• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
deadw8!!!! havent seen u in forever man!!! whatsup!!!

gindler!!! r u decided on moving down here yet and being my training buddy(u and toneh!!!)
That's still the plan if everything goes smoothly. Then again with my luck nothing ever goes smoothly :lick:

toneh is going to tennessee for like 2-3 weeks or somethin like that for his bro's wedding.
Dumbbbbb

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
*Walks into Williams Somona*
"Hey, I'm interested in blenders."
"Oh right this way. We have two Kitchen aids and two cuisine arts. Here...*Points to a blender* This uses 800 watts, which is good for puree' and juicing, but if you're going to be crushing ice with it, you may want to go with a higher wattage. This one is 1000."
"Oh, so does it wear out the blade faster to use weaker blenders?"
"Moreso the motor than the blade."
"Ah...what about this one? How strong is it?"
"....That's 2 horse power."
"....It has the strength of 2 horses.."
"Yes."
"So if I was behind two horses, and they both kicked me at the same time, the force they exert is equal to that of this blender?"
"I highly recommend you don't put your hand in there..."

Also, it was 200$.

Exdeath

Smash Master
*Walks into Williams Somona*
"Hey, I'm interested in blenders."
"Oh right this way. We have two Kitchen aids and two cuisine arts. Here...*Points to a blender* This uses 800 watts, which is good for puree' and juicing, but if you're going to be crushing ice with it, you may want to go with a higher wattage. This one is 1000."
"Oh, so does it wear out the blade faster to use weaker blenders?"
"Moreso the motor than the blade."
"Ah...what about this one? How strong is it?"
"....That's 2 horse power."
"....It has the strength of 2 horses.."
"Yes."
"So if I was behind two horses, and they both kicked me at the same time, the force they exert is equal to that of this blender?"
"I highly recommend you don't put your hand in there..."

Also, it was 200$.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Text me if you want to smash. If you post here I wont care ;P

321-213-7096

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
christine how much u charging for gas?

reserve me a spot im pretty sure im down to go and i might be able to fill both spots (friend from pc wants to go)

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
christine how much u charging for gas?

reserve me a spot im pretty sure im down to go and i might be able to fill both spots (friend from pc wants to go)
If you can get to my house or somewhere near it then its 10 dollars gas going up and 10 going down I believe Xx. If not:

Whoever is planning on going with us please call my friend whos driving. His name is Emmanuel and the number is:

407-744-3057 (just say you know me *Christine* and ask him about the ride details and any questions you have)

Please call before tomorrow because we're planning on going tomorrow around the afternoon. Seibrik MIGHT house us, but if he can't then Xaltis will. I think he rented an suv for this Xx im not too sure on all the facts, but yea call him and ask him what he can do. If ANYTHING, maybe we can pick you up from a place thats close or from where you are.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I'm coming to orlando this afternoon (I'm leaving in a few hours). I'm most likely heading to ty\raz\garb's place to chill out when I first get there.

We should definitely have a fest today somewhere. A few people were asking if there was going to be one tonight. Even if not a fest, I need to get some practice in to get this rust off.

gallax

Smash Hero
man, i need to SMASH!!! im a little upset since me and mary-kate broke up :/

if i find out that any of u are doing anything with her, i will hurt u. just sayin.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mike, i solemnly swear to never do anything with MK like that

(dating your boys ex has like a year cooldown anyway lol)

seriously, that sucks man :(

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
man, i need to SMASH!!! im a little upset since me and mary-kate broke up :/

if i find out that any of u are doing anything with her, i will hurt u. just sayin.
hmmm.......

mike, i solemnly swear to never do anything with MK like that

(dating your boys ex has like a year cooldown anyway lol)

seriously, that sucks man :(
hmmm........................ :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hey guys. Long time no speak. I just got back from LA and would definitely like to get some smash in before I move to Texas in two weeks.
LA? wow what did you do over there?

(did you like how LA = orlando without the humidity?)

and why are you moving to texas?

Trott

Smash Rookie
LA? wow what did you do over there?

(did you like how LA = orlando without the humidity?)

and why are you moving to texas?
I was watching my fiance's brother compete on Fox's "So You Think You Can Dance"

I actually did not like LA at all. The sky was really gray and I felt kind of dirty being there haha....though I did have Katy Perry's "California Girls" and Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" stuck in my head the whole time there.

And I'm moving to Texas because I'm getting my PhD at Texas A&M.

Top Bottom