• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TwoSeven=Win Hype Page! June 27/09@pownz

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
ggs all after raging like mad GI style i think i am done with brawl for a bit that and because i ended up getting home at 4am last night cuz of how late this tourney was until i'm pretty angry -_- pownz ruined the game for me too coming 3rd in my pool and facing ambrose first then phiddle after i have no like i always get **** brackets every tourney -_- arriving at 11 in the morning, not being let in till 12. then not being able to play my first bracket match till 10 at night, then play my 2nd bracket match till 11:15 really caused a lot of rage -_-

Pho

Smash Journeyman
ggs all after raging like mad GI style i think i am done with brawl for a bit that and because i ended up getting home at 4am last night cuz of how late this tourney was until i'm pretty angry -_- pownz ruined the game for me too coming 3rd in my pool and facing ambrose first then phiddle after i have no like i always get **** brackets every tourney -_- arriving at 11 in the morning, not being let in till 12. then not being able to play my first bracket match till 10 at night, then play my 2nd bracket match till 11:15 really caused a lot of rage -_-
Doing what Asians do best.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
yup yup JOHNING lol after i SD'd i raged and stomped my feet and was ready to throw the controller lol. i have a lot of respect for hype though, he dind't show any raging symptoms when he sd'd right at the start by drilling off the stage lulz

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The entire sum of problems at this tournament can be traced back to doubles pools, and not using the magical rule of 4 for pools/brackets.

With 11 teams, doubles pools was completely unnecessary and made doubles take forever to finish, which made pools take forever.... and so on.

All the bracket problems that occurred are from not using the magical rule of 4, I'm sorry to hear about your bracket gayness Dimmy, but you should at least come to Final OIN as I'll be doing the pools/bracket seeding and stuffs so you know it'll be proper.

I'll save shoutouts till the actual results thread exists (assuming its on its way) but for now....
OMFG Me and Ambrose should have won doubles. Taking Doc and Phil all the way to second set 5th game and then I suicide..... ugh.....

Actual doubles bracket was mad hype though, I think people can agree. Rediculously close matches, impossible momentum turns, Kingace getting omnigayed something like 3 seconds into the match.... EPIC.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
They know the problems now, after I pretty much yelled at the front desk (sorry again rofl)...so lets just make the next one better. Final OiN is going to be so good : )

Razing_Zozo

Smash Cadet
gj to every1 that placed, but i must say Pownz, you finished around what 1-2am?? how do you expect people to take the Go bus to get home when im pretty sure they stop after 11;30? you guys need to step it up, your a professional gaming center and youve been running tourneys long enough to get your stuff straight, hopefully mikey can get it finished at a reasonable time without doubles pools lol..

btw mike that pic is AMAZING
I agree, and I am going to take the fall for this. I was understaffed and did not secure enough setup prior to the event. I also agree, straight to brackets for double would have saved a lot of time.
For some reason my brain shut off when I made the pools for singles and I made 6 instead of the magic 8, this caused delays in ordering up the bracket for singles as they needed to be made manually (which also caused some troubles), it was sh*ty that these delays ment some of you had to drop out mid game. I promise you I will not allow this to happen again, UNDER PENALTY OF CATAPULT!

I am hoping to put our next tournament in July in the communities hands, and provide the announcing and organization. Our back area will be done by then, which will mean we will have 7 in store setups. I would like to thank all attending smashers, as dispite the problems we faced, you were all very patient and curtious. I truly appretiated it. I hope everyone still had a great time. We look forward to working together to make these tournaments the best in Ontario.

Smash On All

(please don't pull the lever)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
lol. I just want to say, as lame as my placing and losing to jaske was. Atleast I three stocked his marth on live feed. :D

*edit* Shout outs!

Singles:
1: King Ace - Gave Rae advice to beat me? You're supposed to be MY coach ****er. GJ on your placing "Gonna sweep the tourney" certainly seems to be the case.

2: Doc - As always good to have you, was good matches against you and kingace. *****es don't know about my fox in doubles.

3: Hype - Omnigaywad. You queer. I hate you. And by I hate you, I mean I love you, cause *****es don't know about my ganondorf.

4: Percon - Wolfblade is the master, but you still put in some good ****talk during doubles. Your kirbs is too good. :'( We still need to train bro, rocky style.

5: Minus - You didn't three stock me! Wooo! Sick ditto with mikey, too good. A match that didn't even matter was prolly the best match of the tourney.

5: Ambrose - Barely talked with you. Other than me threatening bodily harm on you. Good placing dude.

7: Phiddlestix - Nice ****ing job, good placing. Way to rep hamilton bud.

7: Raidos - Your iceys are beast, but no match for my tip-top Marth. :D We need a rematch, I <3 brinstar officially.

9: Decoy - Good placing bro, I know you wanted higher, but you did a good job regardless. Our matches were intense. ****ing observe to uptilt.

9: Pasta boy - Sketch bag mc gee. You always ****in make me think i'm gonna win, I dunno if you won that match using some tripped out psychology but keep doing it you banana throwing aids giving monkey.

9: Pho - You're **** <3

9: Culex - 9th bro? Who'd you get knocked out by, we need pownz to put up the brackets, kinda gay. GJ ****** pools with only cap falcon

13: PND MIKE - Bribing people to come eat sushi with you was too champ. Your jiggs is manly, don't worry.

13: Tin Man - No clue who you are, gj on your placing.

13: Wolfblade - lololololol tipper spikes aren't your friend. Close *** matches against MDK dude.

13: jasuke - ****er, this is the THIRD tourney you've eliminated me from. But atleast my marth > your marth. Small victories are the best.

17: Dayzin - GJ beating sauce, I thought you were ***** when I saw the bracket. Good ****.

17: Kuenzel - Didn't get to talk much, but I'm assuming your zss tore **** up, come back again.

17: NickCam - Balls that the pools forced you guys out, you had ggs regardless, and doubles with ganondorf was too intense.

17: Mikey - My ganondorf > your marth. I'm reppin low tiers all dai. My link owned your marth, don't even talk **** about me choosing him being a bad idea. lol.

17: Shifu - Haven't seen you since prepare for fail. Guess you did alright lol.

17: Tippr - I'm gonna train you in the ways of marth sir, so that your marth will reflect your name :D

17: Ryan FW - You're cute.

17: Zen - We didn't play for once. NO WAI

25: Sauc3 - You suck balls. My balls infact.

25: Pyro - You weren't in brackets lol?

25: Dimmy - Dunno you.

25: Avarice X - I wanna make sweet love to you. Seriously. You drive out with zen every time like 3 hours away. You're a champ.

25: Splontot - GJ you made it out of brackets man

25: MDK - I was FURIOUS that I lost to you. I'll admit it. But then I realized I was playing a legend.

Extra shout out:

KC - You're too good. wavedash momentum abuse because of d3's neutral B into a shoryuken made me hard.
Iliad, I'm an online player that comes out of nowhere and beats Ambrose's Ice Climbers with my R.O.B. on live feed (although his MK bent me over and ripped me a new one :p). Thank you for complementing my achievement

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Iliad, I'm an online player that comes out of nowhere and beats Ambrose's Ice Climbers with my R.O.B. on live feed (although his MK bent me over and ripped me a new one :p). Thank you for complementing my achievement
lol good job on that

MDK00

Smash Ace
greatest john ever

Rofl, just finished watching the falco dittos.

"MY DINNER MONEY!"
losing dinner money is no joke, i wus mad hungry =(

lol. I just want to say, as lame as my placing and losing to jaske was. Atleast I three stocked his marth on live feed. :D

*edit* Shout outs!

Singles:

25: MDK - I was FURIOUS that I lost to you. I'll admit it. But then I realized I was playing a legend.
i would be too =)
truth to tell, ace gave me no advice on beating u, only stage bans. i jus exploited what i saw from ur other matches. a weakness i wont expose but any decent player can see this when it happens. develop ur mindgames son

it was good to see everyone there again, but dont expect me around or anything. that tourny only made me remember what i dont like about the game.

its disgustin the amount of ppl who are mastering the IC chaingrab to death. and now i see the abuse of omnigay? what a stupid stupid game.

self proclaimed footstool master. <3

Pho

Smash Journeyman
its disgustin the amount of ppl who are mastering the IC chaingrab to death. and now i see the abuse of omnigay? what a stupid stupid game.

self proclaimed footstool master. <3
You have to be around for FOiN or the other OiN happening in July. Your commentary is too good.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
CF ftw!
Just couldnt beat Ace's Snake (beat his falco) =)
and couldnt beat Pastaz Diddy, although game 2 was ****ing close
ggs in pools and brackets all

Gichan

Smash Champion
It's Gi, not GI, lol.

Top Bottom