• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Knivez

Smash Ace
Alan, that sounds pretty good actually, and thanks for including me in your example even though you said i'd lose first (unlikely because im not going fox and even if i did i would **** EDREESE first and then take out BOA+ROfL -- to a dinner and a movie that is), and secondly i like men. Just thought that it needed to be said.

Also, will someone remind Mike Y that he was going 50/50 with fabian last friday?

WOW if thats not ****, then i dont know what is.

bbb

Smash Champion
crews is gonna be sooo fun....Team 8-Bit Vs Palmdale 2 haha P.Dales going down...u guys are so lucky Morb isn't going though :)yes thats our John if we lose and what hahaha jp
How many people will you have without morb?

Aesis

Smash Ace
Depending on budget approval, I'm planning to have VCR's going on at least 10 TVs the ENTIRE tournament. Ambitious, I know. Love me. O, and I'll give the Tapes to someone with more time HAHA XD prolly ROFL because we're releasing Palmdale Combo Video...

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow team crews sounds crazy but palmdale going undefeated? i will bet on that ROFL and danny were not changing my name!!! lol get over it unless you get like 50 signatures at ucla 3 saying i should

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
**** iknwo if i go in this ima **** my own teammate NOOOO!!!!!

but i guess im down to do this if the rest of 8 BIT is down (****ing noob as Jesson getting
7 th in lowtier,jesus ahahah)

If larry is in our crew then that means Larry can have his Raging BLack Man hahaha lolz

Knivez

Smash Ace
WOW I JUST GOT IDENTITY JACKED....****

too bad you got about a 1000 more posts than i do.

and may i remind the lovely MikeY that those were marth dittos, all in which i had to stop trying after the first 3 stocks to let you come back and make you feel good.

i might as well be in the deepsocal banner twice since my marth ***** more than dahkterem's.

I think ya'll just need to chill with some afternoon delight.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=S1hfQR8cWPo

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Wow you guys are ****ing gay.

This is like the 3rd time my avatar has been hijacked. Except last time they hijacked my location, sig, pretty much everything but my name. So nice try.

So since everyone is doing this whole "Why my crew would win" thing, I guess I'll do one too.

_____

Superfriends:

________
****, I guess that's all i had to say. That **** speaks for itself.

Good luck guys.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
wow Brett, thanks for ruining the streak of munster avatars. I don't think hUgO realizes that his avatar is gay, so there needs to be more people stealing it. Also, since no one from Deep Socal seems to be defending us, I guess I'll have to.

Azeem+Edrees= OMFGOSH
Champ+Knivez= too POSSUM
MikeY + (*gasp) TREVYN? = GG

He might be back by the time this tourney comes around. And if he is, i'll bring towels so that the floors wont be soaked with tears.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Fabian dont be angry just because your sister likes JTB.

besides, as we can all recall that was Azeem's loss, not mine. I never lost. EVER.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
looks like i might not have a partner for this... anyone interested? i play mewtwo :psycho:
i'm interested.

oh hey who's gonna be with 8-Bit

but i guess im down to do this if the rest of 8 BIT is down (****ing noob as Jesson getting
7 th in lowtier,jesus ahahah)
you're just jelous that i'm more of a noob than you

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm uploading the videos to my computer as we speak, expect them within less than a week

Top Bottom