• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wanna play this weekend...

im new to the area and i'm just looking for ppl to play with.......lol
Uh what? I remember ur name back from like 08.

Telling people who remember you that you're new to the area doesn't really work...

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
Oh, ok that's cool so nobody fell for it(or just didn't give the ppl who did enough time to respond). yeah, i still play that dumb bird, but unfortunately I am nowhere near Orlando right now. I was all poor and junk so I had to move to suck carolina where u have to drive 2 freakin hours plus to go to any smash event. I stopped playing for a while (too caught up playing HoN)but I started playing again a few months ago.

gallax

Smash Hero
looks like im not gonna be able to hang out with u mata. im leaving for work at like 5:30 monday morning and not gonna be back in town until thursday. i will miss ya dude. if u ever come down here u will always have a place to stay with me.

@nexus- where ya been fool?!?!?!? u ever gonna come back here and play with us again? falco is the best char ever!!!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Im glad for everyone thats moving. We cant expect you to be here playing smash forever. Good luck and be safe out there. You know you know where to find your smashers =^-^=

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
TF2 for 10 bucks
Half life 1 for 2 bucks
Trine for 4 bucks

man, steam is so broken during this sale

M@v

Subarashii!

gallax

Smash Hero
ill tell u how brawl comboes work @ UCFL:

if u play me: grenade>grenade>grenade>grenade

if u play raz: dthrow>dthrow>dthrow>dthrow

if u play radix: banana>grab>banana>grab

if u play hrnut: ftilt>ftilt>ftilt>ftilt

if u play fearless: fair>fair>fair>fair

if u play exdeath: nado>nado>nado>nado

if u play mata: roacksmash>bulletseed>utilt>rocksmash...

if u play kyon: dair>dair>nair/uair

these are true comboes.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I only just realized that someone stole my Brawl disc at Holy Smash hahaha. Serves me right for not checking my equipment before leaving a tournament. I'm assuming that it was the same person who stole Kyon's SD card.

Unfortunately, this means that I won't be able to bring a Wii and Brawl to tournaments with me anymore. Fortunately, this means that I will virtually always bring a Wii and Melee to tournaments with me now. Would anyone mind copying their Melee data over to one of my memory cards? I recently had to format and now I don't have the unlocks. :(

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
So "old smashers" are returning, and new blood is coming in, Florida getting packed with smash.

Nexus & Sheer, good to see you guys back!

Fearless what are you talking about? "IC grab that goes up to the top?" ...... Fusion glitch?

Gutzu legit, *** Diddy.... although I don't think he likes IC to much either.

and Tony more D3.

Top Bottom