• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
i know how yo make gifs.

i will be doing singles, and if keicomes just singles if keidoesnt then both events i will be entering with gindz.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
so apparently i get out of work tommorrow at 4pm. :( o well, i'll just come for friendlies, unless doubles will be going on till 6, which is highly unlikely. and gindler, i think i lost my headphones at your place last night (again). they're blue. let me know if you find them (or if someone took them by mistake.) sheesh, i lose stuff over there, lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
so apparently i get out of work tommorrow at 4pm. :( o well, i'll just come for friendlies, unless doubles will be going on till 6, which is highly unlikely. and gindler, i think i lost my headphones at your place last night (again). they're blue. let me know if you find them (or if someone took them by mistake.) sheesh, i lose stuff over there, lol.
Yep, they're here

Gindler

Smash Champion
So played yoshi vs. snake again yesterday. Not as bad as I remember (snake's still dumb though)

@retro: Idk, you said you hate me. Why should I do you any favors? :laugh:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
wii's still broken so sorry i can't be much of help.

@gindler- just please bring the headphones. i seriously can't afford new ones right now. (seriously).

Force

Smash Apprentice
i may do something small before gallax's thing since i probably live near him if i get off work early saturday but I got a limit to how many people i want to invite to my pad so add me on aim if you need moar friendlies- un4given567 and if i pop online tomorrow i'll bring a few peeps over to my house for a bit 2tv's one setup at my house starting out. I will be doing small gatherings alot so add me to AIM reguardless.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Ill be there for the tourney at gallax's. For singles and maybe doubles if i get a teammate. Ill bring my wii just in case, but no tvs cause all of them are too big, and the small ones suck. ill stick around after if other people will for friendlies. Sorry for last minute notice.....:(that usually happens.

And no need to post the address for me, i already got it.

Goodnight!:)

Noa.

Smash Master
Start a setup list, even if it's already the night before.

I know that hiROI and I can bring two wiis, and maybe a tv, but I'm not sure on that.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yep 1pm (apparently). Hope I wake up early enough.

I might be able to bring a TV. And I know where food run will be to (kuh kuh kuh krystal)

-Spike-

Smash Ace
My attendance is up in the air now. My wii is bricked and im tryin to get it fixed at play and trade. But i read sum stuff how to fix it myself so ima try to fix it first if not i gotta take it to this guy 2morrow i know at pnt and hope he can fix it. So ill try my best to make it.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
armada? are you guys serious? he was approaching with dash attack. and that kirby didn't DI anything. If I played like armada you guys would think I was sandbagging.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
STAND OUT!! AMONGST THE CROWD.. EVEN IF YOU GOTTA SHOUT OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!

who remembers this? lol

Noa.

Smash Master
hiROI and I will get there around 1:15 or so. We're bringing two wiis and a tv for sure. Both of us up for doubles and singles.

Top Bottom