• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Coolio, more new people are coming that's always awesome.

gind gind and I ***** everyone in teams it was too good. GOOD STUFF BUDDY.
Ha, yeah I pulled my weight. You always had to win it in the end though :lick:. BETTER STUFF BUDDY.

Anyone feel like carpooling/letting me leech a ride? No car here, also don't have the muscles to walk a few miles with a tv.
Times like this I wish I had a pickup/van/SUV so I could bring everyone's TV. Everyone just has tiny cars that have trouble handling a TV. Yeah idk if I have a ride yet either, my car won't be back for another 2 weeks :urg:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hrnut is that a yes on you coming tonight?

I'd be great to actually play you for outside of tournaments once in a while.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Actually, one of the funny things about brawl+ is that people get knocked down a lot more and often miss the tech since teching only has a 3 frame window (WTF, teching is technical?). So to get grabs you'll mostly rely on tech chasing, combos into grabs (they're really good at this with hitstun) and jab resets (or Deysynced Iceblock resets). So in a sense, getting grabs with ICs is actually a little easier, since you don't have to depend on your opponent miss spacing attacks. Doing the infinite itself is a lot harder though.

BTW "locks" (jablocks, laser lock, ect.) if you use them at every opportunity when you play. They're ridiculously easy to set up now (basically, whenever someone misses a tech, which is very often). "Resets" are fine though.

Of course, not many people would jablock when playing this game anyway...since they're trying to have fun.
U goin to gigs???

LOL rx is just friendly lol but yeah we go way back..................WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK, WAAAAAAAAAAY BACK you catch my drift:laugh:
What about U? The entire crew is comin except me

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
im also going to Rx-'s house tonight. need to polish my ike. ( that sounds wierd.)

Toneh

Smash Lord
address is 12061 lake cypress circle Apt G107 Orlando fl 32828 (Cypress Lakes apts)
If your coming from ucf over colonial its on the left after Ashton apts.
Theres 2 gates, take the left one. You can usually get in right away or after a min following some1.
Head all the way to the back, and to the right a bit. G section is over there. 1st floor! Its about 2-3 miles from UCF
(407 608 9942)
Starts at 1! come early, more time to game =D.
hopefully the ride thing gets figured outtt.
Also bring setups if you can!! wii / tv.
Right now we only have a guaranteed 2 setups.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
anybody bringing brawl+? i really wanna try it out again (just sucks that i can't bring my own nintendo wii to see if i can get brawl+, dammit...).

Gindler

Smash Champion
If brawl+ does happen to show up, Kei must play it! Peach is incredibly sexy in it and his peach is already sexy so that's double the sexiness then.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
great tonyfest! we should do the mini tournament again. i finally found my snake counter tony, lol. just watch, i'm gonna get better with diddy (and the so called broken kirby, lol).

Gindler

Smash Champion
I did so bad that tonyfest for some reason, well worse than usual anyway. And next mini tourney don't match me up against a Kirby user, see retro I told you you'd "wreck" me once you got more gindler experience :psycho:

Toneh

Smash Lord
yea, your diddy wasnt too bad. thats my weakness right now Lol. Just need to get the glide tossing down and more diddy jabs. gdx does it and its pretty good.
I did so bad that tonyfest for some reason, well worse than usual anyway. And next mini tourney don't match me up against a Kirby user, see retro I told you you'd "wreck" me once you got more gindler experience :psycho:
that was my first time using the bracket thing. maybe i should figure it out better so i can match u up against retro again ;) ahaha

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
ah, come on gindler, it wasn't that bad. maybe you just need to learn the matchup? i think kirby players are few at tonyfests. maybe thats why he's different to deal with? your yoshi is the toughest i've faced so far. the thing about your yoshi is that i can't do my retro combo on him, which is very annoying. finishing him off can also be a pain for me...

yea, your diddy wasnt too bad. thats my weakness right now Lol. Just need to get the glide tossing down and more diddy jabs. gdx does it and its pretty good.

yea that was my first time using the bracket thing. maybe i should figure it out better so i can match u up against retro again ;) ahaha
yea, i'm gonna definitely train with diddy as well now. i ain't gonna be afraid of snakes anymore. and give gindler a break, let me face s' again instead, lol.

CocoPuffs

Smash Rookie
Calling out ORLando

Hey Daddy O is here and ready to own some nerds....hit me up if any of you want a taste of this fine fine ownage....where do yo guys meet up in the union?...Iam down to meet up this week if anyone is brawling. Jan 25,2009...email me at bricks3374@yahoo.com

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Hey Daddy O is here and ready to own some nerds....hit me up if any of you want a taste of this fine fine ownage....where do yo guys meet up in the union?...Iam down to meet up this week if anyone is brawling. Jan 25,2009...email me at bricks3374@yahoo.com
were you that kid that was at the ucf convention back in dec 07, played doc/dk?

Top Bottom