• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
so smash today(wednesday) anyone? get at me free all day
Let me know if you want, I'm free most of the day with exception of a walmart trip. I still have those monsters you called too, just taking up space in the fridge now since i hate the stuff :psycho:

Fun Fact: McDonald's is giving away free samples of "McCafe", gotten one each of the past 3 days, not sure when they'll stop...

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Let me know if you want, I'm free most of the day with exception of a walmart trip. I still have those monsters you called too, just taking up space in the fridge now since i hate the stuff :psycho:

Fun Fact: McDonald's is giving away free samples of "McCafe", gotten one each of the past 3 days, not sure when they'll stop...
yeah lets play, when can you play. Could we play at your place?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm ready to Brawl today, especially some time after 6, but only if the people come are interested in getting better.

Give me a call 321-604-8717 if you have questions.

Also, Tony, if you read this, I <3 you.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I'm ready to Brawl today, especially some time after 6, but only if the people come are interested in getting better.

rx-, im always looking for ways to get better, but i don't get out of school till 9pm :/

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna post my info. Names: Jay ///Live by the Alafaya Club bus stop. I'm usually on campus from 8am to 8pm.

Just bought a wii, ordered a chip, will turn it into a brawl/melee/ssb64 demon machine in a week or so.

CocoPuffs

Smash Rookie
Hey!

Hey if any one at GIGabits wants to play some brawl during the day or sometime this week.. ...call me at 786-348-6993... iam 2 minutes away from gigabits...let me know if any of you want a taste of this ownage

CocoPuffs

Smash Rookie

hey are you down to play sometime next week?

Toneh

Smash Lord
i can set one up for this saturday ;p. You guys free then?
I want to get better after this past gigabits. I noticed on some of the things i need to work on lol

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
saturday? i guess. my mom decided to have my denist appointment on friday. :( i need to get out of my house. rx- mentioned that he wanted me to team with him sometime in a gigs tourney. i gotta get some more practice before that happens. wanna do a match against my diddy tony? lol.

Top Bottom