• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TwoSeven=Win Hype Page! June 27/09@pownz

Cyan_

Smash Lord
GREEN GREENS!!!!!!

even though i'm not coming. :( GL to everyone

.Marik

is a social misfit
As long as Rainbow Cruise and Port Town are Counterpick stages, I could care less. :bee:

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Yoh Marik if I figure out how to get down there or if i even feel like traveling that far we can have our rematch.

sauc3

Smash Lord
i thought raidos was from hamilton, guess not eh, we need more hamilton rep, without culex we're doomed, iliad jaske and sauc3 holdin it down baby

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
ace pm me with ur contact info phone/address if u still need a ride to this

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I need a way to get to this. I probably need to bus it there, but I don't know how to get around Hamilton, or pretty much anywhere outside of Brampton/Sauga. I can't wait till I have my G2...

Can anyone tell me how to get there from Square One, Bram City Centre or Queen & Kennedy?

5 Bucks to whoever's directions get me there in the simplest and fastest way possible.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
I need a way to get to this. I probably need to bus it there, but I don't know how to get around Hamilton, or pretty much anywhere outside of Brampton/Sauga. I can't wait till I have my G2...

Can anyone tell me how to get there from Square One, Bram City Centre or Queen & Kennedy?

5 Bucks to whoever's directions get me there in the simplest and fastest way possible.
Looks like we have the same problem. If you get the direction can you let me know plz. Im not completely sure but i think we have to take go bus 46 from bramelea city centre to get down there but im not sure. Im gonna keep looking into it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Yoh Marik if I figure out how to get down there or if i even feel like traveling that far we can have our rematch.
Hopefully we can both get down to this. :(

It's on a Saturday, right? I would just take some Brampton transit buses down to Bramalea GO Station/City Centre, and then take it to Union Station, where you can transfer and take it down to Hamilton. Or maybe you can find a direct route that goes straight from Brampton down to Hamilton station. (I think you want to arrive at Aldershot Station, not sure though)

Smashers need to start giving more carpools for people without rides. :\

If I come down to this, I'm making it out of Pools, guaranteed. :bee:

*Hopes so, anyways... last two Tournaments I got gayed in Pools due to technicalities or ****** foster parents*

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey marik i might bus it down there if my aunt can pick me up at the end. if i can go want to meet up at union?

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Hey, I know some of these people.

That can't be a coincidence! :O

Yeah I'm coming. I have moneys and I'll ship down any way Dayzin and those guys will.

Marik you need to teach your guardians to have some **** balls and put some god**** faith in you. Jeez.

Also we must play. For great justice and MU knowledge, like I said.
Is 5ive coming to this? Does he still play Brawl? Did he leave us all for Brawl+? Did he exchange his left leg for undying blasphemous power? That son of a-

kuenzel, it will be my job to work your nerve up before the brackets. :laugh: I'll crush your
character
's spine a few times, and on my losses you can build the confidence to eat MKs for. . . lunch.

In short, show me your moves.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Directions to Pownz:

Step 1: Go to your local Bus Depot and take a bus to Hamilton GO station, once you are here, walk North on john st or james st, once you hit "Main st" head east for about 6 blocks, You will see a Days Inn and a Denningers, once your at the Days in Sign look to the north and you shall behold Pownz Gaming Centre

Step 2:

Step 3: Profits

kuenzel

Smash Ace
kuenzel, it will be my job to work your nerve up before the brackets. :laugh: I'll crush your
character
's spine a few times, and on my losses you can build the confidence to eat MKs for. . . lunch.

In short, show me your moves.
Hey man, you main Ganon. And before Ganon was the new Falcon. There's respect in that.

.Marik

is a social misfit
o good, marik that means our money match should be good to go then huh
Oh yeah. Should be interesting. Bo3?

Hey, I know some of these people.

Marik you need to teach your guardians to have some **** balls and put some god**** faith in you. Jeez.
Tell me about it. :mad:

Toronto Joe, what time can you be down at Union Station for?

.Marik

is a social misfit
im getting a ride with Decoy for the time being Marik
F*ck!

Well, I can still get a ride back with you, right?

Anyways... any Mississauaga people feeling generous enough to carpool me down to Pownz?

I would **** in my pants upon hearing such awesome, amazing news.

:082:

Top Bottom