• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

TEECO

Smash Ace
Lol

i want to leave but idk when. Im definately getting some Krystals before i go though...

321 230 9768 text me your number if we dont already have eachother's

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Gmoney when i get my car, I will personally pick you up and bring you to every georgia tournament and we can take their money and snicker about it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
sorry gmoney. i live an hour SW of orlando. you'd be waaaaaaaaaaay outta the way. double the trip even :laugh:

im about to shower and head out. probably be arriving at gallax place in like an hour and a half or so. i'll be there before 3:30 so dont start without me! :diddy:

gallax

Smash Hero
ima getting out of work right now.

and btw, hrnut was supposed to be my partner for this. now i dont have one.

people please bring tv's and wii's!!!!!

@zazen- dude you need to come

zazen

Smash Rookie
I really need to sleep regular hours, i just woke and am en-route asap.

zazen

Smash Rookie
**** i got held up again, NOW i'm on my way, bringing 1 set-up and a small TV hopefully i didn't miss singles sorry guys.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
That aint salco! Thats a thief!!! Xyz YOU forgot to give me my $3 dollars !

LoL! Im j/k. Well, I guess dont worry about it. Its only $3. GG'S and ur falco is nice!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
sorry buddy, i'll give you $5.00 next time i see you $3 + interests. im so mad about my controller johns... its cool tho, you wan teeco are true beasts.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
sorry buddy, i'll give you $5.00 next time i see you $3 + interests. im so mad about my controller johns... its cool tho, you wan teeco are true beasts.
Aight thats wasup! Good lookin out.

Dont worry bout controller johns. I literally saw u just standin there so i believe you. GGs!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Teams RESULTS

1. Team Let The Right One In ($120)
2. Teeco and Spike ($60)
3. xYz + GDX ($30)
4. Caps and Kiki

Payouts are accurate

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol keith

that's what you get

i demand some oranges next we meet

lol i just remember how you have that badass tree in your backyard

and you don't even appreciate it :\

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
well i finally got monday off next week. any smashfest next week? or tommorrow maybe since i get out of work by 2pm?

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
i dont remember. but fun little tourney sucked fighting virg again...it was pretty stuipd. but yeah definitely the highlight was first crew battle DRACOOOOONNNAAA!!!! 6 stock insanity.

Toneh

Smash Lord
So florida gaming should be good
back home and everything?!
Teams RESULTS

1. Team Let The Right One In ($120)
2. Teeco and Spike ($60)
3. xYz + GDX ($30)
4. Caps and Kiki

Payouts are accurate
haha.

Gallax will prolly post the results when he wakes up

i dont remember. but fun little tourney sucked fighting virg again...it was pretty stuipd. but yeah definitely the highlight was first crew battle DRACOOOOONNNAAA!!!! 6 stock insanity.
yea tryin to take off 6-8 stocks in crew battles is friggen harddd.

oh and i cant do my suicide inhale with D3 really, wastes stocks :x

TEECO

Smash Ace
This **** was fun, i request more little tournaments like these.

SHOUTOUTS:

Spike- Awesome stuff in dubz man, we started to get the hang of things pretty good. We did some smart CPing, and we were good in helping eachother out.

Virgman- Yo mann that fox is BEAST. That match on Frigate was a really good match. I never would have thought you would have CPed me(a ROB) there but it seemed to do you well. All until you had to recover on the platform with no edge to grab onto, and i ended up getting the Nair kill. We gotta play more man.

Galax- First time that i've played your snake and it wasnt bad man. You're a little on the campier side but thats okay. Your Pikachu has gotten better though, definately. GGs son

Draconoa-My bad Angel, i was pissed offf man lol.

hiROI- We always end up fighting in doubles lol. I need to fight Peach more, and I know you need to fight ROB more. So lets play more then one friendly next time!

Kiki and Caps- Daym guys, you two impressed me a lot. You guys are good together. Kiki, when you see that caps grabs someone and you're not doing anything ATM be over there to hit them after thr throw. (probably going to be a Dthrow). Vice versa. Let Caps hit them out when you see he's ready for it.

SALCO- You're the type of dude that can win a match when you're getting 3 stocked. I want to play salco more, AND your GW cause they're both really good. sux u didnt stay for singles

GDX- Idk if you were mad at somethin, but you didnt seem to be in a good mood the whole night. Your diddys the best, sux i couldn't get some legit training with you besides both times we faught in the tourny.....

Punk9- GGs man. You need to focus on reading your opponent a little more, instead of just being aggressive the whole time. It helps a lot in brawl lol

Colors inspired by the american flag TV remote*

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol AMERICA OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

for real tho

what happened to draconoa/angel or w/e he goes by????

that kid has a lot of heart

TEECO

Smash Ace
Lol YESZ

Yeah, dont get me wrong, hes a mad nice dude, I just got really annoyed by his playstyle.

hiROI

Smash Lord
These UCF tounies/fests get better and better everytime :3 UCF>Florida

I felt so n00bish in crew battles.
GREAT JOB Angel/Draco! You be ****** with Oli at 12 am xD
Need more practice D:

Shoutouts laterzzz.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo what did Angel/draconoa do?????

did he own or did he get owned??? lol i'm not following

Top Bottom