• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
lol i doubt he said anything bad since he mains sheik in brawl XD!!

ANYWAYS!!! I can't wait for this weekend. Chaz and I will be 6months at the end of this month but since we wont see each other on the 31st we're beating the system lol. He has a surprise for me too yay!!
Yea, a big sword with a well spaced tipper... ;)

Gratz on the 6 month, hope you guys make more happy memories in the years to come!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
D'oh, was stuck at lab all day yesterday and fell asleep once I got home today =/

I've been only playing vs my brother's Y.Link, would love to get something different in.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
no the updated Brawl minus bowser got nerffed alot so hes not as good but sure go bowser me and bebop and 187 figured out away to beat him easyly so u can go bowser if u want

SAX

Smash Ace
Lol, ohhh that brawl -

Yoshi still have the ridiculously easy to sweet spot lighting Uair? and like 3 second jumps?
Nahh ,not the lighting Uair it got removed haha, stil hecka powerful though. yeah yoshi til got 3 jumps :) and his spike is too good

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'd team with you Fearless. Dunno If I'm "powerful" though. Dunno if we'd have a realistic shot at making money either since this is my 1st real brawl tourney in a year and 1/2 (I did just win a noob playntrade tourney with tony though).

So taking those things into account, it's up to you lol...

Twtch

Smash Rookie
I'd team with you as well Fear but haven't been playing too much and only wigi (and zzs <3 )

Taking how ...sub par... I was, plus that... I wouldn't recommend it.

gallax

Smash Hero
i just spent the last 4 hours fixing my sd card. someone corrupted it and my entire contents of it. i have the basics back on it like default settings/infinite replay/unrestricted camera but no stage textures/rotating stage textures, ive got bad songs that i had to borrow from a huge gamer, all my wads r gone, my genesis emulator is gone, my homebrew apps r gone too. this is terrible.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just spent the last 4 hours fixing my sd card. someone corrupted it and my entire contents of it. i have the basics back on it like default settings/infinite replay/unrestricted camera but no stage textures/rotating stage textures, ive got bad songs that i had to borrow from a huge gamer, all my wads r gone, my genesis emulator is gone, my homebrew apps r gone too. this is terrible.
lesson of the day: always back up your SD card onto a folder on your computer in case of corruption or theft of said SD card

(backed up my SD card awhile ago lol)

gallax

Smash Hero
so i have to go home this week, but i will be back on the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

training starts then. so far im training crsn. anyone else, u got my number. and its time for serious training. im gonna tell u what im looking for, what i hope u do, pointing out your mistakes, etc... i could also use some help with my game as well.

Top Bottom