• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
After missing out on MLG, I really want to play brawl more than ever now. Gallax, I would like to attend your tourney/bday extravaganza. Just want to confirm, that's this Saturday, right? Oh and yes, I will be drinking. :chuckle:

gallax

Smash Hero
ok guys, me and mk are planning this party out and trying to get us food and junk but we could use some help. if u want to bring something like burgers or a cake or a few bags of chips or some alchohol or hot dogs it would help out a lot.

i know tony is gonna help out and because of that he gets to drink for free. if u help by bringin something u will b rewarded for sure.

Toneh

Smash Lord

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so, the next gigs (next level) was announced for 5/1. Everyone better go or I will disown you

gallax

Smash Hero
guys i would really really appreciate it if you could bring something with u when u came to the party. like chips or pretzels or paper plates or soda or some other beverage. im trying to supply what i can and mary-kate is putting liek 40$ into this as well as tony. this is more so a party than a smash tourney.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Signature test. Hey guys, I have a few of my 9's up. If you see your name, and if I had it on my wii, you can see yourselves getting 9'd. Also, if anyone has me 9'ing someone on their wii, please lemme know :D

Edit: Where's my sig? :(

Trott

Smash Rookie
guys i would really really appreciate it if you could bring something with u when u came to the party. like chips or pretzels or paper plates or soda or some other beverage. im trying to supply what i can and mary-kate is putting liek 40$ into this as well as tony. this is more so a party than a smash tourney.
I'll bring some plastic cups and paper plates. How many people are you expecting? (so I know how many to get)

gallax

Smash Hero
I'll bring some plastic cups and paper plates. How many people are you expecting? (so I know how many to get)
paper plates would be just fine trott. someone already claimed the plastic cups lol. i really appreciate it though. im expecting like 20 people.

Ill bring Dr.Pepper!

and the hat!
sweet. u should have enough, especially after mlg :chuckle:

and yes, u can bring the hat. we can see who wants to play it when we get there lol.

Twtch

Smash Rookie
Is there anyone On/around campus that I could ride with on saturday?

And I can bring boxes cookies/brownies/ w/e I feel like making

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Gallax, text me what you want me to bring besides my awesome self =D

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ur post has to be long for it to show, quotes help. im such a nice helper
yes, yes you are. :)

Served a 9 and survived? :p still don't remember getting 9ed

**** gallax's Bday, imma try and make it then.

Any word on the next NLL? smashboards search is busted so i can't find anything anymore
i dont think i ever got 9'd either. not even from xYz i think.

Uknow

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I know most of you and I've been playing with you guys for quit a while now and have a blast doing it! But you guys don't know who this is but feel free to try to find out! I just have a couple of things to get off my chest... HiRoi we know you're gay and were fine with that but when you bring a setup we don't want to hear girly music you know? Have some consideration and keep lady gaga to yourself! Galax you don't main pikachu anymore take it off you're avatar and stop posting in the pikachu threads because your knowledge isn't accurate one bit... Speaking of pikachu!!! Raz you dropped pikachu for meta and then esam came along and whooped butt at MLG... How does that make you feel? Mata its just a freaking game why do you have to act like a girl after every loss you have? You main PT what do you expect??? Radix, you're kind of getting progressively worse. Retro you kind of act like my 9 year old brother. Oh and RX if I was that hairy I would shave! Masky every time I see you fight you're timing people out! I understand you're probably high so you don't mind when you do it, but without that jump you kinda suck IMO.

Top Bottom