• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

nublet06

Smash Lord
yeah i dont need any money anymore. fatboi linked me to a 3 dollar capture card. so ill only be spending like 8 dollars after shipping and stuff. if anyone wants to give me money anyway they still can ahahahaha.

ill still mm tho. cause yeah....that earned money. not donated.

what character do you play $ick? 4 dollars?

$ick

Smash Lord
I play Sheik, I'll see about how much when it gets closer to the tournament, usually broke. And since I'll be gettin a ride to this, I'm gonna be generous with gas money.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ROFL, let's get this money match **** down. I'll play your Fox, Falco, and Mario, and Falcon if you want. How much each?

nublet06

Smash Lord
ROFL, let's get this money match **** down. I'll play your Fox, Falco, and Mario, and Falcon if you want. How much each?
lol ok ill set aside 6 dollars for you only. we can do my falco for 3 dollars, then my fox for 3 dollars. if i win those we can move on to the other characters.

marth for 3 dollars, then mario, and i only trust my falcon on FD so if you wanna do sheik vs falcon on FD we can do that.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Is "Play Me in Tournament" a viable quote?

Ionno lol unless there's consensus I want sommore sayings

OMG UCLA 3 is going to be so good
im excited and im usually stressed about this stuff hee hee hee

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace

lollllll yes it is a viable quote.

i vote for "Play Me In Tournament"

CAOS

Smash Journeyman

what about the word i came up with" BaSuRA" that rom started using after me and stole it rom way to seal peoples words LOL
"BaSuRa" real big on the back of the shirt for sure people will buy that sure i know i would

emerican

Smash Ace
since we're on the topic of money matches... i'll try n bring some extra cash with me, cause i know alot of people asked me at nexus but i wasnt counting on paying extra for teams...

so, just ask me :)

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
yeah i dont need any money anymore. fatboi linked me to a 3 dollar capture card. so ill only be spending like 8 dollars after shipping and stuff. if anyone wants to give me money anyway they still can ahahahaha.

ill still mm tho. cause yeah....that earned money. not donated.

what character do you play $ick? 4 dollars?
can i get that link???

araknophobik

Smash Master
since we're on the topic of money matches... i'll try n bring some extra cash with me, cause i know alot of people asked me at nexus but i wasnt counting on paying extra for teams...

so, just ask me :)
maybe we should do team MM's, even though we're not teaming at ucla i think we could earn a few dollars in some MM's ;)

bbb

Smash Champion
**** falcon player/pokemon master/ socal's funneist smasher/ dude with long hair/ one of socals friendliest smashers.
<3s to you too man. But ya, I may or may not be team-less, also, I'll take you up on that MM Rofl.

BTW, for the T-Shirt, I vote for "CoOoOoOkie Crisp" or "AAAAUGHGHGGHGHAUAGHHHH!!!!!!"

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
Aesis - lol i hope u know since its a backrub from Isai im gonna WIN muahaha

HUGQ - lol ill take u up on that ^^ but dun be surprised if u 4 stock me Lolz

$ick

Smash Lord
Duck is coming with me to this, and we're a decent team, or atleast that's what people tell me. We placed like 7th or something at Nexus so we don't suck. So a crew should recruit us. :)

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
**** i dont know if i can make it to this one cuz im running lowl on cash cuz i went to KEN's biweekly and they made me pay for both singles AND doubles

i was like @_@ "omg ' so unless i can figure out some way to make money quick im boned

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
what about the word i came up with" BaSuRA" that rom started using after me and stole it rom way to seal peoples words LOL
"BaSuRa" real big on the back of the shirt for sure people will buy that sure i know i would

the word basura is spanish for garbage, you did not come up with it. i thought of it when i played you for the first time i was like ****...****in basura fox LOL, but anywyas thats not a quote and no one says it anymore.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i think ppls should use one of my quotes haha since i started some smash lingo that ppl use =] n i want a shirt that says mike haze trunked it! lol =] jp but hmmm what have i said that ppl started usin ****z i cant remembersz >< lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i think ppls should use one of my quotes haha since i started some smash lingo that ppl use =] n i want a shirt that says mike haze trunked it! lol =] jp but hmmm what have i said that ppl started usin ****z i cant remembersz >< lol
"Oh BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

"****nnn, he just called you a *****!"

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
<3s to you too man. But ya, I may or may not be team-less, also, I'll take you up on that MM Rofl.

BTW, for the T-Shirt, I vote for "CoOoOoOkie Crisp" or "AAAAUGHGHGGHGHAUAGHHHH!!!!!!"
ive never heard or said either one, the t shirt has to be something that is known.

only thing i can think of that you started was the "Im quittenz the smashms >< lolz" threads LOL. we can quote that if u want.

but i think "Play me in tournament" is the best choice as of now, maybe something with the word "WOW" since alot of ppl say that too but i dont know.

Top Bottom