• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

zazen

Smash Rookie
I'll definetly make it friday, if someone can bring a 'Y' screwdriver i can fix the disc read problems on anyone's wii. If they don't mind taking the risk that it might not work, pot screw adjustment are kind of last ditch attempts and can be risky, it worked for me and most people have good luck with it, but it can go wrong.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
I'll definetly make it friday, if someone can bring a 'Y' screwdriver i can fix the disc read problems on anyone's wii. If they don't mind taking the risk that it might not work, pot screw adjustment are kind of last ditch attempts and can be risky, it worked for me and most people have good luck with it, but it can go wrong.
crap i work tommorrow all the way to 10pm. we gotta meet up somehow so you can help me fix my wii, before i resort to drastic measures, lol.

zazen

Smash Rookie
yeah i imagine we're destined to be at the same smashfest at the same time eventually. I could try to host my next one on a day you're definitely free then we could get it fixed.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yeah i imagine we're destined to be at the same smashfest at the same time eventually. I could try to host my next one on a day you're definitely free then we could get it fixed.
hey man its no big deal. whenever we meet up. just in case i'll bring my wii if i ever see you at a fest.

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
yeah teeco just relax, you dont have to bully anyone on here. if you do, ill see to it that you get kicked off.

i hate you :embarrass

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
me and teeco

e-bullying

where u is???

RETRO PLZ JUST FORMAT YOUR WII AND IT'LL MORE THAN LIKELY FIX THE PROBLEM

IT'LL LITERALLY TAKE YOU LESS THAN 5 MIN'S TO BACK UR SHIZ UP AND HAVE EVERYTHING WORKING GOSH DURNDIT

Solid Neku

Smash Rookie
Oh yeahhhhh, neku I left my beloved mountain dew flip flops at your apartment. Could you bring them to fl. gaming or something? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Sorry, I won't be able to make it to Florida Gaming, but I'll give them to Sensei and he'll be able to hand them to you.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
I feel like saying something witty but i dont really have anything. how are you supposed to set a good example for kiki with all this e-bullying! not like he's screwed already with that potty mouth

:laugh:

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Thats pretty cool.

Everyone on IC boards agree with whatever lain and other "top" IC mains say....
( I give them there props, but some things I beg to differ on )
they tell them to jump off the bridge and the IC community follows like a bunch of lemmings.

I can never give my two cents cause I'm not a credited... I get beat by sheiks *shrugs, lol*

I know I'm better than half the IC community that post (not to sound cocky, I'm just confident)

And don't get me started on that kawy, cow pie , kawii , ( how ever it's spelled) chick...

I'd like to help but they wont take it, oh well

Guess I'll be the only IC beatin up snakes!

*Phew had to get that off my chest*

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
dude im just saying that you need to either grow up or get off, no one wants to see you being an e-bully
teeco, an e-bully? nah thats not possible. the only e-bully here is gmoney. teeco's legit, lol.

thanx though, kenyu.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Oh snap, so Nick isn't commin GDX?

Geoffff is a mad nice dude, maybe its because you wont listen to his advice retro....
why dont you just try it, i THINK you got time on your hands lol. it wont hurt

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
god that yoshi board was soooooo ********. wasn't even funny.

but yeah tom what you said about the ice boards is the same as my feelings like poke boards

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol teeco holdin' it down for the truth

like what do i have to gain by telling you (most likely) how to fix your wii??

if you back everything up... and it doesn't work... you wasted AT MAX... 5 min's

yea that sounds like a really good prank

yea rightttt

also, KEITH YOU JERK LOL IF YOU GAVE ME A RIDE I WOULD'VE PAID FOR GAS AND WE WOULD'VE OWNED :\

Top Bottom