• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
If anyone needs a ride back FROM mlg I'd be more than happy to help. Like if you don't want to take that packed truck again jimmers.

Aight headin' straight there at like noon, so should be there 3:30ish. Just hopin' that new o-ring i had to put in the car doesn't bust...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
:) I love you gindz whats your number?

mine is 860 371 1309 If I'm not here when you get this.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Guys, Im pretty much going, but when I get there any chance theres gonna be a fest or housing after? I got late housing issues lmao

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
they put me in the bracket even though im not playing. but whats ****ing stupid is i would of had to play kismet. like what are the ****ing odds that i have to go up against him. i seriously get screwed out on brackets so much

Trott

Smash Rookie
I just looked through the brackets and the results are crazy.

Great job everyone.

Congrats gallax, X-factor, Radix and HRNUT on surviving in the winner's bracket after day one.

Poor Hiroi had to face M2K in the second round :(

Renki

Smash Journeyman
I think FL's got an amazing showing in this circuit.

CFL is doing awesome and we've got a solid showing in Winner's. HrNut, Gallax, X-Factor, and Radix. We've got good stuff. Proud of all you guys.

Crazy matches ahead though and I'm going to be watching them. Larry and Shaky is gonna be nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts.

Good luck guys. :D

Trott

Smash Rookie
I think FL's got an amazing showing in this circuit.

CFL is doing awesome and we've got a solid showing in Winner's. HrNut, Gallax, X-Factor, and Radix. We've got good stuff. Proud of all you guys.

Crazy matches ahead though and I'm going to be watching them. Larry and Shaky is gonna be nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuts.

Good luck guys. :D
I didn't even realize Tony made it because I didn't see "Radix" anywhere in the brackets but after your message I realized he was probably "TonyTheTiger". That means he has a tough match against Tyrant next. Good Luck Tony.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Good stuff in MLG guys! I was keeping up with the brackets and updates and such. Top 64 should look something like this...

==============================

1. Mew2King :metaknight: $2500
2. Ally :snake: $1500
3. Tyrant :metaknight: / :marth: $1000
4. ESAM :pikachu2: $700
5. DSF :metaknight: $500
6. ADHD :diddy: $350
7. DEHF :falco: $250
8. Big Lou :luigi2: $200
12. Nick Riddle :zerosuitsamus:
12. Fatal :snake:
12. mikeHAZE :marth:
12. Atomsk :dedede: / :metaknight:
16. HRnut :snake:
16. CO18 :dedede:
16. LeeMartin :lucario:
16. Chaz :marth:
17. Lain :popo: / :metaknight:
17. Candy :snake:
17. Chudat :kirby2:
17. Havok :metaknight: / :marth:
17. Felix :diddy:
17. dmbrandon :metaknight:
17. Redhalberd :metaknight:
17. DewDaDash :dedede:
25. bschung ???
25. TearBear :metaknight:
25. Seibrik :metaknight:
25. MeroKnight :metaknight:
25. daoser :diddy:
25. Shadow :metaknight:
25. Kismet :falco:
25. MK18 :wario:
33. Shaky :ness2:
33. _choice_ ???
33. Dekar :diddy:
33. lou_4222 :gw:
33. Zex :marth: / :metaknight:
33. Sheik1287 ???
33. Snakeeee :zerosuitsamus:
33. radiX :snake: / :diddy:
33. X Factor :popo:
33. Reflex :pt:
33. San :ike:
33. snipa :popo:
33. xaltis :falco:
33. gallax :snake:
33. Ksizzle :metaknight:
33. Kel :metaknight:
49. Tommy G :falco:
49. Affinity :metaknight: / :snake:
49. CuraSK :popo:
49. Sky :falco:
49. Pierce :marth: / :metaknight: / :falco:
49. D1 :falco:
49. YoshQ :luigi2:
49. ScaryLB59 :shiek: / :zelda:
49. Poltergust :yoshi2:
49. LessThanPi :shiek:
49. SuperWolf ???
49. Fearless :olimar:
49. mav :falco:
49. Ajax :snake:
49. Masky :wario:
49. TheNerdyX ???

==============================

Iunno, I could be wrong... took it all from the brackets. I mostly did this outta sheer boredom. I really had nothing better to do.
Link to Bracket ---> http://www.mlgpro.com/brackets/10/procircuit/orlando/smash/champ.php?b=w&z=1
I pretty much guessed on characters... educated guesses. haha Haven't heard of some people though...
I bet it was pretty fun, to bad I wasn't able to go. <_<
Results thread ---> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272333

Nice work Florida.

Toneh

Smash Lord
raz didnt show up and got dq'd. he woulda placed top 60 for sure if he had been woken up. it was dumb.

me and radix both got 33rd lol. shoulda done better.
-gallax

gallax

Smash Hero
ive got two tests on wednesday and havent studied at all for them. fml srsly. that and **** went down with mk this weekend. mlg effed me hard.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
ive got two tests on wednesday and havent studied at all for them. fml srsly. that and **** went down with mk this weekend. mlg effed me hard.

For a second, I thought you meant MetaKnight when you said mk, but I understand now. Hope everything works out okay man. :\

M@v

Subarashii!
Way too many metaknights in the top 64 @_@
yet there were only 2 full metaknights in the top 12 (atomsk was D3/Mk)

People need to shut up about mk already. M2k and Tyrant are just amazing players(Tyrant took a game off Ally's snake with Marth).

-Spike-

Smash Ace
raz didnt show up and got dq'd. he woulda placed top 60 for sure if he had been woken up. it was dumb.

me and radix both got 33rd lol. shoulda done better.
-gallax

No doubt in my mind he woulda placed top 60, but if Esam can get top 4 in a national MLG there is no reason why Raz should not be going all pika! DO IT!

BTW THAT PICTURE OF MASKY IS TOO EPIC. He's smirk is too hilarous and on top of that RYO in background ***** LMAO!

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice

People need to shut up about mk already. M2k and Tyrant are just amazing players(Tyrant took a game off Ally's snake with Marth).
Top 64≠ Top 12
and
No one said M2K and Tyrant aren't amazing players.

What is your point?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Lets just stop that discussion before anything gets out of hand now. We need another tournament or a fest. Mlg was just too good to miss. I bet I'll se a lot of pics of it

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Lets just stop that discussion before anything gets out of hand now. We need another tournament or a fest. Mlg was just too good to miss. I bet I'll se a lot of pics of it
I second this notion for a fest/tourney.

Raz? Zazen? Any of you guys free sometime this week? I know you're probably still reeling from MLG.

OverLade

Smash Hero

LOL@this.

Ignorance is ignorant.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I wanna play so bad....... I just learned the MK match up from.... meta 2 knight himself...

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Hands down best way to train for brawl.

Start from the bottom of the tier list. Master character move up, master character move up = win

:p

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
snake is so good... but I'm lucky enough to have tons of good snakes to play with. MKs are becoming a rare breed around these here parts.

especially M2K level MKs yeah... he doesn't know any match ups, its funny I'm honestly shocked he is as good as he is after talking to him about how he trains. he just knows his options so well and he learns fast.

Renki

Smash Journeyman
Snake people. Why can't people try snake first?
It's been said before. Everyone in FL can use Snake. I wholeheartedly believe that. Even I can use the *****.

On that note, I think he's boring as balls. I hate using Snake with a passion. Still, I can use him fairly well. :\

Exdeath

Smash Master
snake is so good... but I'm lucky enough to have tons of good snakes to play with. MKs are becoming a rare breed around these here parts.

especially M2K level MKs yeah... he doesn't know any match ups, its funny I'm honestly shocked he is as good as he is after talking to him about how he trains. he just knows his options so well and he learns fast.
Please share this caged wisdom. :bee:

Trott

Smash Rookie
This NEEDS to happen sometime this week. Even though I didn't go to MLG I caught the MLG fever.

Anyone want to play today? I know ZuO wants to play but can't until after six and Raz gave me some lame excuse like he has school :ohwell:

I already finished all my work for today so I need some play.

Top Bottom