• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I gotta head to a friend of mines and pretend I'm an artist tomorrow. So I can't really go anywhere.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.

hiROI

Smash Lord
i can TO ;) HSrs will def get home to bed if i do both evnts from the start. also i got my airbrush today so garb your climbers will be done soon and so will snake tony. GET HYPED
Well, I dont have to worry about this if tourneys are not on Sunday :D

Caps05

Smash Cadet
so if you guys ply tommorow you should come pick me up. like Gallax should since i live down the road from him. i can also ride my bike to gallaxes if thats bettter i just wanna play.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I had to cancel my plans cuz I'm sick. I don't care If i get you guys sick though. LOL call me if you wanna play at all.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I can basically have a venue the size of gigs host with same exact rules as gigs monthly if i can get 30 or so people agree to make the drive. Its 30-45 mins east of alafaya. But unless i can get a postive on 6 setups and 30 people to show up im not gonna go threw the head ache. The pots would be exactly like gigs just different location. spread the word and hype it up if you want this to happen i can make it happen. i just dont want to put effort on it if its not worth it.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
If you don't want to enter thats fine, but the store owner will be able TO if you do want to enter =P

Caps05

Smash Cadet
wow bad news guys my mom is in intensive care. so i will try to stay in the scene but its going to be difficult

-Spike-

Smash Ace
DAYUUMMMNNN GIGS CLOSED!!!
DA FUC IS HAPPENIN WITH THIS WORLD.

Hopefully Rx Gaming STEPS UP AND BECOMES THE NEW GIGS!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
if anyone txtd me my phones been dead for 2 days.

practice tomorrow?

at 1-3am i wanna be heading out

raz is gunna be at his place so gdx \ mata did you guys figure out what you're doing as far as meeting up?

ViperTGB

Smash Rookie
tournament Sunday at my place. Its going to be SSB64 as well as brawl.
Its at 4208 Newtonhall Dr. Orlando, FL 32826

Here is the link to all the rules and everything http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=253936&highlight=charity+11/1

I have 1 Wii/brawl, 2 TVs, 1 N64/SSB w/ 4 controllers, already.
Trying to get 3 Wii's w/ brawl, 2 TVs, and 1 N64/SSB.

I think there's going to be pizza there for $1 a slice.

let me know if theres any questions or anything.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if anyone txtd me my phones been dead for 2 days.

practice tomorrow?

at 1-3am i wanna be heading out

raz is gunna be at his place so gdx \ mata did you guys figure out what you're doing as far as meeting up?
i mean, i can drive to raz house if you want as long as i have some place to park over the weekend without being towed

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Smash tonight at my place, gdx you can park in visitors and be ok, fear you should come over and bring a WII.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Smash tonight at my place(9:30 until I have class(7:00am)), gdx you can park in visitors and be ok, fear you should come over and bring a WII.

Top Bottom