• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
So far from tape 1 (doing this from memory)

There is
Germ vs BoA
Silentspectre vs Boa
ROFL vs some peach??
Red Sheik??? vs Bob$
Boa vs DSF
Two friendlies between a fox(Lunin?) and Boa
Lunin vs BoA
Omar vs BoA

This isn't all of tape 1 though

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Those are:

Ultra Luigi (NOT ROFL?) vs Hella (peach)
Omar (Red Sheik) vs Bob$

ROFL didn't play a peach in brackets, so it's probably Ultra vs Hella. Especially if the Luigi won.

Zoap

Smash Master
beat u neal, lets see you abuse some power and switch my post behind yours <(^_^<)(>^_^)>

bbb

Smash Champion
If SNPR bails on me, like he's warning me he might, I'd be down to partner with ya.

nublet06

Smash Lord
I cant wait for a tournament. my inner competativeness is dying to play. im still not sure if i should hold a tournament on the 12th and invite forward. i should know by tommorow tho.

i am going to be going for Tia gold at this thing. in doubles and singles.

whats a good team name for me and edrees? its Luigi and peach so im thinking

1. mushroom Kingdom affair

2. best friend boot knocking (this would be REALLY REALLY gay if people dont realise the character joke. possibly gayer than knives.)

3. Plumber loving princess

I am also announcing the official Palmdale combo video fund. if anyone is stupid enough to donate i will give you a hug. my Marth, fox,falco, and MAYBE falcon will all be available for money matches as well. and stop being ******* and go for higher than 1 dollar!! lol. you can also money match any other Palmdale players to help out. my old capture card melted and im looking to buy a new one. and i want to make sure it is good. and depending how much money i leave this tournament with i can get some good editing software. im sure i could still do some good shiz with windows movie maker tho lol.

i dont really expect anyone to donate but its worth a try right? We are gonna try our best to clean house with the prize money anyway.

$ick

Smash Lord
Ya I played him and Neal in teams, was a fun falcon to play. :) I wanna see a new video of Emerican. I'm tryin to convince Pat to come (to those that know him) you kids should tell him to come.

emerican

Smash Ace
awww, i feel loved lol :) i'll try my best not to disappoint

oh yeh, i like Mushroom kingdom affair. thas a good one... or how about "rigged-*** priority" lol

Aesis

Smash Ace
Hey kids.

Info on Entry Fees:

$5 Singles
$5 Doubles
$5 Venue Fee

$12 dollars per crew for Team Crews ($2 Dollars/person)
$10 for Crews (if we have time, crew of 4 or 5 people)

I think that's fair. K? So overall, about 20 dollars for the entire day, not counting the available food/drinks, raffle tickets, custom T-Shirts, and sex

petoo0

Smash Ace
I am also announcing the official Palmdale combo video fund. if anyone is stupid enough to donate i will give you a hug. my Marth, fox,falco, and MAYBE falcon will all be available for money matches as well. and stop being ******* and go for higher than 1 dollar!! lol. you can also money match any other Palmdale players to help out. my old capture card melted and im looking to buy a new one. and i want to make sure it is good. and depending how much money i leave this tournament with i can get some good editing software. im sure i could still do some good shiz with windows movie maker tho lol.

i dont really expect anyone to donate but its worth a try right? We are gonna try our best to clean house with the prize money anyway.
this includes me. Marth, sheik, falcon, ganon

Nes

Smash Lord
there will be an announcment. i dont think they are done with them yet. some kind of quote tho. something like "no johns" but probly not no johns. lol.
Ahhh I want a "no johns" shirt.:)
As for the P-Dale donation you know Team 8-Bit will donate.:)
Hey anti aren't you that one Fox player named SNRP (or something like that)

Top Bottom