• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Low tier tourney was so much fun!!! I finally beat GDX in a Mario ditto lol. Seriously though, Mario should not be low tier. Few are man enough to use him in tourney to try to get him higher on the tier list though. :(

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
uh..

Just a heads up. System Menu 4.3 is out.
If you would like to keep your homebrew be sure NOT to update.

It deletes IOS254 (bootmii), HBC and DVDX =(
Along with some other "fixes"

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
anyone down to go to ZP this weekend? I need some peoples to volunteer to go. Probably 15 for gas

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
1. im off work tomorrow, so if someone wants to come over and play, or is hosting something relatively close, im down

2. mike, i didnt think of this earlier, but why dont you come in the car im assembling now? its me gary steveless (driver), and maybe you and tony?

we each need to give 15 for gas though, which im perfectly fine with, since thats what I used to charge when I drove all the time to SFL (then again, i use premium gas lawl)

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

so gdx i need an oil change.
i just got 30 dollars which is enough to pay for it + tourney entry, so please let me know asap what's goin on because i'm still down!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

so gdx i need an oil change.
i just got 30 dollars which is enough to pay for it + tourney entry, so please let me know asap what's goin on because i'm still down!
no one wanted to go, so we arent going

ggs cfl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
as of right now, 7/17.

i want to see if i can get anyone to host something this weekend, but its 4th of july weekend and alot of peoples may be gone to families for free food and whatnot (i know i will be lol)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh sorry. when i said host a tourney, i meant next weekend, not this weekend :laugh:

although im not planning to go anywhere this weekend if anyone is holding any smashfests

Toneh

Smash Lord
For the tourny, I took a vote and sent out a bunch of texts, it was like 95% for next saturday.

You guys down? One of those $5 ones, singles, doubs, maybe low tier.

Top Bottom