:(

was he the only one with the footage cause if he is we cant see all those good matches how where they blank probly vcrs didnt work. doesnt he have a website and all those interviews i rather see footage though hopefully those wasnt all the good matches:( :( :( Aesis you have should posted them like the first ones i wouldnt mind the sound at least we get to watch them
This is the problem. I speak up about THE TAPES I HAVE and everyone goes into shrinkage mode and blames me for the war and ecoli and how the dodgers suck.

I SAW THREE OTHER VCRs. I didn't even bust mine out because other people had theirs ready and available. My thinking was, "OK, if other people have vcrs, then I can worry about just giving match updates on the web site because other people will tape."

So, other people need to speak up. Oh wait. They have. So JUST ****ING WAIT. ****ING **** PEOPLE DON"T BE LIKE ****ING DDR PLAYERS AFTER A **** TOURNAMENT!!

Now, I wrote all that and I JUST RIGHT NOW FOUND a tape that had something. Some team match with one person having a handle of "ARIA" and I think the opponent was two Foxes. That's all I could make out of it after a quick look of it. It didn't look like something I've done before, so if someone has that handle, speak up. I have to go to work in 5 minutes, so I'm not encoding anything until tomorrow night when I get to San Diego. If this is a UCLA tape, the earliest it would be up is Friday afternoon before the buy.com tourney.

--GCII

The Game II

Smash Champion
dude, chill the **** down. if i wanted to say anything i would have, but i gave you the benifit of the doubt. get the **** over it.
I'm calm now.

I went off because I had to deal with this same thing 3-4 years ago at every DDR tournament I went to because I was the only one with a camcorder (and there were tournaments almost every 15 days). Imagine getting 10 pms minutes after the tournament is over with people begging for footage.

One time, I videotaped a big DDR tournament in San Francisco and noticed that people were asking for videos and the tournament wasn't even done. And the calls and e-mails began the moment I came home (which was just hours after I broke up with my gf, yeah I know, johns) So I took the tape and just smashed that **** to pieces. I think I still have a picture of it. And btw, I was the only one at the tournament with a camcorder.

--GCII

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
a marth with aria? that sounds like mike y. so that teams match was probably mike y and knives vs lunin and zel? i thought zel usually wore a tag with kana spelling his name, but yeah thats just my guess.

Aesis

Smash Ace
I posted on Sunday afternoon that I left the tapes at UCLA cuz I didn't want to spend my entire Spring Break encoding videos, which are, if you really don't know,

a pain in the a$$.
Glen, I think your tapes are blank because when I asked you for a tape, I went and got it, but they didn't need the tape anymore. if there's one doubles match, it should be Knives and Mike Y vs Lunin and Zel, or SS and Falcomist vs Isai and Bob$. But probably the former.

OK, so be patient, I'll do the videos next week for sure. I have a lax Spring schedule so I'll definitely get them done. In terms of the number of videos, I'm sure we have several, but I'm afraid about how many were actually recorded. I tried making sure each VCR was set up, but we'll see. Also, some tapes were set on SP and some were set on EP. It's my fault I didn't make sure they were all on EP, so we'll see.

ANYWAY just wait

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha aesis should let neal encode the vids because aesis is too good but isnt the best when it comes to youtube vids ^_~

LuCKy

Smash Master
The vid is up and perhaps this will chill some of you. I don't have any full matches sorry. My camera isn't high quality so it shows a black glare across any tv. I didn't attend the first monthly so I don't have a montage for that.

OK, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwvYVXk2e8
very cool video but i didnt see anything of hugo vs ss lol and asies he has some tapes so hopefully he recorded the best match of the tourney lol and if asies gives his tapes to neal he could make like a super montage cuz the champ combo montage was too good plus this was a huge tourney and norcal was here so it deserves 1:)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
gah! i dont feel good having left without playing more of MikeHaze's fox, Omar's sheik, and Romeo's cf.....i need reassurances on the outcomes of each of those matches....lol

Mike was so close to taking that stock...i was so close to winning vs. romeo....and i just need to see if my match with omar can happen twice^_^

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
you and simna mathes were close isnt that the ness wait rom what happen with your pools why was it 8-2 and you got second Hmmmmmm

Top Bottom