• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
yea, your diddy wasnt too bad. thats my weakness right now Lol. Just need to get the glide tossing down and more diddy jabs. gdx does it and its pretty good.

that was my first time using the bracket thing. maybe i should figure it out better so i can match u up against retro again ;) ahaha
Ha, do it. I'll be ready for retro and his ridiculous shenanigans

ah, come on gindler, it wasn't that bad. maybe you just need to learn the matchup? i think kirby players are few at tonyfests. maybe thats why he's different to deal with? your yoshi is the toughest i've faced so far. the thing about your yoshi is that i can't do my retro combo on him, which is very annoying. finishing him off can also be a pain for me...

yea, i'm gonna definitely train with diddy as well now. i ain't gonna be afraid of snakes anymore. and give gindler a break, let me face s' again instead, lol.
Ha, yeah it wasn't THAT bad. Shouldn't play so many doubles and no singles anymore, and I need to play more kirbys :psycho:
Maybe I should shield and sidestep. Probably the only person that turns shielding off :chuckle:

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Thats me........howd you know>?

and more importantly do you know people that play brawl or do you play brawl yourself?
I played you , I was the big guy who played shiek who you money matched with one hand, then you played for real and you destroyed me, since I didn't know sh*t about l-canceling back then, advanced technique johns,

yes I play brawl so do gindler, retro, tony, eight52, kei, sheer. they usually play at tony's smashfest you should go.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gindler stop being mean to the subway people!
Noted

I played you , I was the big guy who played shiek who you money matched with one hand, then you played for real and you destroyed me, since I didn't know sh*t about l-canceling back then, advanced technique johns,

yes I play brawl so do gindler, retro, tony, eight52, kei, sheer. they usually play at tony's smashfest you should go.
Ha, i remember when I sucked at melee. like 3 minutes ago actually

Which doc is he? one who started the thread? or the other one i heard tumors about

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Tóny fest are too good, what are u feeding that Steve guy, he got so beast since I last played him!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Steve and Retro have both really improved since last fest somehow. Or I just got worse/predictable. One or the other.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Tóny fest are too good, what are u feeding that Steve guy, he got so beast since I last played him!
yea, steve did improve, but why his meta knight is easier for me to handle is beyond me. i gotta work on my diddy to match up to your game and watch.

Steve and Retro have both really improved since last fest somehow. Or I just got worse/predictable. One or the other.
thanx man. you've improved as well. even your ness is badass! you'll find a way to get around kirby.

its kinda weird that i'm told that i've gotten better even though i still can't play brawl at home. wonder whats up...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yea, steve did improve, but why his meta knight is easier for me to handle is beyond me. i gotta work on my diddy to match up to your game and watch.

thanx man. you've improved as well. even your ness is badass! you'll find a way to get around kirby.

its kinda weird that i'm told that i've gotten better even though i still can't play brawl at home. wonder whats up...
yeah retro keep dreaming, your diddy is no match for GW.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Bah I missed it, too much work. When's the next closest event? Or... who is bored, near the alafaya club and wants to smash?

Playing melee more now. Can't do technical stuff with Falco for my life, but Ganondorf is <3.
You just named my main and second in melee.

CocoPuffs

Smash Rookie

hey would you want together or any of you friends want to play some brawl some time this week>?... i need some people to play against up here....

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i main metagay; secondaries are fox, falco, zelda n lucario

im sure weve played when i went fox vs ur snake

yo garbanzo do u have a teammate for gigz??? team ditched making a comeback, perhaps??

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122

yo garbanzo do u have a teammate for gigz??? team ditched making a comeback, perhaps??
i love facing meta knights. tony and steve should know, lol. falco and fox are also favorites for me to combo on, lol.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
hey would you want together or any of you friends want to play some brawl some time this week>?... i need some people to play against up here....
sure, when are you free? I can play wednesday and friday after 2

where do you live?

sure I'm down

Gindler

Smash Champion
sure, when are you free? I can play wednesday and friday after 2

where do you live?
1/0 if you'd like you could let me know to (your choice of course, ha), I have no classes on mondays or fridays so can generally play on those. Play both brawl and melee, brawl I've been told I'm good but I'd say halfway decent and melee I'm more of a punching bag :chuckle:

Any melee at gigz? Anyone hosting melee friendlies?
I have yet to go to a brawl gigz and not see at least one TV set up for melee friendlies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'll play anyone during this week before Gigs.

call me up and let me know when.

note: I will probably play you the same way that I would play in tournament, so if that's not what your into....

anyway I'm better than afro

get at me

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I'll play anyone during this week before Gigs.

call me up and let me know when.

note: I will probably play you the same way that I would play in tournament, so if that's not what your into....

anyway I'm better than afro

get at me
I'll play you melee or Brawl+, but you hate Brawl+ so melee. I've lost my interest in vanilla brawl except in matches where I can **** around in.

Also, what is someone's name is ****? He would feel ashamed that he's a banned word.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm already the best at Melee, EVER

so if you suckers don't want to get better at brawl, me and BossMagnet are going to beast you up next gigs.

Top Bottom