• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
anytime before 4 really. I'm gonna try and leave by 5. I'll record matches if you want.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yo XYZ you should team with me at this:
[http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244414
Whatcha say?

Pit + G&w is sick!
Or we could do Snake g&w or Snake mk or Snake falco
There is just so many teams we could put together.
Get at me!

If xyz says no or can't attend I think ill be teamin wit garbanzo, unless mero actually says hes teamin with me which i doubt. He always bails out lol.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
well fearless let me know what days we would be leaving and returning.

but we should play today cause no school! and im finished with work :) whos down?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if you are driving to atlanta, you have to leave orlando by 2-3am to get there by 9-10am

this will be the first time ive gone to an atlanta tourney and i havnt done all of the driving :laugh:

people better charge your DSes

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
wish I could go... oh well I can get destroyed at work instead. Don't get beat by any sheiks. Anyone wanna play today before I work?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Alright yall. hosting a mini <3fest. but I have work at ten so I'll prob be kicking people out at 7.

call before you show up please. GDX you better come. that is all.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
can u start kicking ppl out at 8pm... then i can come because i get off today at 6:30

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
we'd be leaving friday night 2am - 3am most likely.

I'd drive (in my PT WINNTER) the 3 others to palm coast which is north east of ucf about an hour and a half. From there we'll hop over into mario's car and he'll drive the rest of the way.

We're going to be leaving after saturday's events, we can't stay for sunday.

1)Fearless
2)Dxero
3)GDX
4)Mata(?)
5)HRnut(?)

also it's prob gunna be like 20 bucks a person in gas if everyone's cool with that

also if anyone would like to donate a gps to make the trip run smoother, that'd be the ****

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
maybe i'll be the 5th spot on this trip so i can give GDX a dirty look every time he spends money :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
for the sake of being lazy, id say you guys come meet at my place. since it wont be a pain parking or getting in/out (lol pegasus landing)

Top Bottom