• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Spike-

Smash Ace
"Hey Pikachu what yo doin man":
This is probably the first time I actually wanted to get down with pickachu

.... if only raz's pikachua looked like that :)

btw i would let her know i now main snake aka BIG BOSS (I aint talkn bout the character either:chuckle:)

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I'm looking forward to gigs. I may be using Mario less. I know he's beast but the rest of the world doesn't. I'll be trying out different characters this week and testing them in friendlies at gigs. Let's see what happens.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I'm looking forward to gigs. I may be using Mario less. I know he's beast but the rest of the world doesn't. I'll be trying out different characters this week and testing them in friendlies at gigs. Let's see what happens.
your mario is beast so dont just put him aside. Mayb you could find sum new ways to make him even beastier, whether it be new techniques or bad habits to drop with him. But, its always good to have chars to fall back on so i see where you comin from. Just make sure that you dont keep jumpn back and forth to often cuz then they wont progress and ur main will gradually get worse. But yea def try out sum new chars pick 1 and stick with him for a while.

BTW THIS POSTED JUST REMINDED ME:

I will be doing alot of Pit training now to get him back to par and to drop his bad habits. So whenever im brawln i will be jumpin back and forth between pit and snake. Oh and be ready... im lookin to make new arrow count records lol :p

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Yea I've noticed a few really bad habits I have. Also, I need to start learning to play with tap jump again so I can utilize Mario's up+b out of shield effectively. Invincibility frames FTW.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
It's easier and less input with tap jump off. I've always been reluctant to take it off but since sheik doesn't have strong defensive upwhatever out of shield stuff I've finally turned it off so I can DACUS easier. It's paying off...

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I played melee so I'm used to being sensitive with my controller to get the moves I want.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I remember when I first played Brawl and enjoyed Tap Jump off sooo much.

Then I found out OOS Dolphin Slash, played some melee, put Tap Jump on, and all is well.

Kyon, tomorrow, we shall practice harddddddddd, at 6 o clock.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Honestly i mean no offense by saying this but my rival is currently CO18 in CFL and if that switches it will only switch to either, radix, raz, gdx, spike, fearless or hbox (maybe kyon)....currently at the moment i don't think anyone else in CFL can compete on the same level as the people that i've noted...

all those people are mad good and have amazing potential so those are the ones i'm currently worried about...thing about them besides their potential is that they're willing to accept the fact that they're doing something wrong when its noted most other people aren't
lol I wasn't mention on this list because I Beast YOU up son. remember that time i ***** your Snaked 30 times in a row??

get at my snake training lol.

i entered singles forcefully by fear.. (thanks fear) but I got ***** by peaches. hiroi and kei.. i guess i need peach practice. that or moar lazer spam.

no more singles from me. lol... unless its free.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Honestly i mean no offense by saying this but my rival is currently CO18 in CFL and if that switches it will only switch to either, radix, raz, gdx, spike, fearless or hbox (maybe kyon)....currently at the moment i don't think anyone else in CFL can compete on the same level as the people that i've noted...

all those people are mad good and have amazing potential so those are the ones i'm currently worried about...thing about them besides their potential is that they're willing to accept the fact that they're doing something wrong when its noted most other people aren't
guess I gotta step my **** up then.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I remember when I first played Brawl and enjoyed Tap Jump off sooo much.

Then I found out OOS Dolphin Slash, played some melee, put Tap Jump on, and all is well.

Kyon, tomorrow, we shall practice harddddddddd, at 6 o clock.
:O
At Valencia?

And xYz: Lazer Spam makes Peach :(

Caps05

Smash Cadet
yo hrnut you think next time we all play you can help me out. because i really do wanna start ntering singles but i have a gard ime pinpointing what i need to work on

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Zss/Meta. I wanna focus more on metaknight tho. I know thats one thing that im doing wrong is learning too many characters you know.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
OMG YES!
LOL REMEMBER BEAST MODE? :laugh:
Yes, and by now, you probably transcended to Super Giga Drill breakin beast mode. Though I get such moments too. So need to play again, I want to play everyone, WATO, 24th, I WILL BE THERE.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Yes, and by now, you probably transcended to Super Giga Drill breakin beast mode. Though I get such moments too. So need to play again, I want to play everyone, WATO, 24th, I WILL BE THERE.
I will too :crazy:

You already know we gotta play :suess:

Top Bottom