• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I'm going to go around to pick each of you up.

People are asking, so who's confirmed for this?

There are 2 spots left as Me, Dxero, and GDX were the first to be confirmed.

HRNut and Mata showed interest first, so I want to hear back from them at least by tomorrow night.

John were you kidding about wanting to go? We wouldn't be there on the melee day

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
alright Fearless im in. Like GDX said I could probably go to his place friday night/sat morn to park so you wouldn't have to drive everywhere. Probably better we aren't staying sunday cause i'll have work to do. Plus i already told reflex i want to face his squirlte with my charizard ha

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I gonna put saterdays as uniavalible in the near future. sheik needs more rep at tourneys. I need more rep at tourneys. I need more practice (against meta).

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I gonna put saterdays as uniavalible in the near future. sheik needs more rep at tourneys. I need more rep at tourneys. I need more practice (against meta).
Same goes for me and Peach. Except I already have every sat off. I think someone should always come get me and take me to smashfests. Play my nasty Peach and help me learn to own everyone. I think im doing ok so far for a guy that doesn't get to play much and has a crew that hates brawl. At least I can downsmash in melee. X]

Toneh

Smash Lord
No worriez, but Yall betta rep FL HARD!

Side Note:

I was just thinkin, we haven't had in a TONY TOURNEY IN A LONG TIME!
yeaa, but raz's tourny was just as gooood. His place seems the best to host one atm.
And he used the payout system i recommended =)

Raz should host another sometime, and maybe a low tier side event for $2? depends how many ppl are interested

hiROI

Smash Lord
yeaa, but raz's tourny was just as gooood. His place seems the best to host one atm.
And he used the payout system i recommended =)

Raz should host another sometime, and maybe a low tier side event for $2? depends how many ppl are interested
Hopefully not on Sunday :colorful:

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I will, only sad thing was our electric bill came in and it was 67 dollars in overages a piece. almost a 400 dollar electric bill. So if i host again i will have to take a small bit out of the pot to at least give to my roommates. Prolly take like 6 bucks out ... 2 for each roommate not including myself since im playing =P. I think thats fair.Iif anyone has problems with it then you can talk to me about it and i can not care lol.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I will, only sad thing was our electric bill came in and it was 67 dollars in overages a piece. almost a 400 dollar electric bill. So if i host again i will have to take a small bit out of the pot to at least give to my roommates. Prolly take like 6 bucks out ... 2 for each roommate not including myself since im playing =P. I think thats fair.Iif anyone has problems with it then you can talk to me about it and i can not care lol.
Ah dude, host one soon. I haven't smashed in a while and I need to learn to brawl.

Also might get a chance to play some melee players.

Anyone down to play today? I'll host something if need be.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Once school slows down ill prolly do another one. but it has to prolly be on sundays is the only down side. can make it earlier so that the people in HS can get home before bedtime.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
i can TO ;) HSrs will def get home to bed if i do both evnts from the start. also i got my airbrush today so garb your climbers will be done soon and so will snake tony. GET HYPED

Top Bottom