• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's like a quarter mile from where i used to live. Oh registration starts at 3? Guess I don't have to leave as early as I thought.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
uh go to gigs then go down alafaya, then turn left at a bp then turn right into pegasus landing

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
you guys better be doing doubles first and starting at 3

or else.

I will take gindler hostage

Caps05

Smash Cadet
make sure you guys stop at every stop sign when you get there cops are setting up traps.

in the back.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
fun tourney even though i did horrible, well not to bad just stuipid climbers! <3 Garbanzo. Kei awesome job on surviving even though you should of been dead so many times ha. yeah i'll do better next time :p but yeah good stuff

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Good games to everyone I played. I did pretty bad at this tourney, but I still had fun.

Mata - It was good teaming with you. We need to work on that team chemistry if we team again.
Nova - Good games. Sucks that the second match went the whole 8 minutes but that's what I get for picking IC's lol. I need to work on my desynching. And I HATE Game and Watch's back air!!!
Spike - Good seeing you again and finally getting to play your snake again. Your snake has come a long way since I last played it. Good stuff.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
IC are pretty gay, I understand.

I wish I didn't **** up against snakes :(.
Yo ggs Garbanzo! YO we did pretty good in doubles. We woulda done better, but I was in lala land for a while. IDK wat was wrong with me but i woke up in da middle of dubz at least. BTW ur falco is nastee!

BTW next time try falco vs snake ;)

Spike - Good seeing you again and finally getting to play your snake again. Your snake has come a long way since I last played it. Good stuff.
Thanx! I've been workn on him really hard the last 1month or so. I owe my snake's success so far to Raz and Garbanzo. They been training me in the art of not gettn grabbed which has def improved my snake game lol.

On a side note:

GG's to everyone I played. It was awesome seeing EVERY1 gathered together . I dont wanna leave a huge shoutoutlist so SHOUT TO EVERY1 THERE. Only person ima mention by name is Raz. It supa sucked that you SD when u definitely had me beat, but i got mad respect for you cuz you were a good sport about it. GG's homie, next time im sure ull beat me! BTW i owe u pit prac!!!

Oh yea one more shoutout by name:

CAPS DID THE BEST JOB HOSTING A TOURNEY! SUPA SHOUTOUT TO HIM!

Oh sum1 post the final results for dubz and singles. Top 7 at least plz!

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Posting places that made money

Doubles
1st Radix Ramen
2nd Gindler kei
3rd Razek Fearless
4th garbonzo spike
5th RX Xyz
5th HRnut curaga
7th Nova PoPs
7th DTD PKbasis
9th Mata sensei

Singles
1: HRnut ($58.50)
2: RadiX ($32.50)
3: Gdx ($13.00)
4: Spike ($13.00)
5: prince ramen ($6.50)
5: Razek ($6.50)
7: Fear
7: nova
9: Kei
9: hiroi
9: sparky
9: Garbanzo
13: xYz
13: Punk9
13: PKbasis
13: sensei
17: Noa
17: Mata
17: DragonXero
17: Pyro
17: UpBeat
17: Paul
17: twitch
17: Paradox
25: Curaga
25: Colln

Toneh

Smash Lord
ha mata.

8-9 teams for doubs, around 25-26 entrants for singles, lota new ppl.

thx for hosting raz, our payouts are where its at.
gj justin finishing up doubs and singles super quick.

i teamed with prince ramen for this, hes too good in doubs with mk

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I wish I coulda went :( anyone feel like playing tomorrow before I go to work (at ten)?

by tomorrow I mean today.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
amazing tournament, awesome payouts, awesome new players, really good practice after tournaments, CFL is getting so much better, prince ramen is too good, radix raz fearless we'll do some more D3 practice this week and i'll teach you guys ******** stuff that owns D3 lol,

raz was an amazing host, caps was amazing at running the brackets, can't wait for the next one of these

Garbanzo's ICs are scary as hell, who would've thought and ICs that actually knows how to fight with them lol i thought no one would ever figure that they are quite broken even with out the chaingrab lol good stuff garb

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
I saw you wanted to play before work, but I thought you meant 10am. Any chance you are on or close to campus? I'm not very mobile.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Fun fest was fun! =)

Thanks Raz and everyone else!

i teamed with prince ramen for this, hes too good in doubs with mk
Yeah thanks for teaming! And i loved the friendlies at the end. MK vs Snake is too fun!

prince ramen is too good
Thanks! But i hoped we coulda played at least once. :urg: Your good, i saw a couple of your battles and the grand finals with Tony.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
Good games to everyone I played. I did pretty bad at this tourney, but I still had fun.

Mata - It was good teaming with you. We need to work on that team chemistry if we team again.
Nova - Good games. Sucks that the second match went the whole 8 minutes but that's what I get for picking IC's lol. I need to work on my desynching. And I HATE Game and Watch's back air!!!
Rofl. Yeah, gg's. I was waiting for the announcer's "FIVE...FOUR" and I glanced at our %'s and just cheesed it and flapped my wings.

What I loved about this tourney is that it ran so smoothly, so efficiently. It was basically a rapid fire of matches until I got knocked out.

Spike. I'm sorry the set was so boring D:. Of all the things I can fight and know how to deal with it, Snake has been my least favorite of them all, and I have the least experience fighting him. gg though.

Great tourney :D

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
yeah i thought we would've gotten the chance but you left kinda early lol well it seemed early lol next time though
Well i did have school to go to this morning. x.x

I only got like five hours of sleep cause my dad kinda lost track of time and picked me up late. =/

Next time's good.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Nah I wasn't talking to you 0/1 We are both carless and I'm way down university by fullsail.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
Yo ggs Garbanzo! YO we did pretty good in doubles. We woulda done better, but I was in lala land for a while. IDK wat was wrong with me but i woke up in da middle of dubz at least. BTW ur falco is nastee!

BTW next time try falco vs snake ;)

Thanx! I've been workn on him really hard the last 1month or so. I owe my snake's success so far to Raz and Garbanzo. They been training me in the art of not gettn grabbed which has def improved my snake game lol.
we did do pretty good in teams, anytime you don't have a teammate hit me up.

I was thinking about trying falco but I think the last time I played against you with him I got 2 stocked so I was like f*ck that. I was also thinking about using d3 but I think that would have been even gayer than using IC.

amazing tournament, awesome payouts, awesome new players, really good practice after tournaments, CFL is getting so much better, prince ramen is too good, radix raz fearless we'll do some more D3 practice this week and i'll teach you guys ******** stuff that owns D3 lol,

raz was an amazing host, caps was amazing at running the brackets, can't wait for the next one of these

Garbanzo's ICs are scary as hell, who would've thought and ICs that actually knows how to fight with them lol i thought no one would ever figure that they are quite broken even with out the chaingrab lol good stuff garb
Thanks, and I wanna play you again. I need pr practice.

CAPS is pretty f*cking legit when it comes to running brackets, fastest tourney ever.
Raz thanks for hosting and having a fan.

Razek

Smash Apprentice
Caps is still sleeping at my place but im sure he was happy to help. Expect more tournies to come =D!

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HRnut teach me how to do stupid stuff that owns D3 too.
I can try but i've never played pokemon trainer against him before, most of my knowledge on the match comes from me playing against him with certain characters but i'll be available to practice this thursday and if you come i'll give you decent d3 practice and try to tell you what i find hard vs PT when playing d3

Thanks, and I wanna play you again. I need pr practice.

CAPS is pretty f*cking legit when it comes to running brackets, fastest tourney ever.
Raz thanks for hosting and having a fan.
lol okay bro this thursday we'll practice if you're available maybe even friday night as well, you're so **** beast son lol

gallax

Smash Hero
if i had went hrnut would have been sent to losers first or second round. from there i would have plotted to meet him asap in losers to knock him out.

Top Bottom