• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I want to team with lots of people eventually, but I'll never stop teaming with hungry as long as he still wants to.

Me + Hbox = too good. We have no weaknesses, and we just keep getting smarter.

Toneh

Smash Lord
saturday? i guess. my mom decided to have my denist appointment on friday. :( i need to get out of my house. rx- mentioned that he wanted me to team with him sometime in a gigs tourney. i gotta get some more practice before that happens. wanna do a match against my diddy tony? lol.
yep. need diddy practice. Im prolly gonna use snake more so i can get better with him.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Hmn tuesday. When does that deal start? Because I'm for studying, eating, smashing, then going out in style B|

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yep. need diddy practice. Im prolly gonna use snake more so i can get better with him.
get ready for the naners. you ain't gonna up tilt me. and have steve come over, i wanna face (i mean own) his meta knight, lol.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I want to team with lots of people eventually, but I'll never stop teaming with hungry as long as he still wants to.

Me + Hbox = too good. We have no weaknesses, and we just keep getting smarter.
my partner and i were close, but yea you're right. i just wanna beat hbox for once. :(

Gindler

Smash Champion
i can set one up for this saturday ;p. You guys free then?
I want to get better after this past gigabits. I noticed on some of the things i need to work on lol
Yay for tonyfests

my partner and i were close, but yea you're right. i just wanna beat hbox for once. :(
Shoulda teamed with me :laugh:, Hbox is prone to being cluster****ed as he calls is in teams...

i want to practice as well with people for teams... i don't have a designated partner and I need one.
You and garb did well against the "mario brothers"

someone should hold a smashfest tomorrow night
I second this motion, I wish I could but roomies hate smash. Maybe when I win the lottery and buy a mansion, someday.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I'm captain for a Hockey team that I have a meeting to go to, then I have to study. At around 3, I say Denny's and then smash.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Skip it. a grand slam is 4dollarish and to me that's easily worth missing a class you learn nothing in (like my economy class)

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Skip it. a grand slam is 4dollarish and to me that's easily worth missing a class you learn nothing in (like my economy class)
i wish. i never skipped a class in my whole life. that makes me sound weak. :dizzy:

Gindler

Smash Champion
i wish. i never skipped a class in my whole life. that makes me sound weak. :dizzy:
I didn't skip any classes in all of normal school. But college has so many unnecessary classes that my teachers basically beg us not to come, and the fact that now I'm such a renegade of course

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I didn't skip any classes in all of normal school. But college has so many unnecessary classes that my teachers basically beg us not to come, and the fact that now I'm such a renegade of course
wow, lucky you. but go on and eat. enjoy it, lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
wow, lucky you. but go on and eat. enjoy it, lol.
lol gindler lives on the edge.
ill have to hit up the dennys sometime soon.
Good thing my classes are over today ;p
Got to denny's at 12:45 with massive traffic on the way there (caused by everyone going to denny's). The line wrapped around the denny's and since the deal ended at 2 my friend and I figured we wouldn't make it so we just left.:mad:
Free pancake day at ihop i'm going as soon as the deal starts!!!

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
Hey negros, I might not play smash today on account of Tiger Woods and Derek jeter at the arena. If it's crappy, I'll probably play after

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Got to denny's at 12:45 with massive traffic on the way there (caused by everyone going to denny's). The line wrapped around the denny's and since the deal ended at 2 my friend and I figured we wouldn't make it so we just left.:mad:
Free pancake day at ihop i'm going as soon as the deal starts!!!
sorry to hear that gindler. hopefully you can go to the ihop one without much trouble.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I know I'm not always in the mood for smash...
true, i sometimes feel like playing mario kart wii or tales of symphonia dotnw. but i play every chance i get to get better... if i could get that chance :/

Top Bottom