• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Grounds: Now needing >>Students<<

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
Hay, I've already got two requests in...This'll be interesting...I haven't taught much other than math...

Unfortunately, though, nobody has PM'ed me about Kirby. XD Yoshi and Weegee requests are in, and I'll be teaching them...I need some sort of method of communication, though, that isn't through taunts.

If anyone needs a Kirby teacher, he is my absolute best, and there is not one thing I don't know about him.

Also, I chose my main, being Kirby...well, I got the idea from remembering that I mained Kirby and Yoshi in SSB, when I was an amateur (Liek, I could barely survive a FFA with three level nines.). I'd started off maining Sonic because he was my favorite, but, I tried out Kirby and Yosh-Yosh...I wasn't great with ol' Yoshi in the beginning, but recently, I've done quite well with him. And Kirby...I was good with him from the start.

But, aside from my life story...the way I think effectively helps choose a main, is, think of your strengths and weaknesses. I for one am a fast player, so, fast characters (In running speed and in attack speed) really help. Another way, one I tried out...go against a Level 9 Mario with every character. 10-stock, see who you do best with. Then, try out that character online, and, if you like that character and the feel of them...you're set.
You've been removed >.>

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Your avatar helps. Hi, Seagull.

Why is it "turkeywonder", though?
the reason is because b4 i was in tourney scene i just felt like using my xbl name. at my first tourney back in september i just chose seagullman. everyone calls me seagull tho.:laugh: i prefer seagull to turkeywonder but idc if they call me either.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Hay, I've already got two requests in...This'll be interesting...I haven't taught much other than math...

Unfortunately, though, nobody has PM'ed me about Kirby. XD Yoshi and Weegee requests are in, and I'll be teaching them...I need some sort of method of communication, though, that isn't through taunts.

If anyone needs a Kirby teacher, he is my absolute best, and there is not one thing I don't know about him.

Also, I chose my main, being Kirby...well, I got the idea from remembering that I mained Kirby and Yoshi in SSB, when I was an amateur (Liek, I could barely survive a FFA with three level nines.). I'd started off maining Sonic because he was my favorite, but, I tried out Kirby and Yosh-Yosh...I wasn't great with ol' Yoshi in the beginning, but recently, I've done quite well with him. And Kirby...I was good with him from the start.

But, aside from my life story...the way I think effectively helps choose a main, is, think of your strengths and weaknesses. I for one am a fast player, so, fast characters (In running speed and in attack speed) really help. Another way, one I tried out...go against a Level 9 Mario with every character. 10-stock, see who you do best with. Then, try out that character online, and, if you like that character and the feel of them...you're set.
Teach me Kirby, kind sir.
this should be good lawl.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
sure thing, hey straked, if i PM you submitting teachers, will you confirm then? that's what me and solid have been doing.
Yeah. I know a lot of people on this site, and can pretty much vouch for anyone I've either played or seen.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'm one of the more active Samus mains on Wi-Fi. I'll take up the position of Samus teacher, I guess.

Yo B****! Back off my slot!

Loolol actually I'd be rad if you did teaching. I upgraded my game thanks to you so Thank you! but I'd also like to teach samus, If serris is doing it I shall help him out.

Cherry64

4683-5297-9470
MSN: x.o-affliction@hotmail.com

anything else you need?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Vouching for the poster above because he managed to spike me maybe 1,400 times in the last 6 months.

He also plays Pinkus.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey, this is pretty cool and considerate. I like it when the community works together to help everyone. Warms my hearts....literally. I'd partake, but most of you all know my status by now.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
hey dwc put my info down as mains wolf,fox, and mk. but im teaching wolf. put im 18 and to call me seagull.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Serris
:samus2: / 5370-0075-7259 / Visitor Messages / AIM: Odyssey1319

I'm just here to help you learn a useless character.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Serris
:samus2: / 5370-0075-7259 / Visitor Messages / AIM: Odyssey1319

I'm just here to help you learn a useless character.
Again, you jacked Mah Line :mad: lol

yeaah fine.
here goes.

Cherry64 :samus2: /4683-5297-9470/ MSN: x.o-affliction@hotmail.com

Basically what Serris Said :S her Learning curve is WAAY hard, That is the 1 warning I'll put out there for anyone thinking of tanking as the bodacious Babe..

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
I SWEAR TO GOD you jsut put that there :=

Also, on this page it says that gull is only teaching Wolf. In his post.

What are you trying to pull O:

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
I guess that I can learn some things from this site. But no one seems to be "teaching" Pit. I would also like to learn some things for Marth. So consider me a person that will be comeing here often. All of you WILL here about me someday. I just have to get WiFi. Hope to hear some advice.

DarkWarCloud

Smash Journeyman
thanks indnkid209 of planetrenders for my sig.
I SWEAR TO GOD you jsut put that there :=

Also, on this page it says that gull is only teaching Wolf. In his post.

What are you trying to pull O:
according to his submission, he wants to teach bowser, as well as metaknight.

Hey solid, me too. except i think turkey can back it up ._.
i know too much things about wolf. way too much. from combos, to at's, matchups, move priority to other moves, to much useless facts. so if ur lookin for a wolf teacher im ur best bet.

Top Bottom