• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Les Money

Smash Cadet
aye i know i'm very noobish but can anyone smash today? i'm in ucla for today visitng a friend but she's gonna go to class soon. PM me please....

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Ok so I'd like to buy my tickets now.

2 things, should we fly in to LAX?

We plan on arriving Friday night, who can pick us up and/or house us? ^^;

nublet06

Smash Lord
icky...LAX is so nasty.

burbank airport is a lot easier to deal with. WAY less people and i think its cheaper too. but finding a flight might be harder and its a little out of the way. so im not sure what will work out best.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i live like a mile from burbank airport, but i dont drive.

depending on when and at what time, you guys could probably stay at my house for a few hours, until whoever you're staying with is able to.

Lit

Smash Ace
**** i need to go to one of these but it takes up alot of my gas though....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Hmm you could stay at my place, but I live in a triple which is kinda crowded =/. So use me as a last resort tori.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Thanks I appreciate it, hopefully soon someone else offers up, I'm ready to buy my tickets but I want to make sure we have a place to sleep lolz.

Thanks all this is quite exciting.

$ick

Smash Lord
**** i need to go to one of these but it takes up alot of my gas though....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
If you guys do go to this, please please please let me know. If it would be cool, I'd drive to Rancho and get a ride with you guys the rest of the way and help a lot with gas. :) Let me know if that would be cool.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
I dont think Headache would mind..especially since your pitching in for gas:) but I'd still make sure its cool with him..I didnt even know he got his car back! Awesome sig Nking!!....Oh and um since Washingtons coming they should bring Oregon and we should push for AZ. It'll be like a battle for the west coast!! ^^

$ick

Smash Lord
I dont think Headache would mind..especially since your pitching in for gas:) but I'd still make sure its cool with him..I didnt even know he got his car back! Awesome sig Nking!!....Oh and um since Washingtons coming they should bring Oregon and we should push for AZ. It'll be like a battle for the west coast!! ^^
Pressuming you're talkin to me, ya that would be pretty cool. I'll get in contact with him through AIM/MSN or something. :)

araknophobik

Smash Master
What if we...
make a CSU vs UC crew battle
haha
according to the power rankings, UC'S can have
aesis/edrees/knives/azeem
and other good players like evilnem and rel

while
CSU's can have
hugo/gabe/rome/blitz
and other good players like...i can't think of any other csu players than me =(

i would suggest mana for UC and ken for CSU but yeah...that little ***** is banned :laugh:

nublet06

Smash Lord
that college stuff has been done before tho. its all old news. PLus cal states would win if they had Ken AND Hugo.

something that would be way cooler is peopel who have been banned from tournaments vs people who havent.

DSF, Aesis, Romeo, ROFL, Blitz (even tho he ended up being unbanned), EzynJay (same with him), P hood, araknaphobik, Kira, mcrusty, manacloud. now thats a pretty tuff crew to beat. :rotfl:

wow look how stupid socal is. 11 people who have been banned in some way.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Ok I'm just checking in one last time for housing, as close to UCLA as possible... I'm buying my plane tickets tonight for sure, and I'll be flying into LAX.

If no one responds we will take Fatboi up on his offer.

Also, we will need someone to pick us up from the airport, hopefully the person who is housing us.

I need confirmation on being able to get a ride from the airport, or I can't buy my tickets at all because its starting to get too expensive. We plan on arriving Friday night. And leaving anytime convenient for who we stay with on Sunday.

THANKS whoever takes us in for 2 days. We REALLY appreciate any help, so far no one has been replying much ;_;

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
awww ROFL anniversary
all Luigi players are alike!
we have time fo smash and the lady hahaha
well I'll be going to this haha missed numba 2
cant miss numba 3
Gats to show everybody that Luigi power

Top Bottom