• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Aesis

Smash Ace
I have to change the date. Now that Tori/Silent Wolf aren't coming I don't think it should matter that much, it's a month away.

My time commitments have dramatically increased.
Thing about the vids: if anyone can take responsibility for the tapes, I'd be glad to give them to you at the next tournament I attend, which will probably be in May. I won't make SITB, or Nexus. So yeah. If anyone in Palmdale wanted them, I'd be more than happy to give the tapes to him. BoA is, as I have always said, amazing.

This will probably be the last monthly of the school year. June ends too quickly for us here at LA. In other news, I've talked to Champ about some new aspects. I'll be implementing a new event/new system or whatever for this monthly. So you should all go. OH, and the venue may be changing to accommodate this series' popularity. Bigger. Better. More productive. Also, I hate Smash.

New date is May 26.

nublet06

Smash Lord
I have to change the date. Now that Tori/Silent Wolf aren't coming I don't think it should matter that much, it's a month away.

My time commitments have dramatically increased.
Thing about the vids: if anyone can take responsibility for the tapes, I'd be glad to give them to you at the next tournament I attend, which will probably be in May. I won't make SITB, or Nexus. So yeah. If anyone in Palmdale wanted them, I'd be more than happy to give the tapes to him. BoA is, as I have always said, amazing.

This will probably be the last monthly of the school year. June ends too quickly for us here at LA. In other news, I've talked to Champ about some new aspects. I'll be implementing a new event/new system or whatever for this monthly. So you should all go. OH, and the venue may be changing to accommodate this series' popularity. Bigger. Better. More productive. Also, I hate Smash.

New date is May 26.
next time you are in palmdale call me up and give me the tapes. ill give them to someone who can upload them at SITB. maybe if the game II is going he can put them on his website.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
nestor, is never worked, remember we coudlnt' figure it out?

pulido MIKE (10:35:14 PM): i heard you hit on knives
BurgRep (10:35:26 PM): yeah dud
BurgRep (10:35:29 PM): that *****'s sexy
BurgRep (10:35:31 PM): actually
BurgRep (10:35:36 PM): he's sexier on the boards, to be honest

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Theres no need to sign up, just show up for the tourney at the right place. :p

For Cubes/TVs, theres never a limit on how many can be brought. The more there are, the faster the tourney is ran. ;)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL...Someone needs to move from here into like some very little smash area like....Oklahoma? And like...steal #1 spot or something haha...
I wanna know what the special event is =.=...and i wanna go to this...Cuz Aesis tourney is too good.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
LOL...Someone needs to move from here into like some very little smash area like....Oklahoma? And like...steal #1 spot or something haha...
I wanna know what the special event is =.=...and i wanna go to this...Cuz Aesis tourney is too good.
i'm gonna do that watch :)...then i'm gonna laugh when some1 else comes and takes my spot cause i suck

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
haha i never told anyone i quit jus cuz i dont play 4 a while everyone assumes >>> i was jus takin a break ^-^

Aesis

Smash Ace
OK, I don't mean to hype this one up, but to be perfectly honest,

Lounges aren't working well with me right now. This event is scheduled during Week 8 of UCLA Spring Quarter so blah blah, the whole Delta Terrace thing is a hassle for a lot of people anyway.
Yadda yadda yadda.

That is why I'm securing a much larger, official venue with a guaranteed minimum of 10 TVs, more REAL staff (not my Palmdale crew or Champ/Neal), etc. I'm actually shooting for 25 or 30 TVs, but we'll see. That means I need more Gamecubes haha O_O

Basically I'm making this one big because it's the last one of the school year.
I will probably have to raise entry to 15 because of venue cost and etc. But this will be big, I'm making it big, and I want everyone to go to this.

I will finalize details by the end of this week. Also, you can expect UCLA II vids to be up by this week since I finally gave them to someone with a better capture device. Anyway, I'll see you guys later, sorry to interrupt flow of HugS avatar

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
dont count me for a tv or a cube.

walking with a TV from the venue to the car at 2am up those fuking stairs that led to draculas castle was fuking gay.

Top Bottom