• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TwoSeven=Win Hype Page! June 27/09@pownz

Dannibis

Smash Rookie
**** 3:30 start time?
seems like it gets later every time hopefully finals aren't too late
and i love the poker reference with the tourney's name(protip 2,7 offsuit is statistically the worst hand in texas hold'em)

i love how these tournies at pownz are getting bigger. cant wait

Pho

Smash Journeyman
About to shower and eat. See you guys in an hour.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Couple things to say:

-I will be doing brackets, pools, all that for next Pownz, it will not be this ridiculous next time. Along the same line I would like to apologize to Pownz for complaining and being annoying all day long rofl - sorry...but when I get annoyed I let people know : )

-Mississauga left early at 10:15 when round 2 was just starting - ILIAD I CALLED THAT SHIZ

-My Peach is the SHIZ

-Sorry to sauc3 for underestimating you and going Peach game 1 lol

-WHY ARENT YOU PEOPLE BRINGING SETUPS!!!!!!!!?

EVERYONE COME TO FINAL OIN NEXT WEEK

AND finally the most important announcement:

I falco dittoed Minus. EVERYONE at Pownz STOPPED playing their tourney matches to watch this, there was literally 40 people crowded screaming - fortunately I was trained by master trash-talker MDK so I wasn't really affected by it. I won't tell you who won, but it was down to 3rd game, last stock, high percentage.
-MIKE (RAIDOS) PLEASE GET THE FALCO DITTO VIDS UP AS SOON AS UR ABLE TO, THX!!! ...but it won't be the same as if you were actually there....

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I have to say, I'm pretty pissed I was unable to make this, but my mom called me at like 11pm yesterday saying to cancel whatever plans I had for Saturday, because my older sister had her graduation for her master's degree. :(

Anyhow, results?

nickcam

Smash Ace
kinda sucks that we had to leave but the falco dittos made this tourney worthwhile. Raidos plz upload those vids as soon as u can. Most epic /hype/ jesus christ incarnated match that ive ever seen in my life lol. **** talk, sidebets, ridiculous

Pho

Smash Journeyman
kinda sucks that we had to leave but the falco dittos made this tourney worthwhile. Raidos plz upload those vids as soon as u can. Most epic /hype/ jesus christ incarnated match that ive ever seen in my life lol. **** talk, sidebets, ridiculous
You made my night Nickcam. I nominated you for taunt PR. Too pro.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Singles:
1: King Ace
2: Doc
3: Hype
4: Percon
5: Minus
5: Ambrose
7: Phiddlestix
7: Raidos
9: Decoy
9: Pasta boy
9: Pho
9: Culex
13: PND MIKE
13: Tin Man
13: Wolfblade
13: jasuke
17: Dayzin
17: Kuenzel
17: NickCam
17: Mikey
17: Shifu
17: Tippr
17: Ryan FW
17: Zen
25: Sauc3
25: Pyro
25: Dimmy
25: Avarice X
25: Stan
25: Splontot
25: MDK
25: iliad

Doubles:
1: Dr. Phil (KingAce and Doc)
2: Northern Light (Ambrose and Minus)
3: Aural Ficsation (Wolfblade and Percon)
4: Uno Brose Trios (Mikey and Nichcam)
5: Like A Boss (fool and hype)
5: Double Dee (Dimmy and Decoy)
7: Ninja Link and Boss (Pasta Boy and KC)
7: Discovery Channel (Iliad and Sauc3)

PND

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I got the .bin file from that Jiggs pic on my comp. How would I convert it to JPEG or whatever? I can send the .bin file to anyone with the capabilities to do so.

Shoutouts later. Niagara repped hard.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Nice job Max, Rob and Mike! lol wut happen to Nickcam and Mikey? Unlucky bracket? (nvm)

Rae went to pownz?

MDK00

Smash Ace
mikey vs minus falco ditto was too hype. 5$ sidebets are too jokes. stop crackin under pressure minus

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Just like to point out that its 4:57 and i just got home like 10 minutes ago.... I might as well not even go to bed haha.

Also that ditto was a lot of fun. That was like the most hype match of the entire tournament haha. Everyone was crowded around and yelling, LOL the pure insanity of falco ditto's with side bets and crazy **** talk haha.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Once again, Iliad - I called thats pools werent finishing til 9 lol : )

We need more Hyped up matches like that - Nasir go ditto Ambrose rofl

Who enjoyed watching my Peach on livestream lol ; )

Me, Rae, Carter, Nick all left early, after 2nd round winners - thats why the only 2 remaining Sauga players placed in money.....otherwise it would have been guaranteed top 5 all Sauga : ) We all kinda wanted to go, we had to leave at 10, so we were just messing around in brackets and even in pools....my first game I went Peach (thank goodness Kuenzel had 0 Peach experience before that lol), Nick was just his normal self in pools rofl, Carter got 2nd in his pool then forfeited all of his matches because he just wanted to go home after waiting for so long for anything to happen,, and we left as Rae was going to play his next match in bracket

Niko_K

Smash Master
Good **** Niagara! We're back. Sorry I couldn't make it I got carried away on Friday. Ended up in the hospital with liver problems. I'll be at the next two tournaments in Niagara alongside ECRC4 in the US.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
gj to every1 that placed, but i must say Pownz, you finished around what 1-2am?? how do you expect people to take the Go bus to get home when im pretty sure they stop after 11;30? you guys need to step it up, your a professional gaming center and youve been running tourneys long enough to get your stuff straight, hopefully mikey can get it finished at a reasonable time without doubles pools lol..

btw mike that pic is AMAZING

Hype

Smash Lord
Ha ha Minus

and Niko the tourney ended at 1:30. This is still too late. I think the tourney could have ended much quicker if pownz asked for people to bring set ups a week or so prior to the tourney.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Rofl, just finished watching the falco dittos.

"MY DINNER MONEY!"

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Dittos are sooo fun : )

Edit: I can't wait to never let Minus never forget about that tourney match : D
Mikey: I hate dittos.
Nickcam: Shut up Mickey! You love dittos!

I laughed my ****ing *** off.

Iliad

Smash Lord
lol. I just want to say, as lame as my placing and losing to jaske was. Atleast I three stocked his marth on live feed. :D

*edit* Shout outs!

Singles:
1: King Ace - Gave Rae advice to beat me? You're supposed to be MY coach ****er. GJ on your placing "Gonna sweep the tourney" certainly seems to be the case.

2: Doc - As always good to have you, was good matches against you and kingace. *****es don't know about my fox in doubles.

3: Hype - Omnigaywad. You queer. I hate you. And by I hate you, I mean I love you, cause *****es don't know about my ganondorf.

4: Percon - Wolfblade is the master, but you still put in some good ****talk during doubles. Your kirbs is too good. :'( We still need to train bro, rocky style.

5: Minus - You didn't three stock me! Wooo! Sick ditto with mikey, too good. A match that didn't even matter was prolly the best match of the tourney.

5: Ambrose - Barely talked with you. Other than me threatening bodily harm on you. Good placing dude.

7: Phiddlestix - Nice ****ing job, good placing. Way to rep hamilton bud.

7: Raidos - Your iceys are beast, but no match for my tip-top Marth. :D We need a rematch, I <3 brinstar officially.

9: Decoy - Good placing bro, I know you wanted higher, but you did a good job regardless. Our matches were intense. ****ing observe to uptilt.

9: Pasta boy - Sketch bag mc gee. You always ****in make me think i'm gonna win, I dunno if you won that match using some tripped out psychology but keep doing it you banana throwing aids giving monkey.

9: Pho - You're **** <3

9: Culex - 9th bro? Who'd you get knocked out by, we need pownz to put up the brackets, kinda gay. GJ ****** pools with only cap falcon

13: PND MIKE - Bribing people to come eat sushi with you was too champ. Your jiggs is manly, don't worry.

13: Tin Man - No clue who you are, gj on your placing.

13: Wolfblade - lololololol tipper spikes aren't your friend. Close *** matches against MDK dude.

13: jasuke - ****er, this is the THIRD tourney you've eliminated me from. But atleast my marth > your marth. Small victories are the best.

17: Dayzin - GJ beating sauce, I thought you were ***** when I saw the bracket. Good ****.

17: Kuenzel - Didn't get to talk much, but I'm assuming your zss tore **** up, come back again.

17: NickCam - Balls that the pools forced you guys out, you had ggs regardless, and doubles with ganondorf was too intense.

17: Mikey - My ganondorf > your marth. I'm reppin low tiers all dai. My link owned your marth, don't even talk **** about me choosing him being a bad idea. lol.

17: Shifu - Haven't seen you since prepare for fail. Guess you did alright lol.

17: Tippr - I'm gonna train you in the ways of marth sir, so that your marth will reflect your name :D

17: Ryan FW - You're cute.

17: Zen - We didn't play for once. NO WAI

25: Sauc3 - You suck balls. My balls infact.

25: Pyro - You weren't in brackets lol?

25: Dimmy - Dunno you.

25: Avarice X - I wanna make sweet love to you. Seriously. You drive out with zen every time like 3 hours away. You're a champ.

25: Splontot - GJ you made it out of brackets man

25: MDK - I was FURIOUS that I lost to you. I'll admit it. But then I realized I was playing a legend.

Extra shout out:

KC - You're too good. wavedash momentum abuse because of d3's neutral B into a shoryuken made me hard.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Mikey: I hate dittos.
Nickcam: Shut up Mickey! You love dittos!

I laughed my ****ing *** off.
Yeah, sounds like Nick to me rofl. I actually really liked all dittos EXCEPT for Falco dittos...but playing them in an actual tourney, serious set made me like them alot

Top Bottom