• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Idk bout chu guys..but ill be at Chazs house for a MONTH next month XD! Gonna get SFLtraining all deh! Ima pick up Diddy Or MK or both. I love Peach and shes good in teams but shes bad lol Shes a banged up version of her former self. I was playing some melee and just couldn't help but miss her amazing dsmash lol.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Seibriks pretty bad but he teaches really good

-Waits for him to Name search- lol
jk

Im most likely moving to SFL next year. Ill be done with college in the fall and distance sucks. I'll either be getting an apartment or living with my brother. Either way It seems pretty solid i'm going down there to live.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'm getting better myself....

by not playing at all... you know cuz that's better than playing computers since they can't really help you

also, by not going to tournies... cuz you know I really can't unless Action can take me

I'm hella fvcking good

Exdeath

Smash Master
Idk bout chu guys..but ill be at Chazs house for a MONTH next month XD! Gonna get SFLtraining all deh! Ima pick up Diddy Or MK or both. I love Peach and shes good in teams but shes bad lol Shes a banged up version of her former self. I was playing some melee and just couldn't help but miss her amazing dsmash lol.
Use MK! :bee:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
someone either
A. come get me so we can play smash or
B. come here and bring a Wii so we can play smash.

I'm off thrusday friday saturday and sunday.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so i get off at 8 everyday

wednesday, thursday, and/or friday, i need to go somewhere and play

whos gonna be playing?

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
I wanna play later today, sometime after 4 p.m. or so. Melee/64/Brawl

Probably only going to play for a couple hours depends on how many people show up(no more than 5). I really want to do dubz since they are more fun. Only playing to have fun, ie lots and lots of ganon action, if you come here and start that super hardcore play to win sh*t I will stop playing. Text me later today if you are down to have good times.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
exactly my thoughts...

think of how much fun you can have with rocks :)

Actually, IC's are fairly technical and are pretty hard to main.

Timing, execution, Nana being a moron...there are multiple factors to take into consideration when using Icies. There's a reason there isn't a large amount of them(same for diddy and other technical chars, etc)

All Charizard is is rock smash...and maybe flamethrower. <3 Adam.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
exactly my thoughts...

think of how much fun you can have with rocks :)
lol! I like rocks....
I remember one of the 1st fights i got into was cuz a boy grabbed my drawing book then threw it into the mud then jumped on it so i threw a big rock at him and his forehead has a scar for it now. Maybe im meant for this XD!!

Actually, IC's are fairly technical and are pretty hard to main.

Timing, execution, Nana being a moron...there are multiple factors to take into consideration when using Icies. There's a reason there isn't a large amount of them(same for diddy and other technical chars, etc)

All Charizard is is rock smash...and maybe flamethrower. <3 Adam.

lol!!! Hmm true. But i'll let Snipa do the ICs thing. Ill do the Meta thing.
Metas more technical than people think. lol:laugh::laugh::p

Renki

Smash Journeyman
LOL! Id never take Chaz away from Seibrik unless Seibrik isn't around, but yes lol i can be aggressive also and live forever

lol if she was a gimpy character like Melee then i'd try i guess. I can DAKIS (SP?) XD

Nah, just play MK. Sheik went from the gimper to the gimped. She's still amazing though. :)

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I said she was amazing. ;_;

Just telling it like it is. Gotta use her recovery like Link's, lol. xD

btw, I'm off Friday and Saturday(for NLL), sooooooooo.... ;)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
link isn't invincible during his upB and sheik don't have bombs...

Sheik's recovery is too good unless you chain drop suicide.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
no one is allowed to say anything bad about my mains and subs or this happens... it's not your fault.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
lol i doubt he said anything bad since he mains sheik in brawl XD!!

ANYWAYS!!! I can't wait for this weekend. Chaz and I will be 6months at the end of this month but since we wont see each other on the 31st we're beating the system lol. He has a surprise for me too yay!!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Chaz is gonna be all like "I quit marth! I'm gonna main sheik!" watch.....

Renki said sheik get's gimped! lol, Nah me and renki like to joke around a lot. I gotta make him the best sheik in FL before I leave.

Christine we gotta do more teams this NNL. twas good times.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Chaz is gonna be all like "I quit marth! I'm gonna main sheik!" watch.....

Renki said sheik get's gimped! lol, Nah me and renki like to joke around a lot. I gotta make him the best sheik in FL before I leave.

Christine we gotta do more teams this NNL. twas good times.
No he better not stop maining Marf! Then we can't be the legendary team husband and wife!!! T_________T!!!

and ooooh lol Otay! hehe

Yes yes! We should do teams MMs with Low Tiers. Your Jiggs with my Zelda.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I wanna play later today, sometime after 4 p.m. or so. Melee/64/Brawl

Probably only going to play for a couple hours depends on how many people show up(no more than 5). I really want to do dubz since they are more fun. Only playing to have fun, ie lots and lots of ganon action, if you come here and start that super hardcore play to win sh*t I will stop playing. Text me later today if you are down to have good times.
Count me in for melee and 64 doubles. I'll text you when I'm out.

Top Bottom