• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
That reminds me tom and I need rides to MLG. I don't wanna have to pay for a cab, lol.

zazen

Smash Rookie
lol why isnt it safe over here.

the only thing you have to fear is camping people in random teams :laugh:
Thanks broski, let me know if I need to pick anything up on the way

Ha, lots of gunshots? I remember when that happened in peg landing :ohwell:
no. just play hrnut and u will see what i mean. all u hear is "do u feel safe huh? do ya? do you feel safe NOW?

and let me tell u something, u never feel safe.

-gallax

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
For the love of god. please call me (or give me a ride :) ) if people are playing today. PLEASE!

Trott

Smash Rookie
Is anyone playing today? I'd be up for some brawl.

Edit: If not then I think I might be heading over to Cool Stuff for board game night (@ 6 pm) if anyone is interested in that instead.

M@v

Subarashii!
If anyone is playing today let me know. I'm wrapping up my paper tonight, and want to get my llast minute practice in.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone playing today? I'd be up for some brawl.

Edit: If not then I think I might be heading over to Cool Stuff for board game night (@ 6 pm) if anyone is interested in that instead.
Dude, just turn to the dark side and play melee with Garb, Raz and me. =)

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Nah kirby is awesome. So are pichu, mew2, boozer, yoshi and ness.

Just need to stray from the cookie cutter top tier strategies and have some fun.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, dekar, arturo will be here around 7. then i have to leave for awhile and i wont be back until like 9. but then larry (DEHF) will be here around 11. reflex/kismet/biglou are leaving from...wherever theyre leaving from 5pm friday, so they'll probably be here at like midnight-1am.

i gotta find a good place to put another TV :laugh:

Trott

Smash Rookie
Are you living on campus Trott? I'm down for some melee/brawl tomorrow morning.

Txt me at 5597094723
I live about two miles north of campus (just down the street from Raz's place). I'll send you a text tomorrow morning.

@GDX: That is some crazy kind of congregation of smashers you're going to be having.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ok, I REALLY want to practice tonight. I'll be home from work around 6pm. I want to use tonight to make sure I have a few things I've been practicing MLG-ready.

Top Bottom