• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
Sheik is too good also
First UCLA monthlie
teams ROFL and Aesis ****!!!!
haha P-Dale ftw!
missed UCLA II
but i won't miss UCLA III
maybe i can go vs u stryderhyry haha
just call out for MORB!!!

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Ahhh ****it, May 19th? I'll be in Rosarito then with my frat...why aren't we doing an April monthly, Aesis? And are we gunna do a June one? Tina's gunna try to do a UCLA tournament the weekend before the 19th...that way I can at least play...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm looking forward for this too. ^_^

Maybe I'll do good at this one, 3rd times a charm :)

And I just realized I'm the second person (after Ultra) on the list besides Palmdalians. Too good :D

emerican

Smash Ace
looks like no one can provide housing for you guys... so unless you want to sell yourselves under the freeway at LAX...

anyways, what'd ken say? >.>

araknophobik

Smash Master
im in the same position as hugo
even if i couldn't go id be willing to house
but picking you up from the airport is a maybe
you gotta tell me what time you fly in and i have to check whether or not i have work that friday night.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is it possible for you guys to fly into Ontario Airport? It might be possible for me to pick you guys up, and house you as well.

Lemme know if you can do it, then I'll call my parents up and see if its ok with them.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I probably can house you Tori... if you can get a ride here. My house is pretty far from LAX / UCLA, though. You can hitch a ride with us to UCLA though for the tourny.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Like I said before, I'm working with Daniel here at UCLA to upload all the vids. The problem is my capture card, and seeing how everyone was displeased with the audio, I'm opting to hold out on the vids. Unless you really want them soon. I personally would prefer quality over brevity.

kennan

Smash Rookie
This is awesome, Im going to UCLA next year and Im really gla theres already "smash infrastructure" in place, now im really exited :)

petoo0

Smash Ace
OMFG no one cares!! XD

Kennan, are you the one who messeged me on youtube? We should play in the next monthly, man. :)

Also, thanks Aesis for hosting the previous monthly. These things are amazing.
I am kinda positive that there are more people that would rather I go than you. xD <3

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
BTW Alan, where are you hosting it this time? I wasn't there for the 100-Man Melee tourney, but if we have an even bigger outcome...I don't know if the lounge could take it. Plus, there's always the chance that the school can come up and say that we can't have that many people there, we don't have it reserved, yada yada. I'll talk to Tina about starting an official Smash Club, that way we can get the rights to places...just want to make that we never get into the situation where a ton of people come, only to have it canceled by the UCLA staff.

-X

PS: Is this going to be the last monthly beofre the end of school, or are you going to try to have one on the weekend of finals? Time-wise, it looks like this'll be the last one for this year...and since I'm gone at Roserito during that weekend...then in Japan until next year...you must change the date one week earlier or later....ya...chi...*sniffles*.

Top Bottom