• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

gallax

Smash Hero
lol. im telling ya nut. ur rival in cfl is gonna be the one and only gallax. who cares about co. hes got the swine flu. gallax is who you need to beat. next tourney. next tourney.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Fun tourny!
I learned so many things in Melee :D

I'm so sorry Prince Ramen for leaving our set at the before we started the third game D;

GREAT JOB AT T.O.ING CAPS SINCE YOU TRIED TO GET US IN OUR MATCHES UBER QUICK

ggs xyz and radix. I learned the DDD matchup ;P

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Garbanzo, I need you to teach my the ways of IC's. I can desynch, but I need help on applying it and knowing the fastest way to desynch. From there, I can pretty much do the chaingrabs efficiently. I'm gonna try to not go all Mario as much in future tourneys. I know my Mario is pretty good, but some matchups are just too much.

gallax

Smash Hero
snake still sucks to play against sensei whether its mario or ice climbers. the only fun way to play against snake is with ddd or snake. or marth. marth is fun.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Rofl. Yeah, gg's. I was waiting for the announcer's "FIVE...FOUR" and I glanced at our %'s and just cheesed it and flapped my wings.

What I loved about this tourney is that it ran so smoothly, so efficiently. It was basically a rapid fire of matches until I got knocked out.

Spike. I'm sorry the set was so boring D:. Of all the things I can fight and know how to deal with it, Snake has been my least favorite of them all, and I have the least experience fighting him. gg though.

Great tourney :D
No worriez bro, but we def gotta play sum friendlies sumtime.

we did do pretty good in teams, anytime you don't have a teammate hit me up.

I was thinking about trying falco but I think the last time I played against you with him I got 2 stocked so I was like f*ck that. I was also thinking about using d3 but I think that would have been even gayer than using IC.

I think i may have beat ur falco b4 with snake so now that explains it. But D3 woulda been gay lol. But i prolly woulda cp mk or pit XD and spammed nado/arrow! But i diddn't wanna play gay with u. Ur too cool and i didn't wanna gay my friend, so i decided to go all snake no matta who u woulda picked. None the less GG's.

Oh and wheneva im partnerless u know ima hit up Garbanzo. Mayb even if i got a partner ;) lol

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Garbanzo, I need you to teach my the ways of IC's. I can desynch, but I need help on applying it and knowing the fastest way to desynch. From there, I can pretty much do the chaingrabs efficiently. I'm gonna try to not go all Mario as much in future tourneys. I know my Mario is pretty good, but some matchups are just too much.
next fest, we'll go over sh*t.

the fastest way to desync is the pivot desync imo.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
alright awesome, thanks HRnut.

Yeah i get out of class at 5 Thursday so i'll try to stop up for a bit. Busy month :(

Sorry for ignoring you jimmers i didn't check the boards till now. I actually had to do some work otherwise i would of been down for playing.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
on thursday there should be a decent sized smashfest so all of us insomniacs can stay up all night playing, go to class on friday and pass out friday night so we can get a decent sleep for gigs

legit

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm off Thursday :)
I'll go if people don't mind and adam can take me. I'm mad I haven't been able to attend anything.

Um... apparently there is gigs saterday, so me saying "Smashfest at my place this Saturday afternoon!" won't net too many people huh? Lame... I'll say it anyway.

Smashfest at my place Saturday around 6:00 to whenever. I'll do a tourney if people's like to do that. I already have two TVs and 1 set up and room for a lot more. Post if you are interested. I haven't played since last gigs. I can't get better by myself.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol. im telling ya nut. ur rival in cfl is gonna be the one and only gallax. who cares about co. hes got the swine flu. gallax is who you need to beat. next tourney. next tourney.
Honestly i mean no offense by saying this but my rival is currently CO18 in CFL and if that switches it will only switch to either, radix, raz, gdx, spike, fearless or hbox (maybe kyon)....currently at the moment i don't think anyone else in CFL can compete on the same level as the people that i've noted...

all those people are mad good and have amazing potential so those are the ones i'm currently worried about...thing about them besides their potential is that they're willing to accept the fact that they're doing something wrong when its noted most other people aren't

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Honestly i mean no offense by saying this but my rival is currently CO18 in CFL and if that switches it will only switch to either, radix, raz, gdx, spike, fearless or hbox (maybe kyon)....currently at the moment i don't think anyone else in CFL can compete on the same level as the people that i've noted...

all those people are mad good and have amazing potential so those are the ones i'm currently worried about...thing about them besides their potential is that they're willing to accept the fact that they're doing something wrong when its noted most other people aren't
Mayb one day. If you teach me the ways of snake, or ill have co18 teach me the ways of D3 LOL ...J/k bout d3 :)

BTW im on your shield break list. My heart broke the same time my shield did, cuz i realized my name would be added soon :(

gallax

Smash Hero

honestly that was totally meant to be sarcastic what i said to you. but i guess that either way im not even good enough to be mentioned as worthy as being considered a challenge so w.e. telling me that im not on the same level as those guys was wrong. thanks for informing me.

Kei-Kei

Smash Cadet
Honestly i mean no offense by saying this but my rival is currently CO18 in CFL and if that switches it will only switch to either,KEI radix, raz, gdx, spike, fearless or hbox (maybe kyon)....currently at the moment i don't think anyone else in CFL can compete on the same level as the people that i've noted...

ohohoho i fixed your post ;] ;]

-Spike-

Smash Ace
honestly that was totally meant to be sarcastic what i said to you. but i guess that either way im not even good enough to be mentioned as worthy as being considered a challenge so w.e. telling me that im not on the same level as those guys was wrong. thanks for informing me.
Gallax I wouldn't take what he said the wrong way. Im sure he wasn't trying to offend you or put you down in any manner. Hrnut even said he didn't want to offend you in his post. And he also said that people that he mentioned are willing to take criticism and build from it. By you replying the way you did you kinda proved his statement by not responding well to the criticism. Just take what he said and use it as fuel to whoop everyone on that list and even Hrnut. I know you can do it!

BTW Gallax you still da man ;)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Gallax I wouldn't take what he said the wrong way. Im sure he wasn't trying to offend you or put you down in any manner. Hrnut even said he didn't want to offend you in his post. And he also said that people that he mentioned are willing to take criticism and build from it. By you replying the way you did you kinda proved his statement by not responding well to the criticism. Just take what he said and use it as fuel to whoop everyone on that list and even Hrnut. I know you can do it!

BTW Gallax you still da man ;)
Wow, spike literally said what i was about to say lol, everything spike said is pretty much true gallax. oh and Kei you're mad beast too just haven't played you enough to tell exactly your potential yet

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Wow, spike literally said what i was about to say lol, everything spike said is pretty much true gallax. oh and Kei you're mad beast too just haven't played you enough to tell exactly your potential yet
You'll add me to that list. : )

although I don't really want to be a 'rival' per se.

Gindler

Smash Champion
I need to start playing singles more to get some PR respect, maybe one day I'll have potential. Or at least I'll get on the shield breaker list.

I'll resurrect mad gallax when I move back down.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
this. you guys will think differently of me soon. no more mad gallax. ill show you all that im good enough. but until the next tourney, no more drama.
Yea nobody is tryn to start drama. We all got mad respect fo ya.

I need to start playing singles more to get some PR respect, maybe one day I'll have potential. Or at least I'll get on the shield breaker list.
:laugh: at the PR TALK

:( u dont want to be on that list.

gallax

Smash Hero
edit: I'm picking up pika, QAC is easily punished
fix'd for correctiveness. like marths dolphin slash, pikas qac has landing lag. therefore, if yuo realize that pikas main concern after performing the qac is landing safely then predicting what they are gonna do becomes easier. just get anywhere near them and bam. easy to punish.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
this. you guys will think differently of me soon. no more mad gallax. ill show you all that im good enough. but until the next tourney, no more drama.
Thats what i like to hear dude i hope this much is true, don't expect to learn everything at once (marth vs snake memories lol) it all takes time bro, mad respect ;)

Caps05

Smash Cadet

I'll resurrect mad gallax when I move back down.
I play singles and dont get pr respect.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

I feel great I was even metioned in that. Im getting even better. Bte I never knew this thread existed lol

Caps05

Smash Cadet
and thats straight from the best player in the world. Im bad im the baddest mother ****er in the wirld

Top Bottom