• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TwoSeven=Win Hype Page! June 27/09@pownz

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
if i decide to go to this +1 sauga car but i'm seriously thinking about quitting brawl after epic phail at mikeys, if enough ppl need me for rides cuz carter/mikeys car will be full then i guess i'll go

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that better?

EDIT: I'm ALL in. If you know what I mean

tha_carter

Smash Ace
W-T-F.... 'Sticks is coming? Im DEFINITELY coming now!

Atleast 5 people from sauga are getting in top 8; Discuss.

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
honestly, i've tried playing more gay lately and i seem to be doing worst sometimes. I mean i was thinking back to my set with thatguy, whenever i attempted at playing gay i was losing, the first round all i was doing was playing gay and i lost to him on my last stock. the 2nd match i went back to my old style and i ended up 2 stocking him. The 3rd match i just lost my cool and didn't finish him even with a stock and a half lead and him at high percentage, my anger got to me. So no the answer isn't playing gay actually, cuz playing gay bores me and is not my style it actually makes me play worst. If i'm playing gay and not having fun because of that and on top of that i'm doing worst because of that what am i winning by playing gay, i've accomplished nothing. Thats the main reason why i want to quit brawl, its cuz to win I have to play gay and thats just not my thing.

On a side note, who needs rides from me if they wanna go. Like i said if theres enough people in sauga who need a ride from me cuz carters car is gonna be filled up i'll go.

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I feel your pain Dimmy. Playing gay isn't my style either, but it works in Brawl lol.

That's part of the reason I don't main a character or take Brawl too seriously.
:laugh:

KingAce

Smash Ace
dimmy itd b great if i cud get a ride with you to this
i live pretty close to duys too lol

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
Yah ace i heard from duys brother that hes seen u around school at rick hansen haha. Alright i guess i'll pick u, ham, hype possibly, and i dun think duy cuz hes going to vegas and japan that ******* lol

nickcam

Smash Ace
Im coming just to watch mikey's falco wreck some ****. Sorry guys but peoples are gonna get *****

Gichan

Smash Champion
I know, too much man. Nick, you have to enjoy your main to do well with him/her, if Mikey doesn't like Falco, he won't do well. Back then, he loved Falco because he mained DDD, and dthrow chaingrab gets boring, lol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Uhh, I'm definitely going to have money problems for this if I don't get an advance on my pay for work. Cause' I'm going to halifax on the 20th and I already booked a hotel, chances are I'll be broke like last time.

Can anyone spot me for this tournament if I don't come through? ( points at pho ).

Thanks.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, I'm definitely going to have money problems for this if I don't get an advance on my pay for work. Cause' I'm going to halifax on the 20th and I already booked a hotel, chances are I'll be broke like last time.

Can anyone spot me for this tournament if I don't come through? ( points at pho ).

Thanks.
You would point at me...

I'm also running low on the moneys now adays since I have to pay for university stuff... Chances are I probably will, but I'm not sure if I'm going yet, since I have to figure out what job I have to book off(working two jobs FTL...).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Come on people continue the hype, lets start discussing teams now, for those of you who don't have a teamate, post for others to see so you can agree to form a team.

Just trying to help, also. I'd like to know if I can help run a low tier event, 3 dollar entry.

Sound good?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Sounds like a plan, if Holy comes though thats very brave of him.... It will cost a lot of money for the here and back trip, like 200 bucks :laugh:

KingAce

Smash Ace
all 3 are good =)
guess it depends on whoever we face/matchup we can work that out in person though

.Marik

is a social misfit
More Jesus combo please.
Needs more Wombo Combo!

sauga's got this
PoisonMist can you come to this? We need to play again. =D

I feel awesome cause I finally found and bought the POWER UP Energy Drink with Mario on the front.
I have the exact same drink! :laugh:

I refuse to take a bus down to Pownz again, especially after what happened last time. I didn't even get to stay for Pools/Brackets. -_-;

So, if anybody can carpool me, that would be awesome. I'll pay a certain amount of money, if that's what it takes.

Gonna be representing Yoshi and my shiny new Counterpick stage method. :bee:

Get at me!

*Edit* Anybody know if Brexr is coming to this? Yoshi's need to team! :D

sauc3

Smash Lord
you're goin down at this one minus, i swear if i meet you first round again it wont be me sent to losers, MUAHAHAHA!

Top Bottom