• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I get off of work at 11 the earliest, so I most likely will be too tired to play. Though I'd like to work on my IC's even though everyone hates them lol.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
yeah kei same place purty much .virg said he'll stay longer if you are coming.

Its apart ment 910 now but the same complex call me if you have any problems.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
We should get together a group of us to go to GA next weekend... I'm down to pay however much gas etc is needed and I'm sure we could find free housing.

I'd even do some of the driving, long trips are nothing to me (Pizza delivery lol).

Seibrik isn't responding in the van thread, so yeah.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
I actually dont think i'll have class next weekend. Is it next saturday? If so i'd be down to go to that. Also I'll probably stop by a little later im guessing around 10:30ish :)

CRSN

Smash Apprentice
I get off of work at 11 the earliest, so I most likely will be too tired to play. Though I'd like to work on my IC's even though everyone hates them lol.
pfft, Sensei and working johns!

you know what you need sir? *holds up a bottle of 5 hour energy* dats right!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yea tony something happened to my texting too but one is getting fixed and the other isnt guess which :p

Gindler

Smash Champion

Toneh

Smash Lord
well dont go by tier list lol they're goin by which characters they think are allowed in low tiers.

Sonics prolly too good though, PT is also iffy

But if PT is allowed you know who i'll be :D

:squirtle:
yea tony something happened to my texting too but one is getting fixed and the other isnt guess which :p
well hopefully the car..

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Its been over a year since we played,
were playing. IDGAF if your in a tourny match or whatever.
LOL its been a while. But well def play. Just come find me. I tend to find a tv and just stick with it so if i dont find you just find me and be like I got next on this tv and IDGAF wat any1 else says lol.

Gindler

Smash Champion
2 squitles is easy...especially with CG to spike (his release is so low platforms don't even help), yoshi's got one thing going for him. :)

Noa.

Smash Master
I've been using PT a lot lately too.

I go Squirtle first stock, then spend half the second stock as Ivy and then half as Charizard. I actually like using Ivy. That ***** got a weave.

Top Bottom