• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
I can't go to any fests today (Thursday) but I get out of work at 5 on Friday if anyone wants to throw a fest so we can all get some good practice in before gigs.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
woah spike, changed the name there i see. no more hcb. what did that stand for?
HCB= Hardcore brawlers. When i joined smashboards the name Spike was already taken so i added my old wifi clan tag on it. But now i can just be Spike :)

I think it was a dumb wi-fi clan, if i recall correctly.
U got really good memory. That was back in my old childish days lol. Btw how old are you?

gallax

Smash Hero
lol. i just realized that we follow a pattern on these hw problems. i usually do the first two or three then skip to the last ones while you guys doo all but the last ones then its like, confide with each other. lol. too good.

Gindler

Smash Champion
HCB= Hardcore brawlers. When i joined smashboards the name Spike was already taken so i added my old wifi clan tag on it. But now i can just be Spike :)

U got really good memory. That was back in my old childish days lol. Btw how old are you?
Ha, I just remember seeing the clan combo vid and was like "so that's where HCB came from" :)

IDK dude, but this crew needs a banner.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Come to think of it, I've seen that clan combo video also, on All Is Brawl. I had totally forgotten about the HCB in Spike's name.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Ha, I just remember seeing the clan combo vid and was like "so that's where HCB came from" :)

IDK dude, but this crew needs a banner.
As long as its not gay like the one retro made. That fool :chuckle:

BTW This is the old combo video from my supa old WIFI CLAN XD

Oh mickey is in that video. The rob is actually my rob too, but i gave my friend credit cuz he had no replays XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcJHho00e-o

Its funny to watch it and see how scrubby i used to be lol
Oh and that sonic that keep gets whopt by pit in the video is MICKEY XD

Come to think of it, I've seen that clan combo video also, on All Is Brawl. I had totally forgotten about the HCB in Spike's name.
LMAO NO way! I had no idea it was on AIB. Im famous XD. Nah but that video was made like 1yr ago, but a friend of mine recently put it back up becuz he was tryn to bring the clan back.... And No i didnt rejoin lol

gallax

Smash Hero
we should come up with a CFL combo vid. it starts off with radix comboing with 5 ftilts in a row on someone then that person pulling a ridiculous combo on someone else then on and on until we get to radix getting comboed by someone. actually. i have some vids and a video maker. i may just make one....

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
from now until 6pm - 7pm and then from that point in time until 11pm friday night i'm down to play - whenever-

hit me up 386 624 1064 ill probably come to you, too

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
from now until 6pm - 7pm and then from that point in time until 11pm friday night i'm down to play - whenever-

hit me up 386 624 1064 ill probably come to you, too
I'll host tonight if no one else is going to. I am so desperate to play... for real.

I'm off today alll day so people could start coming as soon as... now.
My number: 860-371-1309
I have tons of room for people and set ups. text me if you are interested peoples.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Call me James or "Jimms" whatever.

I'm at 3733 northgolden rod. call or text me whenever you are on your way. it isn't too too far from UCF. I have two TVs and 1 wii if more people are interested. And like I said tons of room for more set ups.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
As long as its not gay like the one retro made. That fool :chuckle:

BTW This is the old combo video from my supa old WIFI CLAN XD

Oh mickey is in that video. The rob is actually my rob too, but i gave my friend credit cuz he had no replays XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcJHho00e-o

Its funny to watch it and see how scrubby i used to be lol
Oh and that sonic that keep gets whopt by pit in the video is MICKEY XD

LMAO NO way! I had no idea it was on AIB. Im famous XD. Nah but that video was made like 1yr ago, but a friend of mine recently put it back up becuz he was tryn to bring the clan back.... And No i didnt rejoin lol
omg, spike that arrow at 6:37 was too good, I was like "ahhh, omg too good"

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
Anyone that is going to smash at <3's place feel like giving me a ride back?

I can bring a wii with brawl/melee, live close to UCF

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I will prolly do something after i wake up from a nap which will be after my test at 7:30 am =//

Razek

Smash Apprentice
that fest was legit Thank you soooooo much for the help nick. hope to pick your brain today some.

<3 cappy caps

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
thanks for the location, james!

thanks for the help (more like consistant **** talk, but it's cool haha) nick

haha it's funny because for a little while there i thought radix's snake was better than my mk

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Well... that crap was fun. Big thanks for everyone for coming out of the way to get over here. Time went by too fast. But I really learned a lot. Just gotta stop killing myself and work on my bad habits and we'll start seeing more sheik in the top three I thinks.

I'm always up for games since I work nights anytime before like 6 and crap is good. just give me a call if you're interested.

OH... thats right if anyone wants to come way~ out of the way and pick me up for the fest thath'd be awesome. The catch is I get out of work at 11pm or so... If not trust I completely understand.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
So guys whats new! Hopefully I can make this tourney, as long as the ride doesn't get jacked again like last time.

This will be my last one before I go back home ( I leave the 24th Oct. )

Miss playing all you guys, your all to pro..... Gainesville is meh, theres never a smash fest!

Get at me when I'm at gigs, want to chiangrab everyone one last time ^_^!!!

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
*sighs* stupid ICs

hope to see you there. Um... My Wii broke... so scatch that part about playing when ever. tony got made I was about to beat him and he threw the wii. It doesn't read disks now.

Top Bottom