• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TwoSeven=Win Hype Page! June 27/09@pownz

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Zoso is it possible to start earlier? Like at 1:00? ...I HATED having to drive back to Mississauga A) tired B) at night on the highway

Razing_Zozo

Smash Cadet
this can be done, only will people come earlier? A lot of smashers dont show up til 330-4 sometimes. I'm all for an earlier start if everyone can commit to coming a bit earlier...

I suppose I can start doubles at 1pm and singles around 3, that should give every one enough time for to arrive for singles and get you players who need to travel via bus lots of time to catch your bus.

It shall be done.

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
New Open time for TWOSEVEN=WIN, Registration and pre-smash friendlies: 11am

Doubles Start time: 1pm
Singles Start time: 3:30pm

As doubles raps up (230-300pm) we will start singles pools and have last call for Singles entry @ 4pm. If you end up running late, please call ahead to the Centre and we will add you to pools.

Prereg list is posted and updated on the Tournament Listings thread

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Pownz; for Zen, Guru & his brother, Goo, and I it's a 2.5 - 3 hour drive and we have always shown up around noon. Anyone who can't make it before 1 doesn't have an excuse.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Which reminds me.....

You guys wanna stay at my house after this?
I'll let you know the weekend of. If I can get the entire weekend off, I'll be at your house for sure.

Razing_Zozo

Smash Cadet
Thx alot Zoso and Pownz, I'll be there again with my 2 tvs...and most likely the rest of Mississauga lol
Whose this Zoso? Is he friends with that Razing_Zoo guy? or maybe he's Yami's other, other brother...

the mystery goes on

Razing_Zozo

Smash Cadet
So what's the deal with this policy on modded Wii's that I just heard about last tournament?
I one down side of running Tournies at a legit business is that our licencing forbitds the use of ANY modded system.

sauc3

Smash Lord
ill be here and ill have mastered ice climbers too, beware the kirby and iceys, I WILL PLACE AT THIS ONE!

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
Most likely won't be making this one either, work johns once again....Till after 6pm for friendlies? If I have to pay 5 bucks to watch friendlies and not GF I'm walking out Pownz. 5 bucks to watch, not even semi or grand finals....**** THAT! xD
Best CF in Canada= Me, I claim the title after beating Allys CF 3-1 ^^...**** MK!
Oh and Niko, thanks for the sexiest compliment ever given to my CF.
"Your CF plays like a brawl+ CF" :D!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
<3 you gotta love me.

also wut r the rules again for the go bus, because i think niagara might qualify, me(19)+niko(18) +kc(19)+ nasi(16)+ Max(18) possibly*

Niko_K

Smash Master
Doc I'm going to eliminate you if I see you in the bracket. It's a guarantee. Anyone wanna team for this? Preferably someone who isn't as reckless as Doc. :O

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Double post: Niko I tried my best to meet your standards in teams, kinda hard placing well with a peach. Thats how I know we did good, I'd team with you anytime I don't have a partner for sure.

sauc3

Smash Lord
ill team with u nikok if you dont think im too scrub, but seeing as you ignored my post (sad face) i guess i am,

is your bro gunna be at this...
lookin for blood? lol

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
I know lol, can't believe I never thought about that before.

Come on people this needs more hype, can we get anymore confirmations?
I agree! Lets get more "I'm down" or "I'm In" or "I will be attending the event in question and look forward to the challenges therein"

Top Bottom