• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TwoSeven=Win Hype Page! June 27/09@pownz

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm not going to make it to this (got work). :(

Gl to everyone going.

I remember asking Joe what happened Minus's Lucas, looks like he's busting him out now. :bee:

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
THIS TOURNAMENT IS HYPE.
This is a very special sort of statement.

It appears to be a sort of statement that, the more you say it, it does become more true.

:O

Oh, Pownz, there's a double of this thread in Tournament Listings. Last post is by LeafyBug and it has only 2 pages.

Why are we talking about Minus' Lucas?

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Main reason I brought up Minus's Lucas is because this month my "mains of the month" were ZSS and Lucas so I was doing research on who in the GTA uses Lucas.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Pownz, there's a double of this thread in Tournament Listings. Last post is by LeafyBug and it has only 2 pages.
that is correct. this is a hype page, as there is more visibility on the Canada forum for tourneys and Canada threads tend to attract more hype. All hype aside tho, all official tourneys need to be posted in: Tournament Listings, in order for us to post results.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
What you mean what do I have on her?

What skills/tricks I have with her or you mean what research have I done on ZSS players?
I thought you meant "Mains of the month" from a research perspective, unless you mean to say that you try to learn 2 characters every month (which would require research anyway), which is a worthy undertaking.

Either way, since you've delved into the weird and wonderful world that is ZSS, whats your overall opinion on her? I pray to God you didn't have to endure the torture of visiting the ZSS boards...
As far as research about ZSS players- there's about 6 of us in the whole world (No joke)... only Snakeee and Dazwa being the notable ones on a National level.

what he means is how close to my ZSS(the god of ZSS) have you come

:bee:
You're too kind. It was YOUR Fox that was so awesome it earned an interview from Pownz.
And just LOOK at that sig...(**** in mah pants)

.Marik

is a social misfit
I can't make this anymore, due to foster parents having relatives from England coming over for an entire two weeks, and they don't want me to "f*ck up their plans".

I'm getting quite frustrated how sh*t always seems to pop up when I want to make these d@mn things. There's really no point in playing Smash Bros if I can't make these Tournaments.

Inb4Marikfails, what a scrub, lol johns etc...etc...

:(

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I thought you meant "Mains of the month" from a research perspective, unless you mean to say that you try to learn 2 characters every month (which would require research anyway), which is a worthy undertaking.

Either way, since you've delved into the weird and wonderful world that is ZSS, whats your overall opinion on her? I pray to God you didn't have to endure the torture of visiting the ZSS boards...
As far as research about ZSS players- there's about 6 of us in the whole world (No joke)... only Snakeee and Dazwa being the notable ones on a National level.

Haha my fault I posted after I got off work (night shift) so I wasn't thinking clearly. :laugh:

Well I main Random so I'm very familiar with everyone. I started this "mains of the month" thing up a few months ago to add a twist to things. But yeah the basic idea behind it is to 2 main characters a month and not really learn them since I already know them but to improve them and try and give them more representation to whatever tournaments I attend.

ZSS in my opinion is one of the most fun characters in Brawl, I like her quickness and her ability to chain her attacks together well once you get the timing down.

Haha, I stopped by the boards but I don't think I posted just lurked and did "research". Lol, yeah Snakeee and Dazwa are the more well known and top players for the ZSS community so I've been looking at what they do more than others.

Since the month is about over I've begun to slow down with ZSS and Lucas and started on my next two characters for the upcoming month. One being TL and the other is still undecided.

Overall I had fun with ZSS and Lucas and learned a lot more tricks especially with Lucas since I only knew the basics with him at first. I'm sure I'll bring ZSS back out at a tournament later down the line either if Random gives me her of I decide to run with her all the way @ a tournament. :)

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Inb4Marikfails, what a scrub, lol johns etc...etc...
:(
That sucks man, I was looking forward to seeing you again after all those hype messages we've been sending each other.

But enough of this Anti-Hype! Come on guys, HYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEE.
I wrote my last exam today and nothing can kick off the summer better than a tourney!
YAY FOR LOSERS BRACKETS!

EDIT: Me and Pho will take any and all challenges (not mm's) at Smash 64. Beware- WE BEAT ALLY
Pho didn't actually agree to this

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Aight! Pho $2 bo3, sauc3 $2 bo3.

Mikey $1 bo1 (If I win I'm going to celebrate with victory cola)

Any other takers?

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
That sucks man, I was looking forward to seeing you again after all those hype messages we've been sending each other.

But enough of this Anti-Hype! Come on guys, HYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEE.
I wrote my last exam today and nothing can kick off the summer better than a tourney!
YAY FOR LOSERS BRACKETS!

EDIT: Me and Pho will take any and all challenges (not mm's) at Smash 64. Beware- WE BEAT ALLY
Pho didn't actually agree to this
If I make it there, I'll challenge you. You'll probably win, as I just started playing last week.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
yo forreal im getting tired of doing this
and im getting tired of missing big tournies

help a pharaoh out someone

Ill pay whoever can drive me to here and back home $50. i live in markham

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Alright, I won't be doing Singles. I have confirmed that I have no chance of getting out of Pools.

I need to come and play people, but not pay to do so. I don't have money to spare on that.

I need Mississauga and all the people who come to this tourney, basically, to be my casual crowd. Because I can't play anyone on my own time.

Can I go there if I'm not paying into the tourney?

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Poor Fatal, always looking for a ride.

Get your G2 Fatal, it seems a lot of people don't want to go to Markham to get you. I would get you if I actually was going to this but I got to work.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
Yeah heard about MJ passing away, this is truly a sad day.

People can say what they want about him but the man was a legend and made awesome music.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Poor Fatal, always looking for a ride.

Get your G2 Fatal, it seems a lot of people don't want to go to Markham to get you. I would get you if I actually was going to this but I got to work.
lol im born at the end of december, i wont be getting my G2 until next year at the earliest

Ill pay whoever can drive me to here and back home $50. i live in markham

Top Bottom