• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
omfg dbz is pissing me the f*ck off, soooooooooo much filler. At first they trick you by making 6 months go by in 4 episode then suddenlty BAM!!!!! 20 min turns to 6 f*cking episodes, WTF is that sh*t DBZ!?!?!?!?!? It's more like Drag on for f*cking ever Ball zzzzZZZZZZ
Tsk tsk tsk Garb. Patience is a virtue.

Who doesn't want to watch Piccolo get his driver's license? Oh wait... no one does. In fact, on my "Things I Want To Do List" it is barely above #74: Stick spoon in ***.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
cuz it doesn't matter I still won't be there.

ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->ftilt->fair->ftilt->fair->grab->grdacus

sheik true combos are win.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im not hosting a tourney.

id just like there for one to be hosted this weekend

I dont have a venue to host such a thing myself

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Upload those teams vids gdx lol

Me and Hrnut vs red and mampam was too good :D
i thought i did already...i remember putting vids to upload when i left for work one day like last week.

did they not go through or something?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
thats weird. ill go look tonight. i thought all that was taken care of. I kinda cleared my SD card of replays after that tourney though cause i had too many, so if i cant find them on my computer theyre gone forever =(

gallax

Smash Hero
i know man. whats even worse was that i got 4 brand new tires just in case another one was about to go bad. good news is, got another new tire lol.

i wanna play brawl so bad. someone please host anything this weekend, starting friday. a fest or ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Um... I'm gonna have a going away smashfest..... somewhere prob first weekend of august.

gallax

Smash Hero
deadw8!!!! havent seen u in forever man!!! whatsup!!!

gindler!!! r u decided on moving down here yet and being my training buddy(u and toneh!!!)

Twtch

Smash Rookie
ZAMUS is raaaaaape
Wigi is my new favorite

And you guys should stop talking about a smashfest and just doit!!!!
I got work though so play with ya next week

Exdeath

Smash Master
I'm not going to make anything on Saturday after all.

Is there a car pool going to ZP on 7/10? I'm interested if you're willing to swing down here and get me (my car is in the shop).

Toneh

Smash Lord
I've been trying for the past 4 days to find a place to host the tourny this weekend but it seems like no one can.

If anyone wants to stop by my place for smash though send me a text. Im like 2 miles from UCF.

*searches areas to *****
ima laugh if the closest person to you is an IC main

Top Bottom