• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

$ick

Smash Lord
Looking forward to those videos and the end of May. Ryan you still cool with giving me a ride if I meet you at your house? :)

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
nealdt...
why the hell do you keep deleting my posts? =(
LOL@fabians avatar it doesnt suit u fabian. u made the ghost imfamous n **** if hes in brawl u should main him cuz everytime i see him im like oh **** fabian posted something vicious.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
dont count me for a tv or a cube.

walking with a TV from the venue to the car at 2am up those fuking stairs that led to draculas castle was fuking gay.
I think albertson's has a sale on tissues this week. Want me to buy you some so you can cry some more?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Looking forward to those videos and the end of May. Ryan you still cool with giving me a ride if I meet you at your house? :)
I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to go, I think something else is going down that weekend. :/

Aesis

Smash Ace
OK guys, I just had a meeting and finalized a few details. I'll be updating throughout the week all the way until the date of the event, seeing as I've been MIA throughout Smashboards this past month.

First of all, we're relocating to a much larger venue. This way, we'll be able to accommodate even more TVs, without the hassle of anyone having to bring down/bring back their own TV to the car. I will have staff to personally take the TV from your vehicle and bring it back to you. I have full clean-up staff and everything so that the tournament will run almost perfectly, where no one like Romeo has to drag their huge *** TV back up the hill. /sucks

There are also other things:

• Available food and beverages at the venue
  • $1 Raffle for $50 or $100 (still pending) gift card to any store of your choice
  • Large projector for finals matches
  • Nearby UCLA bathrooms so you don't have to ask me anymore or make long trips
  • Misc

Basically I need input on a few of things:
What kind of food and drinks do you want? Do you still want pizza run? If we were going to sell T-shirts, what kind of design would you like on it? Knowing you won't have to lug your TV, will you bring TV's? Does BoA ****?

Anyway. This is the last one until September, so I need feedback to make it another one of SoCal's majors through support of the SoCal community. Kthx Bai

Nes

Smash Lord
The Raffle sounds awesome, so does the shirt I dont know about the design but whatever it is ill still get one for sure. Hmm wouldnt it be beter if everyone still goes to the buffet? I know its 5 bucks but it has everything in there including drinks.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Thing about the buffet, we're losing money on swiping people because swipes are 8 dollars. We're losing 3 dollars every time we swipe you guys out of love. So you're lucky Daniel even did that for you ;D

Shirts will be cheap! $10 ;D I'm thinking of doing "No johns" or "Cry more noob" or some random Champ quote. Maybe.

Rules on TEAM CREW BATTLES will be posted later LOL

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Depending on the number of swipes I have, I might be able to swipe some in for covel dining hall or bruin cafe again. That's pending though. Anyway, this tournament is going to be bomb diggity

Knivez

Smash Ace
I like ROFL's shirt idea.

how about some of my gay photoshop designs?

who wouldnt want azeem and mike Y's ugly faces on the back of their shirts right?

WOW GET *****

i'm actually gonna be working on the best one yet...
its a must-see.

Charoo

Smash Champion
nublet06: "I want it in the butt" - Champ
Xuerarit: hahahaha
nublet06: everyone would want that shirt
Xuerarit: i know neal would
Xuerarit: u know u want 1 too haha
nublet06: i would never wash it
nublet06: cause it would always be on me

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Wow people, please be more gay. That way, Alan will think that it's just normal and he will never seek help.

emerican

Smash Ace
its Herman Munster... didn't anyone watch cartoons as a kid? sheesh!

anyways... UCLA III... gonna be ****. sounds like aesis has got big plans and more staff + more TV's = more ****.

nublet06

Smash Lord
I predict palmdale to go undefeated in any crew battle. and im willing to bet money on it (assuming i have some XD)

BoA - just send in sheik to counter his marth (LOL good luck). he will mind game **** you so bad that you will ask him to autograph your controller.

Teba- you cant even counter pick him with fox.....plus is head is so big its like double the sheik heads on his stock list. 4 teba sheik heads is = to 8 normal sheik heads.

Emerican - run + jump + knee + your face = win. no more comments.

LeePuff - trust me its going to LOOK like he randomly rested you, but he ACTUALLY meant to do it. how gay is that ****? he rests falcos right after they drill him. pretty fair? nope....its actually pretty rigged and you lose.

Aesis - Aesis will make you feel like a little girl. AKA champ. he will mind game you in to so many grabs, and continue it with more tech chased grabs, that the only thing you will be doing is wiggling your joy stick trying to break out the whole match, and tell him how big of a gay camper he is. have fun with that.

ROFL - ill taunt spike you so dont even try to recover. and if i dont do that ill butt spike you like sky (aka ezynjay's stupid alias)

even in temas crew battles.
BoA+Teba, Aesis+ROFL, Emerican+LeePuff ? how can you beat that. oh yeah....you dont.

good luck to other crews. im sure you feel very confident.

Aesis

Smash Ace
I predict palmdale to go undefeated in any crew battle. and im willing to bet money on it (assuming i have some XD)

BoA - just send in sheik to counter his marth (LOL good luck). he will mind game **** you so bad that you will ask him to autograph your controller.

Teba- you cant even counter pick him with fox.....plus is head is so big its like double the sheik heads on his stock list. 4 teba sheik heads is = to 8 normal sheik heads.

Emerican - run + jump + knee + your face = win. no more comments.

LeePuff - trust me its going to LOOK like he randomly rested you, but he ACTUALLY meant to do it. how gay is that ****? he rests falcos right after they drill him. pretty fair? nope....its actually pretty rigged and you lose.

Aesis - Aesis will make you feel like a little girl. AKA champ. he will mind game you in to so many grabs, and continue it with more tech chased grabs, that the only thing you will be doing is wiggling your joy stick trying to break out the whole match, and tell him how big of a gay camper he is. have fun with that.

ROFL - ill taunt spike you so dont even try to recover. and if i dont do that ill butt spike you like sky (aka ezynjay's stupid alias)

even in temas crew battles.
BoA+Teba, Aesis+ROFL, Emerican+LeePuff ? how can you beat that. oh yeah....you dont.

good luck to other crews. im sure you feel very confident.
All of that is true. Especially the Teba head part. Even HugS won't be able to take 8 Normal Sheik heads again WE PROMISE

Oh yeah. Rules:

1. Each crew picks 1 person to send in for sure.

Palmdale chooses: BoA
Deep Socal chooses: knives

2. now each crew gets to pick who they want to counter with for their second character.

Pamdale decides to pick BoA + ROFL because ROFL likes fighting fox.
Deepsocal decides to pick Knives + edrees so that edrees can save lives for the fox.

Each player gets to steal ONE life. So the best person in the crew cant just keep taking lives and stay in forever.

They are the usual 5 stages, you CANNOT counter pick a stage. The losing team can decide to go back to the previous stage again, or to go random again.

You get 1 reset PER CREW that you play against. So you can only reset once per crew battle.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
we lost with ssk last time but now with the new round table members

Me = ahh im alright

Mango= so pucken good and hes been taking out alot of ranked people but still kinda scared of boa matrh still were trying to give him marth practice^_^lol

Joey aka Lucky= were still in the process of changing his nick name cause it sounds like lacys in our crew or sumethin but come on he wheres in n out shirt thats what makes joey good LOL

DC= what can i say its David one of the best smashers in socal with his dc that gets anyone and has different characters so his mysterious.

Blitz= hes really good peach but i know if hes a falcon or a peach while anyways he will still do good

so thats the round table hopefully we do good and that vid rofl has above me is pretty **** LOL

Aesis

Smash Ace
1. Crews consist of 6 players. Each player must remain the same character throughout the entire Crew Teams tournament. This must be written down. 4 Stock each. Each crew picks 1 person to send in as their first player. This is done same way as double-blind.

Palmdale chooses: BoA
Deep Socal chooses: Knives

2. Each crew counters with the second player (teammate).
Pamdale decides: BoA + ROFL because ROFL likes Fox (Knives)
Deep Socal decides: Knives + Edrees because Edrees saves lives for Fox.

3. Each player may steal ONE life ONLY.
Knives loses 4 stock. Edrees still in game with 2 stock.
Knives has choice to steal one life, or opt out.

Knives steals life. Continue game until either team is defeated.
OR
Knives opts out. Here there are several options:
a. Stop the game with Edrees at 2 stock. Replace Knives with Champ. 2nd Game: BoA 1 + ROFL 1 vs Edrees 2 + Champ 4
b. Continue game. BoA + ROFL defeat Edrees. 2nd Game: BoA (?) + ROFL (?) vs New Team
c. Continue game. Edrees defeats BoA + ROFL. 2nd Game: Replace teammates as necessary.

4. Stages are the 5 Neutral Team Stages. CANNOT counter pick a stage.

5. The losing team can decide to go back to the previous stage again, or to go random again.
6. 1 reset PER CREW that you play against. So you can only reset once per crew battle.

Top Bottom